Sign in to follow this  
drvoke

Barr teases Pelosi, asks if she brought her handcuffs at DC event

Image result for barr laughing pelosi

Do you think you're funny, Barr? I wonder if you will still be laughing while you're on the ground getting cuffed with a knee in the back of your neck. And if you even dare to cry "I can't breathe!" we'll taze your fat ass faster than you can eat a sandwich. Okay, maybe not that fast, but still pretty quick.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/barr-teases-pelosi-asks-if-she-brought-her-handcuffs-on-sidelines-of-dc-event/ar-AABpnHN?ocid=spartandhp

(Full article at above link)

Bill Barr did not mince words about his brawl with House Democrats when he ran into Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Wednesday on the sidelines of a Capitol Hill event.

According to a source close to the attorney general, Barr approached her in a holding tent after the National Peace Officers Memorial Service and asked whether she had brought her handcuffs.

The quip was a reference to the calls from some rank-and-file Democrats for Barr himself to be arrested, amid the fight over access to Russia probe documents.

The House Judiciary Committee voted last week to hold Barr in contempt for failing to comply with a subpoena for Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s unredacted Russia report and underlying materials, as President Trump asserted executive privilege to protect those same files from release.

Rep. Steve Cohen, D-Tenn., was one of the first calling for the House to pursue “inherent contempt,” which would have Barr arrested by the sergeant at arms—a tactic reportedly not employed since the 1930s.

Several other lawmakers, including Reps. Jamie Raskin, D-Md., and Pramila Jayapal, D-Wash., have warmed to the idea.

“We know how to arrest people around here,” Raskin told Politico. “And if we need to arrest someone, the House sergeant-at-arms will know how to do it. I’m not afraid of that.”

Image result for bill barr cartoon

Good thing Congress has no police powers or arresting authority. That has kept us from becoming a banana republic several times in our history. 

35 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Do you think you're funny, Barr? I wonder if you will still be laughing while you're on the ground getting cuffed with a knee in the back of your neck. And if you even dare to cry "I can't breathe!" we'll taze your fat ass faster than you can eat a sandwich. Okay, maybe not that fast, but still pretty quick.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/barr-teases-pelosi-asks-if-she-brought-her-handcuffs-on-sidelines-of-dc-event/ar-AABpnHN?ocid=spartandhp

Bill Barr did not mince words about his brawl with House Democrats when he ran into Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Wednesday on the sidelines of a Capitol Hill event.

According to a source close to the attorney general, Barr approached her in a holding tent after the National Peace Officers Memorial Service and asked whether she had brought her handcuffs.

The quip was a reference to the calls from some rank-and-file Democrats for Barr himself to be arrested, amid the fight over access to Russia probe documents.

The House Judiciary Committee voted last week to hold Barr in contempt for failing to comply with a subpoena for Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s unredacted Russia report and underlying materials, as President Trump asserted executive privilege to protect those same files from release.

Rep. Steve Cohen, D-Tenn., was one of the first calling for the House to pursue “inherent contempt,” which would have Barr arrested by the sergeant at arms—a tactic reportedly not employed since the 1930s.

Several other lawmakers, including Reps. Jamie Raskin, D-Md., and Pramila Jayapal, D-Wash., have warmed to the idea.

“We know how to arrest people around here,” Raskin told Politico. “And if we need to arrest someone, the House sergeant-at-arms will know how to do it. I’m not afraid of that.”

He may have been making a pass at her! 😳

4 minutes ago, neue regel said:

He may have been making a pass at her! 😳

You may be right. He wanted to grabbit.

41 minutes ago, drvoke said:

That's phucking funny!

lol. yeah. you can tell how worried HE is about it. obviously he KNOWS the dumb b*tch and the rest of them are nothing

but a dog and pony show.

Just now, kfools said:

That's phucking funny!

I thought so. I admire great caricaturists. That toady looks just like Barr.

1 minute ago, drvoke said:

I thought so. I admire great caricaturists. That toady looks just like Barr.

What he said to pelosi is funnier. 

39 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Good thing Congress has no police powers or arresting authority. That has kept us from becoming a banana republic several times in our history. 

That's not what the article in the OP says. It says that Congress can use the House sergeant-at-arms to arrest someone. It hasn't been done since the 1930s though.

5 minutes ago, kfools said:

What he said to pelosi is funnier. 

Oh, okay, you're laughing at something different.

Related image

Mark my words, we'll wipe that sh*t-eating grin off your face, Barr.

Just now, drvoke said:

Related image

Mark my words, we'll wipe that sh*t-eating grin off your face, Barr.

Nah.

He won. 

3 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Related image

Mark my words, we'll wipe that crap-eating grin off your face, Barr.

I now picture drvoke riding a broom with green skin and a pointy hat! Mehehhehehe we will get you my pretty mr barr...Mehhehehehehe 

56 minutes ago, drvoke said:

That fat, smug pig needs to be frogmarched in chains into the Fed pen, and have his sentence doubled for that prickly remark!

This corrupt admin is totally LAWLESS! Our democracy has been destroyed! GODDAMIT, all TO HELL!

13 minutes ago, drvoke said:

That's not what the article in the OP says. It says that Congress can use the House sergeant-at-arms to arrest someone. It hasn't been done since the 1930s though.

Congress has no jail. Not sure the sergeant at arms has any authority outside of chambers. 

3 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

That fat, smug pig needs to be frogmarched in chains into the Fed pen, and have his sentence doubled for that prickly remark!

This corrupt admin is totally LAWLESS! Our democracy has been destroyed! GODDAMIT, all TO HELL!

I remember when progressives had a sense of humor. Carlin and Richard Pryor would be driven out of today's hyper sensitive campuses for hate speech. 

1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

I remember when progressives had a sense of humor. Carlin and Richard Pryor would be driven out of today's hyper sensitive campuses for hate speech. 

Wrong! They would be so popular now it would be off the charts! And they wouldn't be laughing!

22 minutes ago, drvoke said:

McGrain v. Daugherty made clear that the Constitution grants each chamber of Congress inherent power to hold hearings and to launch investigations as it conducts its legislative and oversight business — and also that Congress can compel compliance with its subpoenas through directarrest and detention. The court wrote: “Experience has taught that mere requests for such information often are unavailing, and also that information which is volunteered is not always accurate or complete; so some means of compulsion are essential to obtain that which is needed.” This power comes on top of any recourse that Congress might have to pursue contempt charges in court.

seems they do have arrest and detention authority.  Angry Democrats should do it. The system needs an enema and the tree of liberty is growing thirsty. 

3 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

McGrain v. Daugherty made clear that the Constitution grants each chamber of Congress inherent power to hold hearings and to launch investigations as it conducts its legislative and oversight business — and also that Congress can compel compliance with its subpoenas through directarrest and detention. The court wrote: “Experience has taught that mere requests for such information often are unavailing, and also that information which is volunteered is not always accurate or complete; so some means of compulsion are essential to obtain that which is needed.” This power comes on top of any recourse that Congress might have to pursue contempt charges in court.

seems they do have arrest and detention authority.  Angry Democrats should do it. The system needs an enema and the tree of liberty is growing thirsty. 

I would introduce Barr to Billy.

Related image

Image result for pow

2 minutes ago, drvoke said:

I would introduce Barr to Billy.

Related image

Image result for pow

Hey Nancy, did ya bring your handcuffs?😂😂😂

No one is going to hassle with handcuffs when one $0.41 round can do the job.

Even folks who can't hit the broadside of a Sarah Sanders at 10 feet could take down Barr.

That guy can't waddle away fast enough to escape a speeding gastropod.

6 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

No one is going to hassle with handcuffs when one $0.41 round can do the job.

Even folks who can't hit the broadside of a Sarah Sanders at 10 feet could take down Barr.

That guy can't waddle away fast enough to escape a speeding gastropod.

LOL A person who thinks numbers are words is talking about the AG being killed.....

1 minute ago, Hankk said:

LOL A person who thinks numbers are words is talking about the AG being killed.....

Who is talking about the AG being killed?

I just said there is always a proper tool for the job at hand.

You can't perp-tie a 360 lb obese male Conservative oaf with normal handcuffs designed for ambulatory males capable of sprinting 50 yards without succumbing to a stroke. 

Sorry if you got confused. Did I stutter?

VERDICT:

We have a current American infestation of whiny, useless, obese, White limp-dicked Conservative males.

They're being replaced by superior males. Women are just swiping left, looking for a better deal.

The Nation has been trying to ignore our sad bunch of angry Trumpanzee dolts, and drown out the wailing from all these LOSERS facing cultural obsolescence. 

It's a tragedy, really.

You kinda hate to see so many so-called "men" acting like a bunch of whiners.....begging the American taxpayer to keep artificially propping-up the Coal Industry, the Fossil Fuels Industry, the almost-extinct American Manufacturing Textile, Automotive, and Steel Industries.

Begging for someone ELSE to swoop in and save them from their own failures to stay economically viable, upgrade their skills, or move themselves and their loved ones to somewhere where the American Dream is still feasible.  

And when it comes to the ALT-RIGHT White Nationalist's hilarious insistence that White folks are superior....could the Progressive LEFT make a better counter-argument than just asking people to take one hard look at Bill Barr, or Donald Trump, or any of a couple million other overweight, impotent, sexually-void old White Conservative boys?

This is a "Conservative Alpha Male? LOL.

Talk about gagging a dog off a gut-wagon!

Is it the Progressive Left's duty to keep praising fat old White men who long ago gave up any hopes of attracting women?

FACT: Bill Barr is in love with his fork and spoon. Like most obese folks who have replaced human intimacy with an intimate relationship with food. 

And the American taxpayers will probably have to fund his slow slide into medical peril and pay to keep him alive longer than his poor diet and slothful personal behavior normally would, without the benefit of the Progressive LEFT's astonishing contributions to medical science.  

Life just ain't fair. But as it dawns on everyone that the White Conservative patriarchal RIGHT's past 200-year death-grip on all power and influence inside our rapidly-browning American society becomes a fait accompli, some folks just aren't going to survive. Because some folks can't seem to learn a dang thing from the many lessons Life affords us all. 

This just in. The strong get stronger, and the WEAK perish. 

There are always winners and losers.

The Blue State economies are booming under Trump, just like they boomed under Obama, while all the RED States are lagging further and further behind.

This isn't news...it's just survival of the fittest.

The escalating awakening of our 21st century society and its long-overdue empowerment of women just leaves the Conservative White Male further and further behind the curve of human progress. The Conservative Male has blamed women, people of color, immigrants, Jews, Muslims, and everyone else they can think of for the problems THEY created, for themselves. It's what our society's WEAKEST male cowards always reach for as an excuse when they just can't cut the mustard....blame OTHER people for their own short-sightedness and their own unerring inability to hear anything when opportunity comes knocking.

I don't have the answers, because no one really knows why dying-off Conservative America has always found itself sh|t-blinded to the GLARING economic writing that has been right there in Black and White, right there in front of them on the wall for the last 50 years running.

No sane person would advocate taking the Law into their own hands...well, except our Green Plastic $0.99 a bag Right-Wing Sovereign Citizen Rube Vigilante Army Boys.

No one wants to see politicians or culture leaders removed from power the good, old-fashioned 1960's-era American way it used to be done. But Imaginary God knows that we have WAY too many enfeebled morons out there right now, playing with their guns, hoping they can find some dang way to get more than 5 people to read their You Tube Manifesto, and this odd situation naturally creates a deadly, target-rich environment for political folks. Especially BAD, criminal political liars who think they are above the Law.