Sign in to follow this  
Redoctober

Alabama abortion ban vote: Nation’s strictest abortion law passes, no exceptions for rape, incest

37 minutes ago, splunch said:

Obviously sexist.  Spermist.  Fvcking scumbag.  Millions of sperm die pointlessly every day and these virtue signaling hashtag warriors don't care.  Posers.

ok have it your way.

jail time for you know what.

4 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

You said the case should not be heard by the USSC because of the intent of the bills. I am saying the intent of the two gay guys in Colorado had the exact same intent, to take that case to the USSC and they lost as they should have. They could have gone to any other cake shop in the city but that was not their intent. They wanted to go to court. 

It wasn't sneering. It was calling you out on your argument. 

what two gay guys walking two extra steps??

not fair!

states that have these limitations should have group homes for

unwanted children that would give them  stable and

steady  homes as opposed to foster care homes.

1 hour ago, SixShooter said:

You have no basis for that claim either.

You're blowing smoke out your ass. Pretty silly. One wonders why you chose this hill for your credibility to die on.

You are correct. I have no (and you as well) have no way to quantify this. On a related note, the % of people that are for/against abortion has not changed all that much over the past 30 years. One has to wonder why you care enough to keep responding. 

48 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

You said the case should not be heard by the USSC because of the intent of the bills. I am saying the intent of the two gay guys in Colorado had the exact same intent, to take that case to the USSC and they lost as they should have. They could have gone to any other cake shop in the city but that was not their intent. They wanted to go to court. 

It wasn't sneering. It was calling you out on your argument. 

Sure it was. There was and is NO indication that this couple filed suit strictly to be heard by the USSC. you made that up, or more likely you’re repeating someone else’s failed talking point. 

55 minutes ago, theLion said:

Sure it was. There was and is NO indication that this couple filed suit strictly to be heard by the USSC. you made that up, or more likely you’re repeating someone else’s failed talking point. 

WOW! you are willfully blind. The whole lawsuit was a joke. 

14 hours ago, jerra- said:

haha you can't support your stupid lie-

What "lie"?  

Oh, I see - you are just repeating what I said for no reason, like the brainless parrot you are.

YOU:   the only thing you say about unborn babies is that they are fetuses not babies.and now you are crying about a ban on abortions after 6 weeks.

You just bleat the same robotic crap all day long, don't you.

14 hours ago, Redoctober said:

Don't bother replying if you didn't read the posts I was responding too. It just makes you look like a goof.

Whatever, cupcake. Don't cry too hard.

YOU:   The subject had noting to do with men. Just a little clue for you. 

The subject has to do with pregnancy. If you genuinely think pregnancy has nothing to do with men, you are far too stupid to live.

Neither are newly born babies. They are not independent at all.

This lame pretense that you don't understand what was being said is beyond tedious.

YOU:    The only difference between a new born baby and one on in the womb at the 8th month is a change in address and nothing else. 

Don't waste your money on medical school.

jrock:   Yes, they are.  In the womb a fetus derives its nutrients from the woman.  Hell, the woman breathes for the fetus.  There is literally nothing independent about a fetus.  In fact, a fetus is a perfect example of dependent.In short:  A fetus is the exact opposite of independent

Ok, lets take this argument to the extreme, anyone who cannot function on their own can be terminated. Nice argument Chuck. LOL!

In short, so is a new born. 

Of course , that is NOTHING like what jrock said, now is it, you lying tool.

3 hours ago, Redoctober said:

I know what your argument is and I think it's wrong, because of the human life growing in her. It is not pre-life, it doesn't have to be independent, it needs to be nurtured and cared for. That is the responsibility of the woman and the responsibility of the man that helped create the growing child is responsible for taking care of both the woman and the child.

Sperm are not the same as a growing fetus. A fetus will continue to develop into a person. Sperm does not develop into anything. It is what it will ever be. Do you get your arguments from comic books, because they sure are childish. 

Great... so you’re selective of what constitutes  “life”.    You hold life to mean when the seed meets the egg only bcus it supports your narrative.  Yet you have no regard for the seed of life itself ... which die when men jerk off.  And for it to die, it must live.  Then it is a form of life.

You don’t like that argument bcus you then must then consider all life.  Instead, its easier to disregard sperm and acknowledge it as something less then a living organism.

This is what happens when old, inbred, raised on hate white trash are elected to office.

1 hour ago, DemoMan said:

Whatever, cupcake. Don't cry too hard.

YOU:   The subject had noting to do with men. Just a little clue for you. 

The subject has to do with pregnancy. If you genuinely think pregnancy has nothing to do with men, you are far too stupid to live.

OH HAI!

1 hour ago, jrock2310 said:

Great... so you’re selective of what constitutes  “life”.    You hold life to mean when the seed meets the egg only bcus it supports your narrative.  Yet you have no regard for the seed of life itself ... which die when men jerk off.  And for it to die, it must live.  Then it is a form of life.

You don’t like that argument bcus you then must then consider all life.  Instead, its easier to disregard sperm and acknowledge it as something less then a living organism.

This line of reasoning you have going amuses me. Tell me more about my genocide of sperm. LOL

Just now, Redoctober said:

This line of reasoning you have going amuses me. Tell me more about my genocide of sperm. LOL

I thought I just did...

3 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

I need more.

Yes.  You need an egg for it to be justified.

Others don’t.

6 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

Yes.  You need an egg for it to be justified.

Others don’t.

More

6 hours ago, jerra- said:

what two gay guys walking two extra steps??

not fair!

You must be appalled at all the screaming from your friends about how badly Sarah Sanders was treated.

Where are your posts saying she only had to drive her fat ass to another restaurant?

On 5/14/2019 at 10:17 PM, leftwinger said:

I love abortion. I get women pregnant just for the fun of abortion.

You would make a woman's ovaries shrivel and die.

On 5/14/2019 at 10:10 PM, Redoctober said:

Good

Alabama abortion ban vote: Nation’s strictest abortion law passes, no exceptions for rape, incest

https://www.al.com/news/de8b00-alabama-abortion-bill.html

big-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

BETTER!!!

WOO-HOO-colour-60-c.gif

ALABAMA BOYCOTT BUILDS!!!!

May 16, 2019

happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif      happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif      happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif      happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif      happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif      happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

3 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

you suck cock at the bus station

Which bus station?

Your the expert.