BIGTEX

QUESTION FOR LIBERAL IDIOTS (AND THAT WOULD BE ALL LIBERALS)

What nation in Africa was ruled by the white man, and, consequently, became the wealthiest nation on that God-forsaken continent? 

The nation's farms were so successful that its immense food exports caused it to be called the "Breadbasket of Africa."

The capital city of the nation was so prosperous that it had more private swimming pools per capita than any city on earth except Beverly Hills, California.

Then, in the recent past, the negroes started running things.

Now, the nation is so poor that it cannot feed itself.

It relies on MASSIVE humanitarian aid to keep its population from starving to death.

What nation is that?

Inquiring minds want to know.

its the lead in the well water you hillbilles drink thats what makes you a retard or is it sunday school?

3 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

What is South Africa Alex?

wrong

Ahh . . . yes.

Southern Rhodesia.

Southern Rhodesia was so prosperous that it attracted immigrants from Europe.

Negroes from all over Africa flocked there due to the good jobs that were available.

It's capital, Salisbury, had more private swimming pools per capita than ANY OTHER CITY ON EARTH, except for Beverly Hills, California.

Life was good.

Life was good for EVERYONE.

But, alas, the negroes were allowed to take control.

Quick, children:  Can anyone tell us what ALWAYS happens when negroes are allowed unfettered control of a government?

What did you say, Johnny?

Did you say they are incapable of running a government and that they destroy that which they are supposed to govern?

THAT'S RIGHT, JOHNNY!

THAT'S RIGHT!

Can you say, "Southern Rhodesia?"

Can you say, "South Africa?"

Closer to home, can you say, "Baltimore?"

Can you say, "Detroit?"

Can you say, "Newark?"

But, back to Southern Rhodesia:

Can you say, "Breadbasket to Basket Case?"

2 minutes ago, BIGTEX said:

But, back to Southern Rhodesia:

Can you say, "Breadbasket to Basket Case?"

I already posted a link that debunked that stupid racist talking point.

1 minute ago, chairmanOFTB said:

I like to know why inbreeding is popular with your kin folks TEX

What ya can't keep in yer pants, keep in the family. 

1 hour ago, maineman said:

I already posted a link that debunked that stupid racist talking point.

No, you DID NOT!

FACT:  Southern Rhodesia was the most prosperous nation in sub-Saharan Africa when the white man ruled.

FACT:  Now, under the rule of the negro, it is an ECONOMIC DISASTER.

FACT:  Southern Rhodesia was the BREADBASKET OF AFRICA under the rule of the white man.

FACT:  Now it cannot feed itself.

'

30 minutes ago, BIGTEX said:

No, you DID NOT!

FACT:  Southern Rhodesia was the most prosperous nation in sub-Saharan Africa when the white man ruled.

FACT:  Now, under the rule of the negro, it is an ECONOMIC DISASTER.

FACT:  Southern Rhodesia was the BREADBASKET OF AFRICA under the rule of the white man.

FACT:  Now it cannot feed itself.

'

it was the breadbasket of Africa only if Africans made bread out of tobacco.  

FACT:  you didn't even read the link I posted because you're too fucking dumb to figure out how to open links.

1 hour ago, maineman said:

it was the breadbasket of Africa only if Africans made bread out of tobacco.  

FACT:  you didn't even read the link I posted because you're too fucking dumb to figure out how to open links.

FACT:  BIGTEX read your pathetic, FAILED attempt to refute the FACT that, under the rule of the white man, Southern Rhodesia WAS THE MOST PROSPEROUS NATION IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA.

Now, MOST OF THE POPULATION WOULD STARVE TO DEATH WITHOUT HUMANITARIAN ASSISTANCE.

So, you FAILED.

You have also FAILED to provide your VERIFIABLE name and residence address, because you KNOW that information will lead BIGTEX to having your pension revoked.

4 minutes ago, BIGTEX said:

FACT:  BIGTEX read your pathetic, FAILED attempt to refute the FACT that, under the rule of the white man, Southern Rhodesia WAS THE MOST PROSPEROUS NATION IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA.

Now, MOST OF THE POPULATION WOULD STARVE TO DEATH WITHOUT HUMANITARIAN ASSISTANCE.

So, you FAILED.

You have also FAILED to provide your VERIFIABLE name and residence address, because you KNOW that information will lead BIGTEX to having your pension revoked.

Bullshit... you didn't read the link.  Rhodesia was never the breadbasket of Africa... it's top agricultural product is tobacco.... which is disgusting on a sandwich.

If you provide me with your verifiable name and residence address, I will fly down to Texas and deliver my particulars to your face... right before I spit in it and dare you to do a fucking thing about it.

I'll wait.

4 minutes ago, maineman said:

Bullshit... you didn't read the link.  Rhodesia was never the breadbasket of Africa... it's top agricultural product is tobacco.... which is disgusting on a sandwich.

If you provide me with your verifiable name and residence address, I will fly down to Texas and deliver my particulars to your face... right before I spit in it and dare you to do a fucking thing about it.

I'll wait.

FAIL!

You are a COWARD who will not reveal your VERIFIABLE name and residence address despite having been offered that opportunity on MANY OCCASIONS.

You will not do that because you know that your REPREHENSIBLE behavior is a disgrace to the United States, and that BIGTEX can have your pension revoked in a matter of weeks if you provide that information.

Question:  How do you access the internet from your hiding place under the bed?

4 minutes ago, BIGTEX said:

FAIL!

You are a COWARD who will not reveal your VERIFIABLE name and residence address despite having been offered that opportunity on MANY OCCASIONS.

You will not do that because you know that your REPREHENSIBLE behavior is a disgrace to the United States, and that BIGTEX can have your pension revoked in a matter of weeks if you provide that information.

Question:  How do you access the internet from your hiding place under the bed?

wait... you think that you have "offered me an opportunity" to reveal my personal information to some unknown freakazoid on the internet???   How fucking stupid are you?  

Again... I made you the same offer... if you give me your verifiable name and address, I will fly down to Texas and hand deliver my name and address to you - along with a few other things that you may not appreciate as much.  lol

Hey Tex shut up PUNK. You  are nothing but a subhuman racist PIG and no human cares what SCUM like you thinks

1 minute ago, Debs said:

Hey Tex shut up PUNK. You  are nothing but a subhuman racist PIG and no human cares what SCUM like you thinks

STFU YOU POS KUNT

3 hours ago, maineman said:

wait... you think that you have "offered me an opportunity" to reveal my personal information to some unknown freakazoid on the internet???   How fucking stupid are you?  

Again... I made you the same offer... if you give me your verifiable name and address, I will fly down to Texas and hand deliver my name and address to you - along with a few other things that you may not appreciate as much.  lol

FAIL!

You reveal yourself to be a FAILURE each and every time you post.

BIGTEX has reveled in your cowardice.

You have been offered the OPPORTUNITY by BIGTEX to provide your VERIFIABLE name and residence address, at which time BIGTEX shall take the appropriate measures to have your pension revoked as a result of your REPREHENSIBLE, UN-AMERICAN behavior.

You will not do that.

You are afraid of BIGTEX.

You KNOW that BIGTEX can have your pension revoked.

Once again, the question is this:

How do  you access the internet from under the bed where you cower in fear?

9 minutes ago, BIGTEX said:

FAIL!

You reveal yourself to be a FAILURE each and every time you post.

BIGTEX has reveled in your cowardice.

You have been offered the OPPORTUNITY by BIGTEX to provide your VERIFIABLE name and residence address, at which time BIGTEX shall take the appropriate measures to have your pension revoked as a result of your REPREHENSIBLE, UN-AMERICAN behavior.

You will not do that.

You are afraid of BIGTEX.

You KNOW that BIGTEX can have your pension revoked.

Once again, the question is this:

How do  you access the internet from under the bed where you cower in fear?

cower?  hardly.  I have nothing to cower about.  Nothing I have ever done is un-American.  I served my nation with honor and distinction - and pride.

I just laugh at you.  Who, in their right mind, would give their name and address to some weirdo on the internet?  I mean, really... what's the upside of a stupid move like that?  

I am certainly not afraid of you revoking my military pension - there is literally no way you can summarily do anything that would invalidate my contract with the US government when I have broken no laws -  but I am concerned that you would mail me something harmful, or pester me with incessant phone calls at odd hours.  I am perfectly content to stay out of your life - as if I would ever go to Texas - and I am happy to have sick fucks like you stay out of MY life.

You're a bit weird, lil tex, and you really have an over-inflated opinion of your super-powers.  lol

15 hours ago, maineman said:

cower?  hardly.  I have nothing to cower about.  Nothing I have ever done is un-American.  I served my nation with honor and distinction - and pride.

I just laugh at you.  Who, in their right mind, would give their name and address to some weirdo on the internet?  I mean, really... what's the upside of a stupid move like that?  

I am certainly not afraid of you revoking my military pension - there is literally no way you can summarily do anything that would invalidate my contract with the US government when I have broken no laws -  but I am concerned that you would mail me something harmful, or pester me with incessant phone calls at odd hours.  I am perfectly content to stay out of your life - as if I would ever go to Texas - and I am happy to have sick fucks like you stay out of MY life.

You're a bit weird, lil tex, and you really have an over-inflated opinion of your super-powers.  lol

Your actions - or, more importantly, your INACTION - is stark testimony revealing your knowledge that BIGTEX can have your pension revoked at damned near the speed of light.

That's why you bloviate on and on, but when it gets down to the nitty gritty, you REFUSE to provide your verifiable name and residence address, because you don't want to lose your pension.

Inform us once again how you are able to access the computer while you are cowering in fear under the bed.

Wait!

BIGTEX knows!

You tell your BOYFRIEND what to post and he does it for you.

12 minutes ago, BIGTEX said:

Your actions - or, more importantly, your INACTION - is stark testimony revealing your knowledge that BIGTEX can have your pension revoked at damned near the speed of light.

That's why you bloviate on and on, but when it gets down to the nitty gritty, you REFUSE to provide your verifiable name and residence address, because you don't want to lose your pension.

Inform us once again how you are able to access the computer while you are cowering in fear under the bed.

Wait!

BIGTEX knows!

You tell your BOYFRIEND what to post and he does it for you.

One last time for the thick skulled:  I refuse to provide my name and address to a kook on the internet SOLELY because I have no desire to have a kook from the internet knowing my name and address.  Of course you have zero chance of stopping the government's payments to my well earned pension, but you certainly could send me weird stuff in the mail or harass me with swatted phone calls.

Just now, maineman said:

One last time for the thick skulled:  I refuse to provide my name and address to a kook on the internet SOLELY because I have no desire to have a kook from the internet knowing my name and address.  Of course you have zero chance of stopping the government's payments to my well earned pension, but you certainly could send me weird stuff in the mail or harass me with swatted phone calls.

You just cannot stop lying.

So sad, but revealing.