Sign in to follow this  
Redoctober

Alabama abortion ban vote: Nation’s strictest abortion law passes, no exceptions for rape, incest

We have to remember this state only recently banned beasteallity.  The most interging part was the opposition.  That's right there was an opisition to making beasteality illegal.  Do you really believe these are the people who should have a right to life?

3 minutes ago, Sane said:

We have to remember this state only recently banned beasteallity.  The most interging part was the opposition.  That's right there was an opisition to making beasteality illegal.  Do you really believe these are the people who should have a right to life?

Are mules and sheep allowed to get abortions?

2 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

That was my question, too.

6 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

If you look at the Right Wing Nuts.  Jackasses and Pigs must be force to carry to term.  

I encourage women to pack up and leave the state of Alabama immediately.  Women are NOT respected or valued there.  Leave and don't look back, ladies.  You deserve better.

Just now, RollingRock said:

I encourage women to pack up and leave the state of Alabama immediately and never come back.  Women are NOT respected or valued there.  Leave and don't look back.

Makes sense. Why live in backwards state.

11 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Mules are sterile, as they are the offspring of a horse and a donkey. Mules never get pregnant, so abortion is not possible for mules.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Mules are sterile, as they are the offspring of a horse and a donkey. Mules never get pregnant, so abortion is not possible for mules.

So, you're saying sex with a mule has no consequences.

1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

Mules have the potential to be a hot commodity in Alabama...especially if all the women leave.  

1 minute ago, RollingRock said:

Mules have the potential to be a hot commodity in Alabama...especially if all the women leave.  

Free love.

23 minutes ago, Taipan said:

You want to kill the babies...............because you don't want to feed them????

Did I understand you correctly????

WTF !!!!!! ??????

Would you like some time to revise your statement?

Are you smoking meth tonight??                         😯

If Alabama wants women to carry a fetus to term it's no skin off my nose. All I'm asking is that Alabama take care of the child if the parents can't or don't want to. I certainly don't want to pay for it with my California tax dollars. Alabama wants more children, let them pay for them. States rights, remember?

6 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Perhaps it is possible to  contract a sexual disease from a mule. It is also possible that i9f a mule was not open to a sexual affair, the fool seeking to romance the mule might get kicked in the nuts. There are two serious consequences right there.

Years ago, the Democratic Club gave my father a mule, which he put to pasture on some land he rented out to a guy with horses. The mule was a male, and was famous for trying to mount the mares. So mules might be sterile, but they still get horney.

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Perhaps it is possible to  contract a sexual disease from a mule. It is also possible that i9f a mule was not open to a sexual affair, the fool seeking to romance the mule might get kicked in the nuts. There are two serious consequences right there.

Years ago, the Democratic Club gave my father a mule, which he put to pasture on some land he rented out to a guy with horses. The mule was a male, and was famous for trying to mount the mares. So mules might be sterile, but they still get horney.

I think Alabama is on to something.

2 hours ago, leftwinger said:

Is it still legal to marry your sister there?

you gonna make an honest woman out of her are ya? good for you!

2 hours ago, leftwinger said:

Is it still legal to marry your sister there?

you nigs need to stop robbing

14 hours ago, leftwinger said:

Nice thread.

It is popular, like your mom on a Saturday night. 

14 hours ago, leftwinger said:

All anti-abortion people think they're super moral.

I am very much anti-abortion.

It isn't that we think we are super moral. It is just that you are wrong. It is evil to kill a child developing in the womb. 

15 hours ago, RollingRock said:

I'm 62, you piece of crap.  I bet you're a fan of Sharia law, too, aren't you?  

You are no smarter than a 4 year old.

14 hours ago, RollingRock said:

The bill doesn't address it for obvious reason but since it is silent on that topic, I would say yes. LOL! Are you going to drive them to the clinic or ride them there?

14 hours ago, RollingRock said:

I encourage women to pack up and leave the state of Alabama immediately.  Women are NOT respected or valued there.  Leave and don't look back, ladies.  You deserve better.

And that's the beauty of this federalist system.

Women are not going to pack up in droves and leave Alabama. 

I love how not letting babies in the womb to be murdered is the end of the world for leftists. 

1 minute ago, Redoctober said:

The bill doesn't address it for obvious reason but since it is silent on that topic, I would say yes. LOL! Are you going to drive them to the clinic or ride them there?

I advocate for the right for all females to make their own reproductive choices.    

13 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

As if that is the only reason abortion is not possible for them. Opposable thumbs and the brain the size of a peanut might be other reasons. LOL

Just now, RollingRock said:

I advocate for the right for all females to make their own reproductive choices.    

I advocate the right for all humans the chance at life.