Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix68

'WE'RE ABOUT TO GET CRUSHED BY THIS!!!!"

2 hours ago, Debs said:

Of course what you DONT see on that chart that the biggest DRIVER of that debt were the WARS Bush started and digging out of the economic HOLE that the economic catastrophe that happened during the Bush presidency cost The WORST economic disaster since the Great Depression. They didnt show DEFICITS because EVERY SINgLE Bush deficit was SMALLER than the last Bush deficit once you put the war back on the books. Obabma actually dropped the deficit significantly cutting it more than IN HALF When Obama took office we were losing 700,000 jobs per MONTH did they think fixing that would be FREE? Also they didnt show the debt from CLINTON who actually had a SURPLUS and was paying DOWN the debt as opposed to Bush who IMMEDIATLY gave tax cuts to the rich and caused the debt to SKYROCKED again

10 hour day compressed into 3 minutes, Jesus saves, democrats withdraw.

15 hours ago, slideman said:

The tax cuts for the rich added to the debt considerably and you're still harping on Obama who created a stimulus that was much needed at the time.

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Yeah.....whatta Tragedy.....

March 10, 2017

"President Trump* has inherited an economy that set a record Friday with 77 consecutive months of job growth, or, as he put it, a mess.”

Screen-Shot-2017-03-10-at-10.08.06-AM.pn

The bad news for Trump is that there isnt much he can do to speed this up.

Infrastructure spending would certainly help, but that's reportedly been pushed off for at least a year, and, given Republican priorities, might not happen at all. Tax cuts for the rich, meanwhile, don’t have much bang for the buck, stimulative-wise.

Other than that, it’s not an exaggeration to say that the extent of his economic policymaking has been taking credit for business decisions that companies had already made, in some cases years ago. That might get a lot of retweets, but it wont create any jobs.

The good news for Trump, though, is that there isnt much he can do to slow this down, either. The economy has its own momentum, and it’s hard to see what could knock it off.

All Trump has to do is nothing....which even an administration as dysfunctional as his might be able to do."

https://www.washingt...m=.1a34a424387b

73064ce019d377aa106ac36c4534597b.jpg

youtheman.gif . youtheman.gif . youtheman.gif . youtheman.gif

May 4, 2017

"New applications for U.S. jobless benefits fell sharply last week and the number of Americans on unemployment rolls hit a 17-year low, pointing to a tightening labor market that could allow the Federal Reserve to raise interest rates next month.

"Firms remain extremely reluctant to lay off labor. There is nothing here that changes our views and the labor market data remain supportive of a further rate increase in June," said John Ryding, chief economist at RDQ Economics in New York.

Jobless claims have now been below 300,000, a threshold associated with a healthy labor market, for 113 straight weeks. That is the longest such stretch since 1970, when the labor market was smaller.

The labor market is close to full employment, with the unemployment rate at a near 10-year low of 4.5 percent.

Unit labor costs, the price of labor per single unit of output, increased at a 3.0 percent pace in the first quarter after rising at a 1.3 percent rate in the fourth quarter.

Compared to the first quarter of 2016, unit labor costs rose at a 2.8 percent rate, suggesting wage growth was picking up."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-economy-unemployment-idUSKBN1801IU

66958.jpg

youtheman.gif . youtheman.gif . youtheman.gif . youtheman.gif

3 hours ago, Chongo said:

10 hour day compressed into 3 minutes, Jesus saves, democrats withdraw.

true communism in action

I think we need to eliminate Social Security - get rid of it cold turkey.  No more paying into SS and no more doling out.  Sorry, those who paid in and get nothing out - well, you got screwed. 

20 hours ago, guilluamezenz said:

true communism in action

Bible rules have kept them healthy and the owner probably paid cash for the land and building materials.

20 hours ago, Skans said:

I think we need to eliminate Social Security - get rid of it cold turkey.  No more paying into SS and no more doling out.  Sorry, those who paid in and get nothing out - well, you got screwed. 

Medicare will bury us long before SS. 

We we could take all these SSDI’s and put them on Medicaid where they belong. 

2 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

Medicare will bury us long before SS. 

We we could take all these SSDI’s and put them on Medicaid where they belong. 

Or we could just Sh!tcan Social Security and Medicare.  I'm good with that.

On 5/13/2019 at 3:21 PM, DeepBreath said:

Yep. With interest rates climbing, it makes that 10 trillion in debt Obama added THAT much more dangerous. You idiot lefty were laughing about it for 8 years. 

Wait till we chop your food stamps off. 

What about the welfare farmers?

7 minutes ago, fishhead said:

WHAT ABOUT THE WELFARE MONKEYS IN EVERY LIBERAL CITY?

On 5/13/2019 at 3:29 PM, slideman said:

The tax cuts for the rich added to the debt considerably and you're still harping on Obama who created a stimulus that was much needed at the time.

What stimulus?  The cash for clunkers stimulus package?  That was a genius effort, stupid.

On 5/13/2019 at 6:59 PM, slideman said:

How did the tax cuts effect you personally ....

1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

How did the tax cuts effect you personally ....

The tax cut program did not affect me personally, I pay just a little more.  But my brother, who is a small business owner paid about $5,000 less taxes, so he turned around and was able to buy some needed equipment for his business, which made him more competitive and it gave back to the economy.  Talk about a genius stimulus. 

Instead of stimulating the economy to a 1.5% growth like obama, Trump stimulated the economy to a 3.4% growth.  So if you think Trump is stupid, what do you now think of obama and hillarious clit?

Just now, benhur said:

The tax cut program did not affect me personally, I pay just a little more.  But my brother, who is a small business owner paid about $5,000 less taxes, so he turned around and was able to buy some needed equipment for his business, which made him more competitive and it gave back to the economy.  Talk about a genius stimulus. 

Instead of stimulating the economy to a 1.5% growth like obama, Trump stimulated the economy to a 3.4% growth.  So if you think Trump is stupid, what do you now think of obama and hillarious clit?

I'm on your side of this issue ....

A topic in which leftist hypocrisy is always clearly displayed.

Leftist debt good, non leftist debt bad. It never ends with these dopes.

How about this crazy concept? The requirement for a balanced budget? How to get there, simple. Reduce expenses on an equal percentage across the board for each and every government program until expenses and fiscal income are at an equilibrium.

Projected deficit of 18% - reduce every single program 18%. 

4 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

A topic in which leftist hypocrisy is always clearly displayed.

Leftist debt good, non leftist debt bad. It never ends with these dopes.

How about this crazy concept? The requirement for a balanced budget? How to get there, simple. Reduce expenses on an equal percentage across the board for each and every government program until expenses and fiscal income are at an equilibrium.

Projected deficit of 18% - reduce every single program 18%. 

If you and I were to get a good glimpse of the total federal government, we could probably find 30% that we could cut and not affect the government 1 idota.  There is so much waste and duplicated services and I suspect it could range from 20 - 30% easily.

8 hours ago, Skans said:

Or we could just Sh!tcan Social Security and Medicare.  I'm good with that.

Since it should have never been implemented at the federal level, I'm good. 

6 hours ago, fishhead said:

What about them? I'd eliminate ALL federal subsidies, welfare, SS, Medicare etc. 

If the states want to pick up that burden, so be it. I can move to a different state if I don't like the policies of one. 

THAT is why NO social welfare was ever intended at the federal level, dumbass. 

On 5/13/2019 at 5:31 PM, nuckin futz said:

So nothing about the Trump debt?

I am deeply concerned about the debt, particularly under Trump and I was concerned under Obama as well.

Trump doesn't seem to understand that lower taxes is fine but if you don't lower spending its as pointless as fat kid working out at the gym and then going to Mcdonalds after 

I get that he inherited a budget that was unstainable, I get it, but until he figures out what to do with entitlement spending growing at 7% all this talk about the how great the economy is colored bubbles.