Sign in to follow this  
drvoke

I own the restaurant that asked Sarah Sanders to leave. Here is what I learned from it...

i don't mind private businesses practicing discrimination. the only hypocrisy is the idiot libs throwing a b*tch-fit

when a conservative private business such as a bakery refusing to bake a fag cake. either be consistent or shut the f*ck up.

6 minutes ago, lewstherin said:

i don't mind private businesses practicing discrimination.

What group was being discriminated against?

YOU:   the only hypocrisy is the idiot libs throwing a b*tch-fit

We don't like liars, criminal and traitors.

You adore them..

YOU:   when a conservative private business such as a bakery refusing to bake a fag cake. either be consistent or shut the f*ck up.

Nope.

We won't let you hateful douchebags discriminate against people and harm people simply for the group they belong to.

Just now, DemoMan said:

What group was being discriminated against?

YOU:   the only hypocrisy is the idiot libs throwing a b*tch-fit

We don't like liars, criminal and traitors.

You adore them..

YOU:   when a conservative private business such as a bakery refusing to bake a fag cake. either be consistent or shut the f*ck up.

Nope.

We won't let your hateful douchebags discriminate against people and harm people simply for the group they belong to.

well....ok. then on that note?  hope this guy who refused sanders gets his restaurant burned down, his wife gets raped, and he gets killed. fair enough.

STFU DEMOFAGBOY AND GET BACK TO SUCKING PUTIN DICK

2 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

harm people

^^ folks, this delusional idiot thinks refusing to bake a cake is the same as murder.

I know, you thought you knew just how sick the left was. Me too.

28 minutes ago, bludog said:

Trump lies nearly every time he opens his mouth.  You are just in denial of reality. 

Did Trump lie when  he said  that Obama  wiretapped him?

Well... ??   All you  libs laughed and accused him of lying.   Well, what do you  know?     He was  telling the  truth.     Your fascist pigs are gonna go down.

6 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

The right to refuse service to anyone is legal, I presume therefore glad to see this business still operating. 

The left is a bunch of   hypocrites,   as the very same   ideology attacked a  man for not making a gay themed wedding cake.   he did not refuse  service  to them,  he  just would not make a specific cake.

23 minutes ago, lewstherin said:

well....ok. then on that note?  hope this guy who refused sanders gets his restaurant burned down, his wife gets raped, and he gets killed. fair enough.

So you can't answer my question about what group you are claiming Red Hen discriminated against.

So much for your "discrimination!" whine.

22 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

^^ folks, this delusional idiot thinks refusing to bake a cake is the same as murder.

I said nothing even remotely close to that, you braindead mental case.

1 minute ago, DemoMan said:

So you can't answer my question about what group you are claiming Red Hen discriminated against.

who cares whether it be group or individual? discrimination is discrimination. and the right to discriminate is the foundation of freedom.

3 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

Trump staffers. They discriminated against someone for associating with Trump. That's fine imho but seems hypocritical when you look at the whining when a church refuses to open their doors to homosexual and divorced people for a wedding venue. Freedom of and from association is a constitutional right. 

Here is what I dont understand perhaps some folks ( the wise ones please) can explain to this to me

I respect the right of a private owner to serve who they want when they want, we can agree to that.

I understand we have discrimination laws that prohibits discrimination 

So why is being a republican and an employee of the current president a reason to refuse service ? 

7 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Did Trump lie when  he said  that Obama  wiretapped him?

Well... ??   All you  libs laughed and accused him of lying.   Well, what do you  know?     He was  telling the  truth.     Your fascist pigs are gonna go down.

Trump made it up and you believe it !   I've heard of people being gullible but this is naive, beyond belief.  Trump's accusation that Obama wiretapped him is a fanciful lie. 

Trump: Claim of Obama wiretapping based 'on a little bit of a hunch ...

Apr 25, 2019 - President Trump said Thursday his unsubstantiated claim in March 2017 that former President Obama had his "wires tapped" in Trump Tower ...

<snip>

Trump called for a congressional investigation into the matter, and the Trump administration cited news reports to defend these accusations. His initial claims were based on an article in Breitbart News, a website known to publish conspiracy theories.
<snip>
On April 25, 2019, Trump said that his original allegation of "wires tapped" was not literal, and that he really meant: "surveillance, spying you can sort of say whatever you want". Trump also said that his allegations were made "just on a little bit of a hunch and a little bit of wisdom maybe", and that he thought his allegations were "pretty insignificant" when he made them.[10]
<snip>

On March 4, 2017, U.S. President Donald Trump wrote a series of posts on his Twitter account that accused former President Barack Obama of wiretapping his ...

President Trump accused the Obama administration of wiretapping his phones during the 2016 election, an escalation of tit-for-tat allegations between Trump ...

<snip>
    Trump called for a congressional investigation into the matter, and the Trump administration cited news reports to defend these accusations. His initial claims were based on an article in Breitbart News, a website known to publish conspiracy theories.
    <snip>
    On April 25, 2019, Trump said that his original allegation of "wires tapped" was not literal, and that he really meant: "surveillance, spying you can sort of say whatever you want". Trump also said that his allegations were made "just on a little bit of a hunch and a little bit of wisdom maybe", and that he thought his allegations were "pretty insignificant" when he made them.[10]
    <snip>

8 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Trump staffers.

Really?   They did that to other "Trump staffers", simply for working for Trump?

Is that why they said they tossed out liar Sarah?

YOU:   They discriminated against someone for associating with Trump.

They did?   They must have done that to MANY people, then.  Why don't you cite that happening.

YOU:   That's fine imho but seems hypocritical when you look at the whining when a church refuses to open their doors to homosexual and divorced people for a wedding venue. Freedom of and from association is a constitutional right. 

There is no constitutional right to discriminate.

Too bad.

12 minutes ago, lewstherin said:

who cares whether it be group or individual?

Because discrimination means treating someone worse than others, based on who they are - not on WHAT THEY'VE DONE.

YOU:   discrimination is discrimination.

And throwing Sarah's fat ass out wasn't.

YOU:   and the right to discriminate is the foundation of freedom.

R O T F L .

8 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

Here is what I dont understand perhaps some folks ( the wise ones please) can explain to this to me

I respect the right of a private owner to serve who they want when they want, we can agree to that.

I understand we have discrimination laws that prohibits discrimination 

So why is being a republican and an employee of the current president a reason to refuse service ? 

When did that happen?

From what the owner said, she was tossed for colluding with Trump to tell endless lies to the American public.

2 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

When did that happen?

From what the owner said, she was tossed for colluding with Trump to tell endless lies to the American public.

See you can be reasonable in a response so I shall engage in a dialogue 

I should have said she was asked to leave not refused service, but then doesn't that show discrimination as Mrs. Sanders works for the White house as a press secretary.

She isnt a high level cabinet senate confirmed appointee.

She is a press secretary .

Im curious so if a Restaurant owned by lets say a Card carrying NRA member who is a registered Republican , and Josh Earnest former white house secretary to Obama came in with his family and the restaurant owner asked him to leave because he disagreed with Obama's policies are you saying that its fine and that is the owners right or would you question it?

Serious question.

12 minutes ago, bludog said:

Trump made it up and you believe it !   I've heard of people being gullible but this is naive, beyond belief.  Trump's accusation that Obama wiretapped him is a fanciful lie. 

They spied  on him.  Its all out there  now.    

WTF is wrong with   you?

Seriously...    W T F is wrong with you?????   

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

They spied  on him.  Its all out there  now.    

WTF is wrong with   you?

Seriously...    W T F is wrong with you?????   

Didn't read shit.  Not surprising.

1 minute ago, bludog said:

Didn't read shit.  Not surprising.

I know the story...    you are  reading   propaganda.

They spied on Trump.    You are  once again  way  behind reality.    The  AG is  way ahead of you, the  new  prosecutor has been  picked,    The  IG  report is coming.   

Trump is President.   He knows what is going on.     You listen to the  wrong  people  and  read the wrong stuff.  Franky  I am glad you don't know what is going on.    I  use this place as a barometer of   what  libs  know.

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

I know the story...    you are  reading   propaganda.

They spied on Trump.    You are  once again  way  behind reality.    The  AG is  way ahead of you, the  new  prosecutor has been  picked,    The  IG  report is coming.   

Trump is President.   He knows what is going on.     You listen to the  wrong  people  and  read the wrong stuff.  Franky  I am glad you don't know what is going on.    I  use this place as a barometer of   what  libs  know.

plus it'll make the meltdown they have after the indictments roll out that much more hilarious. lol

2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

The  AG is  way ahead of you, the  new  prosecutor has been  picked,

AG in name only.  His only purpose is as Trump's lawyer.

And you are the one who constantly spews your brainwashed hate.

20 minutes ago, bludog said:

President Trump accused the Obama administration of wiretapping his phones during the 2016 election, an escalation of tit-for-tat allegations between Trump …

OLD NEWS  

Trump knew then  what happened because he is  privy to stuff we are not.     We know  now they did,  they already 

I  enjoy  knowing that  you don't know.

Just now, bludog said:

AG in name only.  His only purpose is as Trump's lawyer.

This is more evidence of knowing  we will win.    You are   low  info.