Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BeAChooser

Investigating the Investigators – AG Barr Working with CIA and ODNI…

Recommended Posts

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/05/14/investigating-the-investigators-ag-barr-working-with-cia-and-odni/

 

Quote

 

Investigating the Investigators – AG Barr Working with CIA and ODNI…


by sundance 


Against the backdrop of media reports surrounding U.S. Attorney John Durham, and an investigation into potentially corrupt 2016 investigators, perhaps it’s worthwhile to pause, evaluate, reset the outlook and review the backstories.

 

There’s room for cautious optimism, but there’s also reason to temper expectations. First within the latest Fox News report, the following is noted:

 

Quote

Fox News – […] Durham, known as a “hard-charging, bulldog” prosecutor, according to a source, will focus on the period before Nov. 7, 2016—including the use and assignments of FBI informants, as well as alleged improper issuance of Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrants. Durham was asked to help Barr to “ensure that intelligence collection activities by the U.S. Government related to the Trump 2016 Presidential Campaign were lawful and appropriate.”
 
A source also told Fox News that Barr is working “collaboratively” on the investigation with FBI Director Chris Wray, CIA Director Gina Haspel, and Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats, and that Durham is also working directly with Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz, who is currently reviewing allegations of misconduct in issuance of FISA warrants, and the role of FBI informants during the early stages of the investigation. (read more)


If this report is correct; and if this review parameter is accurate as described; then Durham is ONLY looking at the gross intelligence activity prior to the 2016 election.


This is pertinent because it means Durham is NOT looking at the DOJ/FBI corrupt activity that surrounds the Mueller probe, Rod Rosenstein, corrupt current FBI agents/officials; corrupt investigative outcomes and cover-ups that occurred during 2017 and 2018 (James Wolfe etc.)…  Regardless of disposition, career DOJ and FBI employees (ie. Mueller’s staff of workers), will remain safe under this limited review.  Keep this in mind.


Recently Attorney General Bill Barr delivered a farewell address during the departure of DAG Rod Rosenstein.  Many people took the highly visible back-slapping internecine send-off to mean that Rosenstein was departing as an honorable soldier; and Barr’s praise of Rosenstein was evidence of his honorable character… Et cetera, Et cetera.


But what was the alternative?


Was it possible for U.S. Attorney General William Barr to publicly outline the years-long gross abuses and inherent corruption of the U.S. Department of Justice and Federal Bureau of Investigation in full public visibility?  Was it possible for him to verbally destroy the reputations of all participating members within both organizations over the past three years?  Of course not.


Think about the ramifications of brutal honesty.


If Barr was publicly and brutally honest, the political backlash would not only be nuclear in scale; but also our foreign adversaries would immediately pounce on a narrative of how this great constitutional republic was built upon lies and fraud.  The reputation of the United States law enforcement and intelligence community could likely never recover. From an intellectually honest position, clearly AG Barr had limited options.


That said, with the introduction of John H Durham, what the hell was U.S. Attorney John Huber (Utah) doing for the past two years?   Huber was previously assigned to assist Office of Inspector General Michael Horowitz in November of 2017, so why is John Durham now assigned to OIG Horowitz seemingly to do the same thing?  The answer is not complex.


Originally Horowitz was assigned on January 12, 2017, to review issues related to the DOJ and FBI relating to improper conduct in advance of the 2016 election. [Read]  That original mandate led to two investigations/reports: (1) Leaks from the FBI (Andrew McCabe outlined); and (2) Overall DOJ/FBI investigative bias and political outcome. Mid-way through these investigations, November 2017,  is when Huber was assigned to assist. [Read]


In March 2018, while the two avenues of investigation were ongoing; at the request of AG Jeff Sessions; the OIG opened a third review: Potential FISA abuse [Read]  So in March 2018, Michael Horowiz has three investigations underway.


A month later, April 13, 2018, Horowitz releases the IG report on McCabe.  Now he’s down to two investigations again.  On June 14, 2018, Horowitz releases the IG report on DOJ and FBI misconduct/bias.  Now the only remaining investigation is the FISA review. This is when any visible activity by John Huber ends.  It makes sense Huber would end in/around June 2018, because Horowitz had an easily manageable, albeit important, singular review.

 

Quote

 

WASHINGTON DC – […] US Attorney John Huber in Utah is no longer involved on Russia issues. Huber had originally been tasked with looking at allegations of surveillance abuse by former Attorney General Jeff Sessions, but has been in a holding pattern as the inspector general completes his review of the surveillance warrant the FBI obtained on Trump campaign foreign policy adviser Carter Page.


Huber’s review of other issues related to Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation is nearing completion, the source said.

 


♦ A criminal referral on McCabe for leaking to media was sent to DC U.S. Attorney Jessica Liu in April 2018.  That criminal review looks like it was dropped approximately six months later; around the same time the criminal DOJ cover-up operation for SSCI leaker James Wolfe was executed in October of 2018.  Yes, I’m saying “criminal cover-up” carried out by the DOJ to protect the multiple institutions of government who would have been severely impacted.


Throughout 2018, simultaneous to the Mueller probe’s ongoing corrupt effort; career officials within the institutions of the DOJ and FBI are transparently working with an agenda to protect the interests of the institutions.  Career mid-tier officials and investigators (ref. 40 FBI agents for Mueller etc.) remain embedded despite the top tier firings and resignations.  [Again, reference DOJ/FBI Papadopoulos operation July 2018]


A month after Wolfe was protected by a plea deal; and a month after McCabe was seemingly protected; and the same month Rosenstein provided Mueller with (the second scope memo) authority to target Mike Flynn Jr…. the mid-term election was held.


The morning after the election, President Trump fired Jeff Sessions.


Mid-November 2018: Corrupt DOJ/FBI embeds remain in place.  Mid-November 2018: President Trump does not appoint Rod Rosenstein as Acting Attorney General.


Within a week, November 14, 2018, the OLC issues guidance that Jeff Sessions former chief-of-staff, now Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker, can oversee the Mueller/Weissmann probe.


♦ Now, in order to bring U.S. Attorney John H Durham into the picture, go back to the October 2018 timeline again.  •DC Attorney Jessie Liu does not charging James Wolfe with leaking classified intelligence. •DC Attorney Jessie Liu (likely, very likely) drops the criminal referral of McCabe, again a leaking issue.  Later McCabe goes on book tour.


When and Where was the criminal referral of former FBI legal counsel James Baker sent?   October 3rd, 2018, lawyers for James Baker inform Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows that their client has been under investigation for leaking to media and the prosecutor is John Durham.


So the referral for James Baker, was sent outside DC and likely was done quite a while ago. Status? Unknown. [Baker was relieved of his FBI duties in December of 2017.] There is a distinct possibility, much like Andrew McCabe, the criminal review of James Baker was previously dropped.


Obviously John Durham has been involved in the investigative perimeter of events.  So one can presume he has a solid frame of reference:

 

Quote

 

FOX NEWS – Durham, known as a “hard-charging, bulldog” prosecutor, according to a source, will focus on the period before Nov. 7, 2016—including the use and assignments of FBI informants, as well as alleged improper issuance of Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrants.


CNN – […] Barr is working in close collaboration with CIA Director Gina Haspel, Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats and FBI Director Christopher Wray, the source said.


[…] The source said Durham and Barr are doing a comprehensive review, and Durham is with working with the Justice Department’s Inspector General, Michael Horowitz, as well. (read more)

 


♦ Who was the CIA Deputy Director of the National Clandestine Service for Foreign Intelligence and Covert Action over Europe, while John Brennan and Peter Strzok were running their European 2016 counterintelligence operations?….


That would be current CIA Director Gina Haspel.


brennan-and-haspel.jpg


Bottom line:  This Barr “investigation” could end up with accountability; or this Barr “investigation” could unearth so much institutional corruption and gross malfeasance that Barr will stand at a podium and duplicate recent events:


barr-rosenstein-farewell-2.jpg


Time will tell.

 


All I can say is it damned well better result in accountability.  

 

Accountability means taking this as far up the chain as it actually went.

 

And that means McCabe, Wray, Hillary and Obama.  

 

Barr can’t cover this up because we already know too much.  

 

And there are too many people paying attention.  

 

If Barr and company try to whitewash this, they will find themselves accused of obstruction ... by us.

 

They then may find Trump replacing them ...

 

... with someone who will charge THEM with being party to a coup attempt and coverup, as well.  

 

Because if there isn’t accountability,  Trump can sense what I sense ...

 

... that a couple million patriots will march on Washington to show their displeasure.  

 

Put your ear to the ground and you'll hear that the natives are that restless.    

 

The establishment would likely see protests unlike any we’ve ever had.  

 

Armed protests.

 

On a short fuse.  

 

Just saying …

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/05/14/investigating-the-investigators-ag-barr-working-with-cia-and-odni/

 


All I can say is it damned well better result in accountability.  

 

Accountability means taking this as far up the chain as it actually went.

 

And that means McCabe, Wray, Hillary and Obama.  

 

Barr can’t cover this up because we already know too much.  

 

And there are too many people paying attention.  

 

If Barr and company try to whitewash this, they will find themselves accused of obstruction ... by us.

 

They then may find Trump replacing them ...

 

... with someone who will charge THEM with being party to a coup attempt and coverup, as well.  

 

Because if there isn’t accountability,  Trump can sense what I sense ...

 

... that a couple million patriots will march on Washington to show their displeasure.  

 

Put your ear to the ground and you'll hear that the natives are that restless.    

 

The establishment would likely see protests unlike any we’ve ever had.  

 

Armed protests.

 

On a short fuse.  

 

Just saying …

get ready to feel like a democrat here shortly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bigsky said:

get ready to feel like a democrat here shortly

 

?????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is great news, we need the libs to be held accountable for their corruption.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BeAChooser said:

 

?????

the dems put all their emotional eggs in muellers basket.....cons are about to do the same with barr…...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, bigsky said:

the dems put all their emotional eggs in muellers basket.....cons are about to do the same with barr…...

 

No, but like sundance said "There’s room for cautious optimism."  

 

And like I've said before, Trump has one more card he can play if Barr is part of the Deep State.  

 

That's military tribunals, who use to try civilian crimes in countries where the judicial system is broken has already been approved by the Supreme Court.   

 

Were Barr part of the Deep State, and firing him still didn't get the swamp drained, Trump could call on the military for help.

 

Then things would really get ugly ...

evil_smiley_face_round_stickers-ra5e82c3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As long as they are being professional I dont care what they investigate but Treason Monkeys are LIARS when they say this investigation was illegal or a Hoax

 

 

Trump was getting advance notice of Wikileaks activity. Gates tells about a phone call Trump got in his presence which shows this. According to Trumps own pick for head of CIA Wiki was a hostile intelligence agency and Mueller found they were the outlet for the DNC Emails stolen by Russian military Intelligence and Trump was telling his HATE rallyis that people should go there and check them out and mentioned them more than 140 times while LYING about the ongoing Russian interferecne in our campaign and kissing Putin's butt so strenuously and embarassingly it was weird. 

 

Trumps campaign manager REPEATEDLY gave a man he KNEW was Russian Military intelligence internal polling date. The kind you would need to microtarget Midwest voters and he discussed the Trump campaigns strategy for the midwaest with him and said they should leave by diffferent exits. We know Russian military intelligence DID mocrotarget those voters.

 

Don jr met with a kremlin connected lawyer and a KNOWN Russian intelligence agent AFTER they told him about Russias ongoing effort to  help Trump get elected.  After that meeting he told reporters that Democrats were disgusting for even suggesting he had met with Russians. 

 

Sessions, Page Papadopolous, Manafort,  Gates, McFarland, Don jr, Jared, Flynn all met with Russians then LIED about it

 

Our allies foreign intelligence agencies including Britains Estonias and Australias told us as they spied on Known and suspected Russian agents they kept hearing Trump campaign inner circle people and that a lot of Russian money was pouring into the campaign. The Australian Ambassador told the FBI a drunk Papadopolous was talking about going to Russia because Russia had said they have dirt on Hillary

 

Obviously to any RATIONAL ADULT. This kind of suspicious behavior needed to be checked out. To TRAITOROUS Treason Monkeys it is all so normal that it is a CRIME that it was investigated. I defy ANY mindless trained sheep Treason Monkey to explain to me why ALL of that is so run of the mill that it constitutes a CRIME to investigate it

 

Either you brainwashed Treason Monkeys can explain how all that is just NORMAL and should NOT have been investigated or STFU

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Debs said:

As long as they are being professional I dont care what they investigate but Treason Monkeys are LIARS when they say this investigation was illegal or a Hoax

In you worthless opinion.

1 hour ago, Debs said:

Trump was getting advance notice of Wikileaks activity. Gates tells about a phone call Trump got in his presence which shows this. According to Trumps own pick for head of CIA Wiki was a hostile intelligence agency and Mueller found they were the outlet for the DNC Emails stolen by Russian military Intelligence and Trump was telling his HATE rallyis that people should go there and check them out and mentioned them more than 140 times while LYING about the ongoing Russian interferecne in our campaign and kissing Putin's butt so strenuously and embarassingly it was weird. 

Another stupid unfounded allegation.

1 hour ago, Debs said:

Trumps campaign manager REPEATEDLY gave a man he KNEW was Russian Military intelligence internal polling date. The kind you would need to microtarget Midwest voters and he discussed the Trump campaigns strategy for the midwaest with him and said they should leave by diffferent exits. We know Russian military intelligence DID mocrotarget those voters.

Is that even illegal? Like using the British intel agencies to spie on American citizens?

1 hour ago, Debs said:

Don jr met with a kremlin connected lawyer and a KNOWN Russian intelligence agent AFTER they told him about Russias ongoing effort to  help Trump get elected.  After that meeting he told reporters that Democrats were disgusting for even suggesting he had met with Russians. 

Link?

1 hour ago, Debs said:

Sessions, Page Papadopolous, Manafort,  Gates, McFarland, Don jr, Jared, Flynn all met with Russians then LIED about it

Proof?

1 hour ago, Debs said:

Our allies foreign intelligence agencies including Britains Estonias and Australias told us as they spied on Known and suspected Russian agents they kept hearing Trump campaign inner circle people and that a lot of Russian money was pouring into the campaign. The Australian Ambassador told the FBI a drunk Papadopolous was talking about going to Russia because Russia had said they have dirt on Hillary

Looks like they were in on the Hoax, they were spying on Trump campaign people and setting them up to look bad. So what if he was interested in dirt on Hillary, at least he didn't give them millions like the DNC did for the same reason.

1 hour ago, Debs said:

Obviously to any RATIONAL ADULT. This kind of suspicious behavior needed to be checked out.

Durham is on it!

 

To TRAITOROUS Treason Monkeys it is all so normal that it is a CRIME that it was investigated

What specific crime?

1 hour ago, Debs said:

I defy ANY mindless trained sheep Treason Monkey to explain to me why ALL of that is so run of the mill that it constitutes a CRIME to investigate it.

You are right, the hoax must be investigated. Simple minds like you possess are overwhelmed.

1 hour ago, Debs said:

Either you brainwashed Treason Monkeys can explain how all that is just NORMAL and should NOT have been investigated or STFU

About the specific crimes? Polling data, Misfud? Anticipating wikileaks releases? Even the Mueller report has some interesting information in it about Misfud. Google that name.

1 hour ago, Debs said:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

... snip ...

 

RD, there is no point in debating Redwood (Debs).   Just ignore him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No collusion. No obstruction. Dems starting to rat each other out. Prosecutor needs to squeeze Comey. Comey is a weakling who will sing. Reports and indictments will come down before 2020. Dems in trouble.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

 

No, but like sundance said "There’s room for cautious optimism."  

 

And like I've said before, Trump has one more card he can play if Barr is part of the Deep State.  

 

That's military tribunals, who use to try civilian crimes in countries where the judicial system is broken has already been approved by the Supreme Court.   

 

Were Barr part of the Deep State, and firing him still didn't get the swamp drained, Trump could call on the military for help.

 

Then things would really get ugly ...

evil_smiley_face_round_stickers-ra5e82c3

he could, and it would be justified in my opinion...but I think he would lose support from the people to the degree he would be ran out of Washington by the people.....or there would be a civil war....I dont think the cons would leave their jobs to fight a civil war.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, leftwinger said:

Every criminal blames the corrupt police.  "They waz out to get me!"

hands up dont shoot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bigsky said:

he could, and it would be justified in my opinion...but I think he would lose support from the people to the degree he would be ran out of Washington by the people.....or there would be a civil war....I dont think the cons would leave their jobs to fight a civil war.

 

Wow, you are negative.   Why you're almost as bad as the DemocRATS.   Why is that?   You trying to make conservatives (cons) think it's hopeless?   Why would you do that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BeAChooser said:

 

Wow, you are negative.   Why you're almost as bad as the DemocRATS.   Why is that?   You trying to make conservatives (cons) think it's hopeless?   Why would you do that?

ive been following this for two fu cking years.....and im pretty sure Hillary will skate...and Obama is gonna skate....so who the fu ck cares? 

DO YOU THINK OBAMA AND HILLARY ARE GONNA PAY THE PIPER?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bigsky said:

ive been following this for two fu cking years.....and im pretty sure Hillary will skate...and Obama is gonna skate....so who the fu ck cares? 

DO YOU THINK OBAMA AND HILLARY ARE GONNA PAY THE PIPER?

 

Yes, I do.   And rather than spreading defeatism, you should be demanding that too.  

 

Because if defeatism is what you spread, that is what we'll get.   So I ask, why would you do that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BeAChooser said:

 

Yes, I do.   And rather than spreading defeatism, you should be demanding that too.  

 

Because if defeatism is what you spread, that is what we'll get.   So I ask, why would you do that?

lol....really? you honestly think Hillary is gonna spend one day in prison...…….and likewise Obama? 

I think that like 90% of all the people that would like to see that......we will never see it come to fruition....

it has been there since the beginning....davey crockett left Washington because of this exact same sh it.....and you think it is just going to come crashing down like that.....

I admire yer optimism...but when I make a prediction....it is usually correct.....Washington may be divided...but they are never gonna slay one of their own....not that high up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bigsky said:

lol....really? you honestly think Hillary is gonna spend one day in prison...…….and likewise Obama?

 

Again, rather than spreading defeatism, you should be demanding they be held accountable for their crimes.  

 

Because if defeatism is all you spread, that is what you'll get.  

 

So I ask, again,why would spread defeatism?

 

I'll just note that many of those who did in the past, turned out to be Deep Staters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BeAChooser said:

 

Again, rather than spreading defeatism, you should be demanding they be held accountable for their crimes.  

 

Because if defeatism is all you spread, that is what you'll get.  

 

So I ask, again,why would spread defeatism?

 

I'll just note that many of those who did in the past, turned out to be Deep Staters.

I am spreading reality...…….not defeatism. your conclusion only comes at the end of you winning a civil war...…..and that my friend aint happening. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bigsky said:

I am spreading reality

 

That's what the Deep State and it's mouthpieces, the MSM, all said prior to the 2016 election.

 

And look what happened?

 

Now the reality is that laws were broken.

 

Even you know this.

 

And we now have the proof.

 

Lots of it.

 

And the means to present that proof.

 

And make members of the coup turn on each other to save themselves.

 

Which will once and for all shut up all those leftists around here that keep using the defense ... "Where are the indictments?   Where are the convictions?"

 

3 minutes ago, bigsky said:

not defeatism. 

 

Actually, defeatism is exactly what you're spreading, bigsky.

 

Since if Trump doesn't clean up the FBI and DOJ, and make laws apply to Presidents, Secretaries of State, and Presidential Candidates, this country is lost.

 

Everything that Trump does will be undone by the first DemocRAT to get in the Whitehouse.

 

You also give DemocRATs way too much credit for being willing to *revolt* if Trump does that.

 

Sure, you might see a few far left Antifa types out on the street rioting, but dogs will take care of that.

 

And you seem to forget that it's our side that is armed to teeth, not theirs.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

 

That's what the Deep State and it's mouthpieces, the MSM, all said prior to the 2016 election.

 

And look what happened?

 

Now the reality is that laws were broken.

 

Even you know this.

 

And we now have the proof.

 

Lots of it.

 

And the means to present that proof.

 

And make members of the coup turn on each other to save themselves.

 

Which will once and for all shut up all those leftists around here that keep using the defense ... "Where are the indictments?   Where are the convictions?"

 

 

Actually, defeatism is exactly what you're spreading, bigsky.

 

Since if Trump doesn't clean up the FBI and DOJ, and make laws apply to Presidents, Secretaries of State, and Presidential Candidates, this country is lost.

 

Everything that Trump does will be undone by the first DemocRAT to get in the Whitehouse.

 

You also give DemocRATs way too much credit for being willing to *revolt* if Trump does that.

 

Sure, you might see a few far left Antifa types out on the street rioting, but dogs will take care of that.

 

And you seem to forget that it's our side that is armed to teeth, not theirs.

 

no....I am saying that the system is far more corrupt than you credit it for being...…..

comey is the sacrifice......all others skate...you will see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

 

That's what the Deep State and it's mouthpieces, the MSM, all said prior to the 2016 election.

 

And look what happened?

 

Now the reality is that laws were broken.

 

Even you know this.

 

And we now have the proof.

 

Lots of it.

 

And the means to present that proof.

 

And make members of the coup turn on each other to save themselves.

 

Which will once and for all shut up all those leftists around here that keep using the defense ... "Where are the indictments?   Where are the convictions?"

 

 

Actually, defeatism is exactly what you're spreading, bigsky.

 

Since if Trump doesn't clean up the FBI and DOJ, and make laws apply to Presidents, Secretaries of State, and Presidential Candidates, this country is lost.

 

Everything that Trump does will be undone by the first DemocRAT to get in the Whitehouse.

 

You also give DemocRATs way too much credit for being willing to *revolt* if Trump does that.

 

Sure, you might see a few far left Antifa types out on the street rioting, but dogs will take care of that.

 

And you seem to forget that it's our side that is armed to teeth, not theirs.

 

Being from Connecticut, Durham,  a democrat/socialist that democrats love Durham may not be as solid as you think. Look at the demrats on this board. Would you trust any of them? They reveled in a huge lie/hoax. They have no plans to bitch about the demrats/media lying to them for making absolute fools of them. Many are broken minded from the constant bombardment of lies and their inner conscience trying to find logic.  That and this loony hate for Trump! WTF! He has done more for the country than all since Reagan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

The best words in the article...."cautious optimism"

 

Barr is SWAMPY from way back.  He is likely protecting TRUMP AND THE SWAMP. 

 

WHY??   He wants to restore  THE NORMALCY OF SWAMPINESS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

howbeit that sundance is too gutless to make his charges under his real name??

he is a typical rightist moral coward.
and they wonder why we want to knock their fcuking heads hats off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Barr is launching his “investigation” because he already has advance word from the IG that there is nothing there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...