Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Redoctober

Alabama abortion ban vote: Nation’s strictest abortion law passes, no exceptions for rape, incest

Recommended Posts

Related imageRelated imageRelated image

War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.
 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, drvoke said:

 

I will repeat: I am not advocating; I am predicting. You are trying to strip a very significant right away from millions of Americans. It is not even a difficult prediction.

there is no "RIGHT" to murder people.....a dip sh it supreme court justice saying there is doesn't make it so.....the founding document to the nation said that LIFE was an unalienable right in this nation....your perversion of the assumption of the right to privacy doesn't give a woman the right to kill people....you are part of a death cult and your hatred for life and liberty is noted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.
 
 

feelin froggy? jump!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Redoctober said:

I''m glad you asked.

 

life-cycle-oak-tree-white-background-bea

 

The seed is the start of an oak tree's life cycle. Do you deny this? It is basic biology. Yet you deny this to a fetus. Somehow a fetus is NOT a human at the start of its life cycle. You even went so far as to call it "pre-life". If it is growing, it is alive. It is not "pre-life". It either is or isn't. So the only conclusion is this is an organism at the start of its life cycle and that organism will be a human. It will NEVER be anything other than that. The fact remains you are killing a human at the start of its life cycle and no amount of twisting can alter basic biology. 

 

What kind of an organism is it.

 

According to you.

Dummyrats will never figure out how things work, although illustrated perfectly above. Men are trying to get other men pregnant in the Dummyrat party.I hardly believe they are smart enough to know what a baby is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jrock2310 said:

Just like at any moment a man can elect to rub one out and kill thousands of spermatozoa and no one bats an eye.

 

But that’s somehow different bcus potato.

 

So you REALLY don't understand that once sperm and egg come together the process of a new human has begun, which would NEVER happen with sperm alone!?

 

REALLY?!?

 

>snicker<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SixShooter said:

 

So you REALLY don't understand that once sperm and egg come together the process of a new human has begun, which would NEVER happen with sperm alone!?

 

REALLY?!?

 

>snicker<

Sure, I understand how fertilization works...

But what about the poor spermatozoa!?

Don’t you care?  You only care when the sperm meets the egg?   

 

How cruel are you?  

 

For shame!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

But what about the poor spermatozoa!?

 

Unlike sperm, a fertilized egg is a unique distinct being that will become a person... if not ripped to shreds by its loving mother.

 

But please continue with your ludicrous line of "reasoning." Sane people can easily see that NONE of you baby murderers have a compelling position.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

Unlike sperm, a fertilized egg is a unique distinct being that will become a person... if not ripped to shreds by its loving mother.

W/out the sperm, you have nothing.   The science is settled... when a man masturbates, he kills thousands of spermatozoa.

 

Why are you so selectively outraged?    

2 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

But please continue with your ludicrous line of "reasoning." Sane people can easily see that NONE of you baby murderers have a compelling position.

I’m a male.  I’ve nor will ever have an abortion.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

W/out the sperm, you have nothing.   The science is settled... when a man masturbates, he kills thousands of spermatozoa.

 

Why are you so selectively outraged?    

I’m a male.  I’ve nor will ever have an abortion.  

Then why do gay fags try to get each other pregnant?

You have to have a sperm and an egg together, then it becomes a human, are you also worried about all the other sperms that dont get to join an egg?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Redoctober said:

And should they have done that with the Colorado cake shop? Those two guys set that up to go to the USSC. 

Yeah, they came out, met, fell in love, decided to marry, and tried to celebrate with friends and family, just to create a causa belli. 

 

Think before you sneer, Snidely. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

KYJVWUIRZVEJRILJWKQEWA7LHM.jpg

 

  It makes sense that they don't want to let their young girls get an abortion after rape/incest.  

 

There aren't many branches on the average "family" tree in Alabama.  All they care about is football anyway.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, SixShooter said:

 

Absolutely pointless.

So is every post of yours and mine and everybody else on this forum. Meaningless, ineffectual white noise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

So is every post of yours and mine and everybody else on this forum. Meaningless, ineffectual white noise

 

Yes they are both meaningless, but not pointless. 

 

Saying some people have changed their position on abortion is a valid, provable point.

 

Saying because I don't know any, it IS (positive assertion) therefore only one or two, is absurd and pointless.

 

Both are meaningless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jrock2310 said:

W/out the sperm, you have nothing.   The science is settled... when a man masturbates, he kills thousands of spermatozoa.

 

Why are you so selectively outraged?    

Obviously sexist.  Spermist.  Fvcking scumbag.  Millions of sperm die pointlessly every day and these virtue signaling hashtag warriors don't care.  Posers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

 

Yes they are both meaningless, but not pointless. 

 

Saying some people have changed their position on abortion is a valid, provable point.

 

Saying because I don't know any, it IS (positive assertion) therefore only one or two, is absurd and pointless.

 

Both are meaningless.

Semantics aside, nothing that you or I say on this forum has any impact on the big picture. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Semantics aside, nothing that you or I say on this forum has any impact on the big picture. 

 

Semantics my ass. You claimed no one -- NO ONE -- changes their mind, merely because you don't know any who did. Just admit the claim was preposterous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, splunch said:

Obviously sexist.  Spermist.  Fvcking scumbag.  Millions of sperm die pointlessly every day and these virtue signaling hashtag warriors don't care.  Posers.

 

So you're another who thinks there's no difference between sperm and a fetus!?

 

LMFAO you people are fukked in the head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SixShooter said:

 

Semantics my ass. You claimed no one -- NO ONE -- changes their mind, merely because you don't know any who did. Just admit the claim was preposterous.

Semantics... I then went on to say "in a statistically significant fashion"... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, impartialobserver said:

Semantics... I then went on to say "in a statistically significant fashion"... 

 

You have no basis for that claim either.

 

You're blowing smoke out your ass. Pretty silly. One wonders why you chose this hill for your credibility to die on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, jrock2310 said:

That’s YOUR argument.

 

My position is as such... a woman has autonomy over her body.  Period.

 

Just like at any moment a man can elect to rub one out and kill thousands of spermatozoa and no one bats an eye.

 

But that’s somehow different bcus potato.

I know what your argument is and I think it's wrong, because of the human life growing in her. It is not pre-life, it doesn't have to be independent, it needs to be nurtured and cared for. That is the responsibility of the woman and the responsibility of the man that helped create the growing child is responsible for taking care of both the woman and the child.

 

Sperm are not the same as a growing fetus. A fetus will continue to develop into a person. Sperm does not develop into anything. It is what it will ever be. Do you get your arguments from comic books, because they sure are childish. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, theLion said:

Yeah, they came out, met, fell in love, decided to marry, and tried to celebrate with friends and family, just to create a causa belli. 

 

Think before you sneer, Snidely. 

You said the case should not be heard by the USSC because of the intent of the bills. I am saying the intent of the two gay guys in Colorado had the exact same intent, to take that case to the USSC and they lost as they should have. They could have gone to any other cake shop in the city but that was not their intent. They wanted to go to court. 

 

It wasn't sneering. It was calling you out on your argument. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×