Sign in to follow this  
drvoke

I own the restaurant that asked Sarah Sanders to leave. Here is what I learned from it...

14 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a class act in the way that Herb Tarlak of WKRP in Cincinnati was a class act. She has a very distasteful job of repeating lie after lie  in front of millions of people for a rather modest paycheck. She rather like a snakeoil salesman's assistant.

She tells the truth and gets paid for it, you lie for free. Basically because you know jack schitt about history and are a ignorant fool.

2 minutes ago, 123urout said:

She tells the truth and gets paid for it, you lie for free. Basically because you know jack schitt about history and are a ignorant fool.

Libs call things they don’t like “lies”

11 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Your excess word salad rambling is ignored.  

so is how life actually sustains living a lifetime. Everything is centered around talking point separation of who's who based upon interpretation and willingness to always follow the crowd mentality of one party or another social justification chanting "We the people".

SixShooter: ^^ folks, this delusional idiot thinks refusing to bake a cake is the same as murder.

Demo: I said nothing even remotely close to that, you braindead mental case

23 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Maybe not here, but that's what you've been pressing in the Chick-fil-A thread for three days now.

No, I haven't, you relentlessly lying imbecile.

I would tell you to QUOTE ME, but we both know you are just screeching "Yes you did!" without having the first fucking clue what you are talking about.

15 hours ago, DemoMan said:

SixShooter: ^^ folks, this delusional idiot thinks refusing to bake a cake is the same as murder.

Demo: I said nothing even remotely close to that, you braindead mental case

No, I haven't, you relentlessly lying imbecile.

I would tell you to QUOTE ME, but we both know you are just screeching "Yes you did!" without having the first fucking clue what you are talking about.

You tried (and failed) to set me up with a stupid, painfully obvious trap to get me to say refusing service to homos was wrong because it "harms them" by first establishing the OBVIOUS, UNIVERSALLY ACCEPTED FACT that murder is wrong because it harms someone.

If you weren't equating them, whatever in the world WERE you doing??

1 hour ago, SixShooter said:

You tried (and failed) to set me up with a stupid, painfully obvious trap to get me to say refusing service to homos was wrong

Again you whine about "traps", when all I did was ask you a simple question.  Only someone who knows they are full of shit is afraid that their own words will "trap" them.

YOU:    because it "harms them" by first establishing the OBVIOUS, UNIVERSALLY ACCEPTED FACT that murder is wrong because it harms someone.

I wasn't "establishing" that murder is "wrong", you halfwit. I kept telling you to explain why YOU THINK it's wrong. After screaming hysterically, you finally said because it harms someone. Good.

YOU:   If you weren't equating them, whatever in the world WERE you doing??

I've already told you about five times now - the latest right in this post.

In any case, you already said that harming another - even without physical violence - is wrong also.

3 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

Again you whine about "traps", when all I did was ask you a simple question. 

Right. The question was meant to get me to say harming someone is wrong, which it is, but you wanted to expand "harm" to include getting your widdle feewings hutz, which is an idiotic, feeble attempt to marginalize anyone you disagree with. And your stupid "trap" was just that, feeble, but it did provide me with a few hours of entertainment. Thanks! :D:D:D

5 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

In any case, you already said that harming another - even without physical violence - is wrong also.

Of course, when there is actual HARM. But refusing service because you don't want faggot cooties in your food service business is not HARMING SOMEONE. It's protecting decent people from disgusting diseases and filth.