guilluamezenz

Black woman who shouted 'I'm pregnant' before being shot dead by Texas cop in a shocking video is identified as a grandmother-of-three, 44, who suffered from schizophrenia

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

You're welcome. Now please go remove a cop's taser from him. Thank you.

if i can do that, he isnt fit to be  a cop.. and thats why he shot her incompetance, and that should scare you

13 minutes ago, splunch said:

You should-- for starters --be facing some serious punishment for losing your taser.  Second, you can defend yourself from a taser by not being near it.  Finally, she was on the ground.  Just back up a few steps.

Or just shoot her.

Looked to me like he was tased right before shooting her. 

Just now, SixShooter said:

The question should be, why do some animals fight with law enforcement, and why do civilized, law abiding citizens like yourself not think that's unacceptable?

because they have a soul, they ar enot animals the police are you are blacks have been raped and shot by the police they fight back because they have pride, they are sick of being beaten and abused, the left needs to arm if we cant talk reasonably to you maybe our only remedy is to shoot you first

1 minute ago, splunch said:

You should-- for starters --be facing some serious punishment for losing your taser. 

Wow. Punished because a rabid beast is fighting you hand to hand and manages to get a piece of your gear, when you're doing your job keeping society safe.

What a piece of shit thing to say.

3 minutes ago, splunch said:

Second, you can defend yourself from a taser by not being near it. 

It appeared to me she had already tased him as soon as she got it. Regardless, the threat is real that she could've overpowered him with the taser. His life was in immediate danger. You Monday morning quarterbacks make me sick, hopefully you never need a cop to risk his life defending yours.

5 minutes ago, splunch said:

Or just shoot her.

Yep. That worked.

5 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

if i can do that, he isnt fit to be  a cop..

Bullshit. When you're fighting someone hand-to-hand, anything can happen.

3 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

because they have a soul, they ar enot animals the police are you are blacks have been raped and shot by the police they fight back because they have pride, they are sick of being beaten and abused, the left needs to arm if we cant talk reasonably to you maybe our only remedy is to shoot you first

Now yer gettin it.

4 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

because they have a soul

So having a soul means you think it's ok for people to fight cops? You're sick, you're fucked in the head, people like you are the problem with this country.

So having a soul means you think it's ok for people to fight cops? You're sick, you're fucked in the head, people like you are the problem with this country.

it means its okay to fight back when you are being oppressed

she was unarmed, and he obviously has no business being a cop if he gets disarmed  by a 44 year old grandmother on pych meds, those things slow you down

13 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

thinking about switzerland, they also have no capital gains taxes, and you can play with guns, but  some how the police manage not to shoot people

Apples and oranges...nor do they have over 300 million people.

2 minutes ago, fishhead said:

they fight back because they have pride

She was being investigated, she had warrants. She fought because she didn't want to go to jail. Get your head out of your ass.

They fight back because they know they're going to jail because they're fucking criminals. And idiots like you bought into the left's lie that all good blacks are being hunted by cops, only so leftist politicians can gain more power over your stupid ass. Damn...

1 minute ago, guilluamezenz said:

How was she being "oppressed"?

How was she being "oppressed"?

she was just walking home she was being harassed she had commited no crime he was just harassing her

2 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

god shes fat

She's off the jizz diet.

10 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

the women is mentally ill, his life was not in danger

Mentally ill?  Well, crazy people......do crazy things.   Now she is dead.

Danger?  If that cop was hit with a taser, he may be on the ground, flopping like fish. 

If she willing to steal his taser, maybe she is willing to steal his Glock, too.

guilmerenz or whoever thinks being held to the law is being oppressed.

According to him/her/it, blacks should be able to commit all the crime they want and never be held accountable.

Cops better leave the criminals alone or the criminals will fight back and the cops better not do anything.

INSANITY!

2 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

she was just walking home she was being harassed she had commited no crime he was just harassing her

Right, she was no criminal, this is her college graduation photo:

13485840-7026761-image-a-12_155784296886

DAMN YOU'RE DUMB!!

6 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

Not against law enforcement. You fight them in the courts, not on the streets. Perhaps it's the mindset you and other progressives have regarding law enforcement that drives officer involved shootings? 

43 minutes ago, harryramar said:

some pussy cop in tough guy texas was so afraid of a crazy grandmother that he shot her 5 times???

you sound like a libertarian.

No, I am just a law abiding citizen who doesn't go around threatening cops like the 40 year old "grandma" did. 

13 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Not against law enforcement. You fight them in the courts, not on the streets. Perhaps it's the mindset you and other progressives have regarding law enforcement that drives officer involved shootings? 

I generally agree.

Then again, if you feel like your local cops are fvcking your life up by constantly harassing you, and let's be real-- nobody could afford to spend all of their time fighting against vindictive or racist cops, if that's what they're facing.  Eventually you just cannot live, so you are absolutely out of options.

We should not be putting people or cops into that situation.  Our approach to law and order needs some adjustments.

7 minutes ago, Skans said:

No, I am just a law abiding citizen who doesn't go around threatening cops like the 40 year old "grandma" did. 

so you approve of agents of the state shooting dead crazy black ladies as they lay on the ground? 

smells  like a libertarian to me.LOL

16 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

Well, guil,

I think the police had some warrants on her.

Is it OK with you, if the po-po arrest a criminal and take that criminal to jail?

What if that criminal, resists arrests, and fights back?

What should the cop do? 

I don't see oppression here.

7 minutes ago, harryramar said:

so you approve of agents of the state shooting dead crazy black ladies as they lay on the ground? 

smells  like a libertarian to me.LOL

If the aforementioned crazy lady tased my balls while I was effecting an arrest I might resort to Rodney Kinging her.