Sign in to follow this  
Redoctober

Alabama abortion ban vote: Nation’s strictest abortion law passes, no exceptions for rape, incest

1 minute ago, Redoctober said:

Women are not going to pack up in droves and leave Alabama. 

They should.  If they decide to stay and are sexually active, I would advocate that they have voluntary tubal ligations as soon they start menstruating to prevent a bunch of misogynists from taking over their bodies against their will.  If they want kids in the future, they can adopt.

1 minute ago, Redoctober said:

I love how not letting babies in the womb to be murdered is the end of the world for leftists. 

There are no "babies" (they are fetuses) and there is no "murder" (murder is a legal term and abortion doesn't qualify).

May we jam something inside your body and force you to keep it there for close to a year, costing you thousands and put your health at risk?

59 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

They should.  If they decide to stay and are sexually active, I would advocate that they have voluntary tubal ligations as soon they start menstruating to prevent a bunch of misogynists from taking over their bodies against their will.  If they want kids in the future, they can adopt.

There are no "babies" (they are fetuses) and there is no "murder" (murder is a legal term and abortion doesn't qualify).

May we jam something inside your body and force you to keep it there for close to a year, costing you thousands and put your health at risk?

The baby has rights also, the problem with you is that you do not know what a baby is.Its not the woman's fault she is a woman and may have to deal with the situation, and its not the babies fault either. You are disgusting and stupid.

Just now, RollingRock said:

The classic "dehumanize" in order to allow evil to move freely.

They are babies. No pregnant woman calls their child in their womb a fetus, because it is a human at the start of its human life cycle. It will NEVER be anything than a growing human. When you can prove to me it is not a growing human, then we can talk. 

12 minutes ago, 123urout said:

The baby has rights also, the problem with you is that you do not know what a baby is.Its not the woman's fault she is a woman and may have to deal with the situation, and its not the babies fault either. I am disgusting and stupid.

A woman's body is her own.  If you want to save the almighty fetus, find another place for it to gestate.

17 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

I advocate the right for all humans the chance at life. 

So find another place for the fetus to gestate.  A first trimester fetus hasn't developed into a "human" at that point.  It is pre-life, not a developed person.

13 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

The classic "dehumanize" in order to allow evil to move freely.

Incorrect.  It's called the law.  It's not a person until birth.

They are babies.

No, they're fetuses.

No pregnant woman calls their child in their womb a fetus

She can call it whatever she chooses.  Doesn't change the medical terminology.  It's a fetus.

1 hour ago, RollingRock said:

A woman's body is her own.  If you want to save the almighty fetus, find another place for it to gestate.

A babies body is its own also, if ya want to kill it, seek mental help!

So find another place for the fetus to gestate.  A first trimester fetus hasn't developed into a "human" at that point.  It is pre-life, not a developed person.

Is it a growing human at the start of its life cycle? 

The break down of trimesters is used to define a legal measure for abortion. I am talking about scientific processes. Is it an organism at the start of its life cycle? 

Incorrect.  It's called the law.  It's not a person until birth.

No, they're fetuses.

She can call it whatever she chooses.  Doesn't change the medical terminology.  It's a fetus.

Do women call the thing growing in them a baby or a fetus? 

So calling it a baby is the wrong term for it? 

2 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

Is it a growing human at the start of its life cycle? 

No, it's pre-life.  Is an acorn an oak tree?

2 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

The break down of trimesters is used to define a legal measure for abortion. I am talking about scientific processes. Is it an organism at the start of its life cycle? 

Sure, it's an organism.

Whether a woman has an abortion is none of your business (or mine).  

Just now, Redoctober said:

Why, yes,. it is the wrong term.

It is not a citizen until it is born. It is a growth.

Just now, RollingRock said:

No, it's pre-life.  Is an acorn an oak tree?

I''m glad you asked.

life-cycle-oak-tree-white-background-bea

The seed is the start of an oak tree's life cycle. Do you deny this? It is basic biology. Yet you deny this to a fetus. Somehow a fetus is NOT a human at the start of its life cycle. You even went so far as to call it "pre-life". If it is growing, it is alive. It is not "pre-life". It either is or isn't. So the only conclusion is this is an organism at the start of its life cycle and that organism will be a human. It will NEVER be anything other than that. The fact remains you are killing a human at the start of its life cycle and no amount of twisting can alter basic biology. 

Sure, it's an organism.

What kind of an organism is it.

Whether a woman has an abortion is none of your business (or mine).  

According to you.

10 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Why, yes,. it is the wrong term.

It is not a citizen until it is born. It is a growth.

So every person who has ever called a baby inside the womb is wrong for calling it a baby? The ONLY name for it is fetus and this is the only subject which does not have any other words to describe it in the English language. Eskimo have hundreds of words for snow but we have only one word for something growing in a human woman's womb. Is that what you are telling me?

I didn't talk about citizenship. 

So it is a growth like a cancer? Will cancer ever grow into a human?

15 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

If they call it a hockey puck, does that make it so?  It's a fetus at that stage of development.  Pregnancy should be optional, not required.

15 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

Legally, yes.  It's not a baby at that point.  It's not a teenager or a senior citizen either.

6 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

If they call it a hockey puck, does that make it so?  It's a fetus at that stage of development.  Pregnancy should be optional, not required.

Why is it wrong to call it a baby? We have done that for thousands of years.

Legally, yes.  It's not a baby at that point.  It's not a teenager or a senior citizen either.

Millions of people call it a baby. Are they all wrong? It is a common term. 

We both agree that an oak seed is an oak tree at the start of its life cycle. I can only conclude that you agree with biology and concede that a fetus in the womb is a human at the start of its life cycle. 

35 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

Why is it wrong to call it a baby? We have done that for thousands of years.

For the same reason we don't call it a teenager.  Because it's not.

2 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

They are forcing a 14 year old that was raped to have the baby. 

What capital crime did the baby commit?

1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

What capital crime did the baby commit?

Women do not, as you imply, wish to PUNISH the  fetus. They just do not wish to go through the lengthy process of childbirth and the worry of seeing that a baby gets proper care. The main purpose of sexual intercourse is RECREATION, not REPRODUCTION.

Pregnancy is not the usual result of most unprotected sex.

Just let the woman decide about the morality of the abortion: she is, after all, related to it: you are not. The Government is not.

17 hours ago, leftwinger said:

Fukk Alabama. Can't we kick them out of the union?

You should. The rest of the red States too. 

Damn Confederate, KKK, Nazi's. They need to GTFO! 

They can go start thier own country. 

1 minute ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Forcing a raped woman to carry a pregnancy to term is horrific.  It's disgusting...

So would you support the bill if there was an exception for rape? 

I doubt it. So why use that as your argument?

2 hours ago, RollingRock said:

Nobody jammed anything into thier body. Except the thing they wanted jammed into thier body.

You think women are to stupid to know that sex equals children?

Just now, kfools said:

Nobody jammed anything into thier body. Except the thing they wanted jammed into thier body.

You think women are to stupid to know that sex equals children?

The reality is that most of the time, sex does NOT equal children.