Sign in to follow this  
TrumpBGoneSoon

Are There American Christians Being Persecuted?

some Christian business people think they are being persecuted if they can't deny service to people based on things like their sexual orientation.

Christians will always be persecuted...always have been....even when in the majority....

I will not work for a sh it fu cker or a goat fu cker....try and stop me libs...I wanna see you dorks force me to work for a faggot or a goat fu cker

1 minute ago, bigsky said:

Christians will always be persecuted...always have been....even when in the majority....

I will not work for a sh it fu cker or a goat fu cker....try and stop me libs...I wanna see you dorks force me to work for a faggot or a goat fu cker

They don't want to work for you, either!

4 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

They don't want to work for you, either!

that's good....I dont hire faggots or goat fu ckers either.....

The idea that a group of people who make up about 80 to  85% of the population is being persecuted is nonsensical. There is a huge NEED for some groups to CLAIM persecution they need to feel as if they are being put upon. White Supremacists and the rightwing part of the Christian faith are two of those groups. Its utterly ridiculous. It is ILLEGAL for a tax exempt group to tell people how to vote in an election but the Catholic Church here did EXACTLY that did they get their tax exempt status even LOOKED at? No. They are PANDERED to and still claim persecution. These are easily brainwashed MORONS like BigMORON so thats now they pull it off

7 minutes ago, Debs said:

The idea that a group of people who make up about 80 to  85% of the population is being persecuted is nonsensical. There is a huge NEED for some groups to CLAIM persecution they need to feel as if they are being put upon. White Supremacists and the rightwing part of the Christian faith are two of those groups. Its utterly ridiculous. It is ILLEGAL for a tax exempt group to tell people how to vote in an election but the Catholic Church here did EXACTLY that did they get their tax exempt status even LOOKED at? No. They are PANDERED to and still claim persecution. These are easily brainwashed MORONS like BigMORON so thats now they pull it off

STFU YOU LIBERAL ASSWIPE FAGGOT

Yes look at the petty childish PUNK ducky. A true example of how persecuted Christians are. He is so STUPID he cant even HOPE to think or deal with facts or make an argument. This kind of childish PUNK post is all he even TRIES to do. GOD Treason Monkeys are the STUPIDEST most pathetic LOSERS on the planet and you can GFY punk

Just now, Debs said:

Yes look at the petty childish PUNK ducky. A true example of how persecuted Christians are. He is so STUPID he cant even HOPE to think or deal with facts or make an argument. This kind of childish PUNK post is all he even TRIES to do. GOD Treason Monkeys are the STUPIDEST most pathetic LOSERS on the planet and you can GFY punk

you fukking faggot liberals are the problem with the USA now

56 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

The point was brought up,   I couldn't find any examples.  Can you? 

The Phelps group is pretty persecuted. 

Ducky you Treason Monkeys are not only the STUPIDEST most pathetic LOSERS on the planet you are TRAITORS and you know it

14 minutes ago, Debs said:

Ducky you Treason Monkeys are not only the STUPIDEST most pathetic LOSERS on the planet you are TRAITORS and you know it

YES LIBERAL ASSWIPES LIKE YOU ARE TRAITORS

Yeah ducky I know you are but what am I? GOD you are stupid. Better get back to that grade school hope your probation officer doesnt find out you were within a thousand feet of children again and get some NEW material that was old and stupid when I first heard it in second grade and that was more than half a century ago. GOD you are pathetic and now you BORE me so back on ignore for you. GOD you are stupid

1 minute ago, Debs said:

Yeah ducky I know you are but what am I? GOD you are stupid. Better get back to that grade school hope your probation officer doesnt find out you were within a thousand feet of children again and get some NEW material that was old and stupid when I first heard it in second grade and that was more than half a century ago. GOD you are pathetic and now you BORE me so back on ignore for you. GOD you are stupid

that a good liberal asswipe coward run off now

2 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

The point was brought up,   I couldn't find any examples.  Can you? 

In which country?

18 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

The title does specify America.

I see.

Does that mean you only care about Christian persecution if it is in America?

4 hours ago, kfools said:

I see.

Does that mean you only care about Christian persecution if it is in America?

Does that mean you ONLY care about persecuton of Christians and when it is Muslims you dont CARE?

https://www.pulitzer.org/files/2014/international-reporting/reuters/04reuters2014.pdf

“If you follow us, I’ll kill her,” the monk taunted police, according to a witness, as a Buddhist mob armed with machetes and swords chased nearly 100 Muslims in this city in central Myanmar. It was Thursday, March 21. Within hours, up to 25 Muslims had been killed. The Buddhist mob dragged their bloodied bodies up a hill in a neighborhood called Mingalarzay Yone and set the corpses on fire. Some were found butchered in a reedy swamp. A Reuters cameraman saw the charred remains of two children, aged 10 or younger. Ethnic hatred has been unleashed in Myanmar since 49 years of military rule ended in March 2011. And it is spreading, threatening the country’s historic democratic transition. Signs have emerged of ethnic cleansing, and of impunity for those inciting it. Over four days, at least 43 people were killed in this dusty city of 100,000, just 80 miles (130 km) north of the capital of Naypyitaw. Nearly 13,000 people, mostly Muslims, were driven from their homes and businesses. The bloodshed here was followed by Buddhist-led mob violence in at least 14 other villages in Myanmar’s central heartlands and put the Muslim minority on edge across one of Asia’s most ethnically diverse countries

12 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

The Phelps group is pretty persecuted. 

LMAO... yeah, people just hate him for absolutely no reason.

He definitely doesn't bring it on himself through any of his actions.

22 minutes ago, Toldya said:

LMAO... yeah, people just hate him for absolutely no reason.

He definitely doesn't bring it on himself through any of his actions.

Let me guess. You’re a little pussy bitch that gets offended by other people’s beliefs. How tolerant of you. 

2 hours ago, Debs said:

Does that mean you ONLY care about persecuton of Christians and when it is Muslims you dont CARE?

https://www.pulitzer.org/files/2014/international-reporting/reuters/04reuters2014.pdf

“If you follow us, I’ll kill her,” the monk taunted police, according to a witness, as a Buddhist mob armed with machetes and swords chased nearly 100 Muslims in this city in central Myanmar. It was Thursday, March 21. Within hours, up to 25 Muslims had been killed. The Buddhist mob dragged their bloodied bodies up a hill in a neighborhood called Mingalarzay Yone and set the corpses on fire. Some were found butchered in a reedy swamp. A Reuters cameraman saw the charred remains of two children, aged 10 or younger. Ethnic hatred has been unleashed in Myanmar since 49 years of military rule ended in March 2011. And it is spreading, threatening the country’s historic democratic transition. Signs have emerged of ethnic cleansing, and of impunity for those inciting it. Over four days, at least 43 people were killed in this dusty city of 100,000, just 80 miles (130 km) north of the capital of Naypyitaw. Nearly 13,000 people, mostly Muslims, were driven from their homes and businesses. The bloodshed here was followed by Buddhist-led mob violence in at least 14 other villages in Myanmar’s central heartlands and put the Muslim minority on edge across one of Asia’s most ethnically diverse countries

No.

I don't care.

Muslims are not practicing a peaceful religion.

6 minutes ago, kfools said:

No.

I don't care.

Muslims are not practicing a peaceful religion.

yes because invading iraq causing the needless deaths of 1/2 million people is following jesus. 

3 minutes ago, harryramar said:

yes because invading iraq causing the needless deaths of 1/2 million people is following jesus. 

That was not caused by the Christian religion. Rather a responsive attack supported due to lies and Muslim attacks. 

Muslims attacked us because they are Muslims. Christians did not attack because they were Christians. Learn the difference.

3 minutes ago, harryramar said:

You supported it for 8 years under Obama. He kept those wars going and started new ones, new regime changes, the bombing of hundreds of thousands of brown people. 

You're basically a Bush supporter who's in denial.