guilluamezenz

Black woman who shouted 'I'm pregnant' before being shot dead by Texas cop in a shocking video is identified as a grandmother-of-three, 44, who suffered from schizophrenia

1 minute ago, guilluamezenz said:

do you know how many people the police killed in britian last year.. no one.. not one person here its lke 100s maybe even 1000s a year that tells you right there something wrong

Something is wrong...it's called Blue Chicago.  

do you know how many people the police killed in britian last year.. no one.. not one person here its lke 100s maybe even 1000s a year that tells you right there something wrong

Yes, something's wrong. Obama set race relations on fire then poured gasoline on police/black relations creating a tinderbox sure to produce violent encounters between cops and blacks which has escalated to levels where things like this are bound to happen.

Thanks, Obama.

Bottom line, if she had complied with police she would be alive.

3 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

i dont think the yhave a death penalty in norway i dont think they even have life in prsion i think the maximum is twenty years..

I'm talking about Singapore that you tried to sell here.

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

Yes, something's wrong. Obama set race relations on fire then poured gasoline on police/black relations creating a tinderbox sure to produce violent encounters between cops and blacks which has escalated to levels where things like this are bound to happen.

Thanks, Obama.

Bottom line, if she had complied with police she would be alive.

wwhite america racism pverty and injustice but its okay because its  all comiong donw around your ears isnt it?? ha ha ha

Just now, personreal said:

I'm talking about Singapore that you tried to sell here.

theyd beat her with a cane shed sill be alive

wwhite america racism pverty and injustice but its okay because its  all comiong donw around your ears isnt it?? ha ha ha

>> backing away from the crazy person... <<

3 minutes ago, splunch said:

Incoherent, crazed woman staggering around with a taser.  All he has to do is keep his distance while she drains the battery, assuming he is unable to disarm her as she staggers around with it.  Looking at that, I'm thinking I could get that taser from her without too much trouble.  Once she's on the ground, all you have to do is stand back a bit.

How did she get his taser?

no, that Texan is one brave hombre. he was terrified for his life so he shot her 5 times as she laid on the ground. sure he could have stepped back but brave texans don;t cotton to steppin' back when they can shoot a crazy lady 5 times as she laid on the ground.

randy paul is going to nominate him for libertarian 0otf the year.

If she had complied with law enforcement she'd still be alive.

Why don't you just move to an iron fist country then?

2 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

If she had complied with law enforcement she'd still be alive.

that isnt the point it was an over  reaction why shoot her 5 times? she wasnt armed there was absolutely no justification for this the mere fact you defend this cop proves my point this hole nation is morally bankrupt

Just now, guilluamezenz said:

that isnt the point

Oh yes it IS the point.

Just now, personreal said:

Why don't you just move to an iron fist country then?

thinking about switzerland, they also have no capital gains taxes, and you can play with guns, but  some how the police manage not to shoot people

1 minute ago, splunch said:

Incoherent, crazed woman staggering around with a taser.  All he has to do is keep his distance while she drains the battery, assuming he is unable to disarm her as she staggers around with it.  Looking at that, I'm thinking I could get that taser from her without too much trouble.  Once she's on the ground, all you have to do is stand back a bit.

How did she get his taser?

Splunch,

If you grab my taser...….I have to get my 40-cal, Glock 22 out...….and go to work. 

It is called "self-defense".

The police don't like warning-shots and wounding-shots, but I do.

Maybe if that cop would have just shot her in the foot, she would have

dropped that taser and would be a live today.  Who knows?

Just now, SixShooter said:

Oh yes it IS the point.

the fact youd even think it was proves i'm right , thank you

Just now, SixShooter said:

Oh yes it IS the point.

thanks for saying that, i have proven my point by fgeting you to admit that!

that isnt the point it was an over  reaction why shoot her 5 times? she wasnt armed there was absolutely no justification for this the mere fact you defend this cop proves my point this hole nation is morally bankrupt

Did she take his taser and use it?

2 minutes ago, harryramar said:

no, that Texan is one brave hombre. he was terrified for his life so he shot her 5 times as she laid on the ground. sure he could have stepped back but brave texans don;t cotton to steppin' back when they can shoot a crazy lady 5 times as she laid on the ground.

randy paul is going to nominate him for libertarian 0otf the year.

That cop would be fearing for his freedom in a just society.  

Why do we even send cops into situations like this anymore?  Police should be funded and trained and pulled entirely from the communities they serve.  This paramilitary top-down Gestapo thing clearly doesn't work.  The cops are terrified, have no understanding of the lay of the land or support from the people they're supposedly serving, and things like this keep happening as a result.  This system is not a good system.

Just now, Taipan said:

Splunch,

If you grab my taser...….I have to get my 40-cal, Glock 22 out...….and go to work. 

the women is mentally ill, his life was not in danger

There's a good guy here who risks his life every day trying to keep me and other law-abiding citizens safe from deranged and violent criminals.

Then there's a bad guy here who cares not one whit for me, my family, or our safety and will instantly harm random people to get his way.

I side with the good guy.

Just now, NeoConvict said:

Did she take his taser and use it?

i dont think she did ,and even if she had so what you cant kill somone with a tazer, obviously the fact he lost his tazer shows he inst trained he isnt fit to be a cop

2 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Maybe nothing. I prefer that the cop protect himself to the fullest so he lives and continues to protect civil society.

If someone chooses to fight the law, they get what they get.

the fact youd even think it was proves i'm right , thank you

You're welcome. Now please go remove a cop's taser from him. Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Splunch,

You should-- for starters --be facing some serious punishment for losing your taser.  Second, you can defend yourself from a taser by not being near it.  Finally, she was on the ground.  Just back up a few steps.

Or just shoot her.

i dont think she did ,and even if she had so what you cant kill somone with a tazer, obviously the fact he lost his tazer shows he inst trained he isnt fit to be a cop

If she incompasitated him with the taser we would likely have a dead cop. Why is it that you think attacking people doesn't warrant a harsh response? Trayvon's mother saying Zimmerman should have taken his whooping like a man... crazy.

4 minutes ago, splunch said:

That cop would be fearing for his freedom in a just society.  

Why do we even send cops into situations like this anymore?  Police should be funded and trained and pulled entirely from the communities they serve.  This paramilitary top-down Gestapo thing clearly doesn't work.  The cops are terrified, have no understanding of the lay of the land or support from the people they're supposedly serving, and things like this keep happening as a result.  This system is not a good system.

The question should be, why do some animals fight with law enforcement, and why do civilized, law abiding citizens like yourself not think that's unacceptable?