Jump to content
Skans

Liberals Only Forum Is Dead - It Should Be Closed And Archived

Recommended Posts

The Liberals have abandoned the Liberals Only Forum.  I don't think a new thread has been created in over a week.  New posts are far and few between.  It seems that Liberals have completely lost interest in that forum.

 

So, I think it's time to shut it down.  Let's close the LOF, but archive it so that people can still access the older threads.  The time has come people, LOF really needs to go for lack of support.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is "Socialists Only." 

 

No liberal Democrats allowed by Comrade Bludog.

 

The room does give thinking people a clue of the future offered by the far-left nutters in the BS cult if they ever came to power (which they will not).

 

It is a vindictive, dishonest, rage-filled movement that places no value in ethics, honesty, rationality, or freedom of conscience.

 

They are not "liberals." They as far from being liberals as it gets.

 

They are part of the far-right/far-left alliance that brought us Donald J Trump.

 

Bill

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

It is "Socialists Only." 

 

No liberal Democrats allowed by Comrade Bludog.

 

The room does give thinking people a clue of the future offered by the far-left nutters in the BS cult if they ever came to power (which they will not).

 

It is a vindictive, dishonest, rage-filled movement that places no value in ethics, honesty, rationality, or freedom of conscience.

 

They are not "liberals." They as far from being liberals as it gets.

 

They are part of the far-right/far-left alliance that brought us Donald J Trump.

 

Bill

 

 

Regardless of what it is, Bill, the point is that it is dead and should be shut down.  The Liberals and Leftists and Socialists and Democrats can't seem to stand posting stuff over there at all.  It's dying, dying......DEAD!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Skans said:

The Liberals have abandoned the Liberals Only Forum.  I don't think a new thread has been created in over a week.  New posts are far and few between.  It seems that Liberals have completely lost interest in that forum.

 

So, I think it's time to shut it down.  Let's close the LOF, but archive it so that people can still access the older threads.  The time has come people, LOF really needs to go for lack of support.

Buy it and do it yourself.  Otherwise, You got no reason to complain about something you're getting for FREE!  :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Skans said:

Regardless of what it is, Bill, the point is that it is dead and should be shut down.  The Liberals and Leftists and Socialists and Democrats can't seem to stand posting stuff over there at all.  It's dying, dying......DEAD!

why would you give a fuck either way?  You're not a liberal or a leftist or a socialist or a democrat... It's not YOUR board and it's not your fucking decision. 

 

You act like this is junior high school and you're the fucking volunteer hall monitor.  Grow the fuck up... and shut the fuck up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Buy it and do it yourself.  Otherwise, You got no reason to complain about something you're getting for FREE!  :D 

Who's the one doing the complaining? :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The IQ of this place makes it so much fun!!!!   There are some smart objective peeps here....

 

but mostly left-tards and right-tards....and their "tarded" talking points.....clichés.....myths.  SO MUCH GODDAM FUN!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Skans said:

Who's the one doing the complaining? :rolleyes:

You are complaining the more liberals are not posting the the liberals only thread. Its has not been popular for many years. Of rather post here and show how stupid republicans are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clichés that low IQ tards use...

 

"well if you don't like it here then leave...move! ""........that's an all-time severe 'tardation' comment

 

"global force for good".....lol, that one is a rib slapper

 

"conservatism is nothing but hate".....what a lib-tard says when they have nothing else to say

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Quote

 

 

I wouldn't care much.  But I'll be damned if know why you should. 

 

Let me get this straight:  You are complaining that Liberal's Only has recently had a drop-off in the number of posts.  Which is kind of bizarre considering you political views.  And you are saying it should be closed.  Why?  Certainly less activity in the room is not a reason.  The LO Rm experiences periods of low and high amounts of posting.  A slow period started about a week ago.

 

And you want LO archived?   Why?  It would seem you think it contains worthwhile material.  And I can't imagine you saying that.

 

LO never was anywhere near as busy as NHB.  But the amount of meaningful posts, in LO, is many times higher than NHB and the number of specious or mocking post, many times less.  In general, LO is not a place for making-stuff-up, on-the-spot.  And it is not a place for people to engage in petty power struggles, as they do in NHB. 

 

If one were to arrive at a standard of "meaningful";  And counted "meaningful" posts in LO and NHB, Liberal's Only surely wins in that category.   And if one were to count the number of mocking, disrespectful and hateful posts in NHB, the would number about 98% more than what is to be found in LO.

 

I think you have no argument.  I like LO.  I especially like reading the variety of thoughtful, well-expressed posts by people smarter than me.  Taken together, there's nothing remotely like it in NHB.   But if LO gets closed tomorrow, there are plenty of articles to read by authors just as sophisticated as those in LO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dontlooknow said:

You are complaining the more liberals are not posting the the liberals only thread. Its has not been popular for many years. Of rather post here and show how stupid republicans are. 

This goes beyond not being popular for many years.  The LOF is actually dying.  I monitor the activity there, and it is no worth keeping that forum alive.  It should be closed, but the posts archived.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

You are.  You started a thread complaining.  :D 

You are complaining about me suggesting that the LOF be closed and the posts archived.  I am merely recognizing a fact and proposing a solution to a dead forum.  I am not complaining about the lack of activity there - just merely stating a fact. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Skans said:

You are complaining about me suggesting that the LOF be closed and the posts archived.  I am merely recognizing a fact and proposing a solution to a dead forum.  I am not complaining about the lack of activity there - just merely stating a fact. 

Nah, This is a complaint.  :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Skans said:

This goes beyond not being popular for many years. 

 

LO was never popular, from its inception.  Get the facts straight please.

 

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

I monitor the activity there, and it is no worth keeping that forum alive. 

 

You appointed yourself chief admin?  LO was always slow, from the time it was created.  Maybe you don't like most of what's posted there.  Calling for the content to be archived is merely the self-serving illusion of fairness.  In truth, you should be voicing your true intent which is to silence all Liberals who do not wish to deal with the discourtesy and contempt shown in NHB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Skans said:

don't think a new thread has been created in over a week.

 

Not true by a longshot.  It's a good thing you qualified it with "I don't think".

 

8 minutes ago, Skans said:

I monitor the activity there,

 

Not well enough, evidently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Skans said:

Regardless of what it is, Bill, the point is that it is dead and should be shut down.  The Liberals and Leftists and Socialists and Democrats can't seem to stand posting stuff over there at all.  It's dying, dying......DEAD!

 

 It is dead. The reason it is dead is that liberal voices are snuffed out.

 

So all that’s left is a bunch of deadenders from the BS cult/Our Revolution who will attack Democrats again and help Trump again.

 

It is a sick situation.

 

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Skans said:

The Liberals have abandoned the Liberals Only Forum.  I don't think a new thread has been created in over a week.  New posts are far and few between.  It seems that Liberals have completely lost interest in that forum.

 

So, I think it's time to shut it down.  Let's close the LOF, but archive it so that people can still access the older threads.  The time has come people, LOF really needs to go for lack of support.

 

Totally agree !

The suckers all came to defecate to the NHB forum ... tired of crying on each other's shoulders how bad things have turned out for them  ...  AND GETTING NOWHERE !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, bludog said:

 

 

 

I wouldn't care much.  But I'll be damned if know why you should. 

 

Let me get this straight:  You are complaining that Liberal's Only has recently had a drop-off in the number of posts.  Which is kind of bizarre considering you political views.  And you are saying it should be closed.  Why?  Certainly less activity in the room is not a reason.  The LO Rm experiences periods of low and high amounts of posting.  A slow period started about a week ago.

 

And you want LO archived?   Why?  It would seem you think it contains worthwhile material.  And I can't imagine you saying that.

 

LO never was anywhere near as busy as NHB.  But the amount of meaningful posts, in LO, is many times higher than NHB and the number of specious or mocking post, many times less.  In general, LO is not a place for making-stuff-up, on-the-spot.  And it is not a place for people to engage in petty power struggles, as they do in NHB. 

 

If one were to arrive at a standard of "meaningful";  And counted "meaningful" posts in LO and NHB, Liberal's Only surely wins in that category.   And if one were to count the number of mocking, disrespectful and hateful posts in NHB, the would number about 98% more than what is to be found in LO.

 

I think you have no argument.  I like LO.  I especially like reading the variety of thoughtful, well-expressed posts by people smarter than me.  Taken together, there's nothing remotely like it in NHB.   But if LO gets closed tomorrow, there are plenty of articles to read by authors just as sophisticated as those in LO.

 

LOL. There are no thoughtful posts in the very inaply named LO room.

 

Instead it’s a much of mindless drivel that simply regurgitates the talking points of the most shallow political leader to emerge in recent decades.

 

Pure fluff that can stand up to scrutiny. You know that.

 

BS is an airhead. His disciples suffer from the same condition. Critical thinking isn’t compatible with being in a cult.

 

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, bludog said:

 

LO was never popular, from its inception.  Get the facts straight please.

 

 

You appointed yourself chief admin?  LO was always slow, from the time it was created.  Maybe you don't like most of what's posted there.  Calling for the content to be archived is merely the self-serving illusion of fairness.  In truth, you should be voicing your true intent which is to silence all Liberals who do not wish to deal with the discourtesy and contempt shown in NHB.

BluDog, you couldn't be more wrong about me.  I have no desire to silence Liberals - they regularly post over here in droves.  They say whatever they want and I certainly don't care that they do. 

 

But, the Liberals Only Forum is dead.  BluDog, look at your stats, look how postings have fallen off recently - more so than even one to two years ago.  You have access to the stats - if I'm wrong, then post the stats for Jan, Feb, March, April through May 15 over here today.  Debate me on this.  Prove me wrong.  I'm begging you to show us otherwise!  But, you won't do this because you know what it will show.  I regularly monitor the posts and new topics started in LOF.  The place is dead and you know it.

 

Bludog, I bet you post more on this forum than you do in LOF, and you are the moderator over there.  Post your stats showing that I am a stupid fool for raising this, or deal with the fact that I am correct!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Skans said:

BluDog, you couldn't be more wrong about me.  I have no desire to silence Liberals - they regularly post over here in droves.  They say whatever they want and I certainly don't care that they do. 

 

But, the Liberals Only Forum is dead.  BluDog, look at your stats, look how postings have fallen off recently - more so than even one to two years ago.  You have access to the stats - if I'm wrong, then post the stats for Jan, Feb, March, April through May 15 over here today.  Debate me on this.  Prove me wrong.  I'm begging you to show us otherwise!  But, you won't do this because you know what it will show.  I regularly monitor the posts and new topics started in LOF.  The place is dead and you know it.

 

Bludog, I bet you post more on this forum than you do in LOF, and you are the moderator over there.  Post your stats showing that I am a stupid fool for raising this, or deal with the fact that I am correct!

 

Again, there are virtually NO LIBERALS in the so called LO room. What you hear from them are the anti-liberal positions of the populist far-left.

 

Not liberals. Not even close to being liberals.

 

The BS cult is dying, so no surprise the LO adjunct is dying as well. 

 

Bill

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

 

Again, there are virtually NO LIBERALS in the so called LO room. What you hear from them are the anti-liberal positions of the populist far-left.

 

Not liberals. Not even close to being liberals.

 

The BS cult is dying, so no surprise the LO adjunct is dying as well. 

 

Bill

 

 

Bill,

 

You are right to a degree.  I have seen where hard-nosed dissension in LOF, even among "Liberals" has been squelched.  But, you are wrong on one thing.  There is no standard, narrow definition of "Liberal".  Most people come to political forums to debate and fight.  It's sport.  And, when this is discouraged or prohibited, people lose interest.

 

The term "Liberal" actually encompasses everything from classic liberalism to leftism.  It is a term which in recent years has been co-opted by socialists, communists, left-Democrats, Greens, Gays and others to include their views.  Even the right, as in Rush Limbaugh, played into this for many years. 

 

But, the term Liberal has morphed, and I understand you may oppose this.  It is much the same as the term "Assault Weapon" and "Assault Rifle" have morphed from their original meanings, much to the chagrin of 2nd Amendment advocates.  Words and phrases do change over time, you and I both need to recognize this. 

 

The word "Democrat" is morphing too.  The Left is taking it over.  Your kind are becoming Independents more and more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

from what I  can see, there are a small number of Liberals who are actually real liberals on here

I see a lot of leftists, socialists, marxists, the odd trotskyist, democratic socialists

Some Democrats, but funny no Communists.

 

There is a divide on the left for sure, liberals are outnumbered from the Democratic socialists left

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Skans said:

BluDog, you couldn't be more wrong about me.  I have no desire to silence Liberals - they regularly post over here in droves.  They say whatever they want and I certainly don't care that they do.

 

I believe you.  Sorry to have wrongly characterized you.

 

31 minutes ago, Skans said:

But, the Liberals Only Forum is dead.  You have access to the stats - if I'm wrong, then post the stats for Jan, Feb, March, April through May 15 over here today.  Debate me on this.  Prove me wrong.  I'm begging you to show us otherwise!  But, you won't do this because you know what it will show.  I regularly monitor the posts and new topics started in LOF.  The place is dead and you know it.

 

If you monitor LO, why did you post the lie that:

3 hours ago, Skans said:

a new thread has been created in over a week.

 

There were days that went by with no new posts.  But not anything close to a week.  Check for yourself.

 

31 minutes ago, Skans said:

BluDog, look at your stats, look how postings have fallen off recently - more so than even one to two years ago. 

 

Stats were never an issue when  it came to LO.  I've been here since the beginning ...  Before LO was created.

 

The yardstick in LO was always quality over quantity.  LO doesn't compete with NHB for number of posts.  But number of quality posts? ---  Not even close.  LO wins, hands down.

 

31 minutes ago, Skans said:

Prove me wrong.  I'm begging you to show us otherwise!  But, you won't do this because you know what it will show.  I regularly monitor the posts and new topics started in LOF.  The place is dead and you know it.

 

A non-sequitor.  LO was always slow. 

 

LO is there for EVERYONE to peruse.  I will NOT be cajoled by the likes of you to account for anything.  If you think I'm going to report back to you;  Think different Robespierre.  And, back at you - I know you'll harp on this as if it were a weak point.  But you come from a basic misunderstanding of why the Liberal's Only Room was created, in the first place.

 

31 minutes ago, Skans said:

Bludog, I bet you post more on this forum than you do in LOF, and you are the moderator over there.  Post your stats showing that I am a stupid fool for raising this, or deal with the fact that I am correct!

 

Most definitely correct.  And I'll admit right now that most of the things I say in NHB are shallow and specious  compared to the thousands of thoughtful posts in LO.  The fact that I post more in NHB than LO has little significance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×