guilluamezenz

Black woman who shouted 'I'm pregnant' before being shot dead by Texas cop in a shocking video is identified as a grandmother-of-three, 44, who suffered from schizophrenia

Black woman who shouted 'I'm pregnant' before being shot dead by Texas cop in a shocking video is identified as a grandmother-of-three, 44, who suffered from schizophrenia

A woman who was seen in a shocking video overnight getting shot and killed by a police officer in Texas after claiming she was pregnant has been identified as a schizophrenic grandmother-of-three. 

Police in Baytown say an officer was patrolling the Brixton Apartments complex on Garth Road Monday night and attempted to arrest the 44-year-old woman, named by family members as Pamela Turner, because he had previously dealt with her and knew she had outstanding warrants.

Baytown Police Lt. Steve Dorris said the officer, an 11-year veteran of the police department, opened fire after Turner grabbed the cop's Taser and used it against him.

In the video circulating on social media, Turner is heard saying, 'You’re actually harassing me' and 'I’m actually walking to my house.' 

The 44-year-old woman is on the ground and appears to reach toward the officer when she seems to be heard saying 'I’m pregnant.' Moments later he fires five shots, killing her. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7026761/Woman-shouts-Im-pregnant-shot-dead-policeman-Texas.html?ico=pushly-notifcation-small

She broke the law and the law won.

2 hours ago, Skans said:

Maybe a cop should pop a cap in your stupid ass.

12 minutes ago, slideman said:

I'm not concerned about this.  I don't break laws or run off at the mouth to an investigating officer. 

3 hours ago, guilluamezenz said:

11-year veteran of the police department, opened fire after Turner grabbed the cop's Taser and used it against him.

Now what part of this ^^^ do you MORONS not understand?????

End of discussion.

POST FAIL!!!

35 minutes ago, slideman said:

YOU didn't understand JACK SHlT did you???

1 minute ago, guilluamezenz said:

none of you have a soul

No, SHlTFORBRAINS, we have READING COMPREHENSION....

"11-year veteran of the police department, opened fire after Turner grabbed the cop's Taser and used it against him. "

THAT doesn't require having a "soul" because MY SOUL is just fine knowing that I DID NOT TRY TO USE A COPS TAZER ON THE COP!!

8 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

none of you have a soul

That lady had a choice.  To obey the police...…..or to fight against the police by grabbing the taser. 

She chose......and she chose wrong.   😟

so let me see if I understand this, a woman who happens to be black with outstanding warrants becomes violent towards police , grabs his taser and uses it on him and he draws his weapon and fatally shoots her and because she claims she is pregnant with three grandchildren and her family says she is schizophrenic that this excuses her behavior and we should hand the cop out to dry for defending himself?

so what would have happened if she tasered him knocks him down and she steals his weapons and shoots him? what then?

Society is robbed of a law enforcement officer who is there to protect society.

Is this satisfactory to you?

She got what she deserved, you lunge at a police officer you are taking your chances , you lunge at anyone with a weapon you are taking a chance .

she lost and society is better off with this scumbag out of the picture.

Just now, Taipan said:

That lady had a choice.  To obey the police...…..or to fight against the police by grabbing the taser. 

She chose......and she chose wrong.   😟

she was sick and these thing do not happen in other nations foten the police are unarmed, they are not properly trained you cant just shoot someone because you had a bad day or they dont comply no nation allows that you are a sick evil society

13 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

none of you have a soul

Mental illness is an ugly thing. She confirmed she didn't believe the cops were racist. Claiming pregnancy would give a racist cop one more reason to shoot.

3 hours ago, Skans said:

some pussy cop in tough guy texas was so afraid of a crazy grandmother that he shot her 5 times???

you sound like a libertarian.

Cops are GOVERNMENT employees....and like all govt....should be always under suspicion

Many are war vets who have no bidness being cops....

1 minute ago, guilluamezenz said:

she was sick and these thing do not happen in other nations foten the police are unarmed, they are not properly trained you cant just shoot someone because you had a bad day or they dont comply no nation allows that you are a sick evil society

If we are sooooooo……...bad, then why does the whole world want to move here and live with us?          😎

58 minutes ago, slideman said:

Maybe people should comply with law enforcement and not try to take their taser. 

1 minute ago, harryramar said:

some pussy cop in tough guy texas was so afraid of a crazy grandmother that he shot her 5 times???

you sound like a libertarian.

HAHAHAAAAAAAA...……..!!!!      😊

19 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

none of you have a soul

I have a brain that knows better than to wrestle with a cop. And lookie, I'M ALIVE!

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

If we are sooooooo……...bad, then why does the whole world want to move here and live with us?          😎

do they? people from crap hole countires do.. but there are better places.. that are harder to get into.. canada has super tough immigration laws they only let you in if you have a skill

4 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

Maybe you should move to yer favorite utopia where they put people to death for low level crimes. 

Just now, SixShooter said:

I have a brain that knows better than to wrestle with a cop. And lookie, I'M ALIVE!

do you know how many people the police killed in britian last year.. no one.. not one person here its lke 100s maybe even 1000s a year that tells you right there something wrong

1 minute ago, personreal said:

Maybe you should move to yer favorite utopia where they put people to death for low level crimes. 

i dont think the yhave a death penalty in norway i dont think they even have life in prsion i think the maximum is twenty years..

Incoherent, crazed woman staggering around with a taser.  All he has to do is keep his distance while she drains the battery, assuming he is unable to disarm her as she staggers around with it.  Looking at that, I'm thinking I could get that taser from her without too much trouble.  Once she's on the ground, all you have to do is stand back a bit.

How did she get his taser?

Just now, guilluamezenz said:

do they? people from crap hole countires do.. but there are better places.. that are harder to get into.. canada has super tough immigration laws they only let you in if you have a skill

Then...…... I think we should copy the Canadian Immigration Program, don't you ?