Sign in to follow this  
Libswatter

Examples of the Utter Incivility of the Left

16 minutes ago, Libswatter said:

Unlike the left, we can be critical of those with whom we disagree and still not hate them and physically attack their elderly.

As for Obama, you do remember him saying he wanted to "fundamentally transform" America, don't you? Since our fundamentals are contained in our founding documents like the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, we saw Obama as a direct threat against the country. That's why we rooted for his failure.......the failure of his agenda.

oh puh-fcuking-please at least be honest enough to admit the hatred your side threw at obama for 8 years.

your own pos preznit lied about him for 5 yearts and you gasbags never once stood up and condemned him. your side spread hatred and now it is coming back to you in spades and you are crybabying.

1 hour ago, Libswatter said:

Who do they beat up?

Sorry - no squirming away, little liar.

YOU SAID:  "being senselessly attacked by sub-human snowflakes who can't even handle a symbol of a different opinion than their own without being triggered uncontrollably."

Anti-choice fanatics ALWAYS senselessly attack those who have a different opinion than they do, because they get  triggered uncontrollably.

YOU:   Oh, and you don't have to be a religious fanatic to realize abortion is wrong. I'm certainly not one. You just have to accept, as difficult as it may be for you dullards, that if something has a heartbeat, it lives.

You squeal, senselessly attacking people who have a different opinion than you because you get triggered uncontrollably.

:D:D:D 

Thanks for showing us what a sub-human you are.

A Treason Monkey wants to complain about the LEFT being unciviil? That is rich

HA the right STARTED the fight.  The left ignored Limbaugh and Savage and Coulter for a decade while the right actively tried to turn the very word liberal into a perjorative. There is NO lefty equivalent of an Ann Coulter. A bombthrower and provacatuer with NO other reason for being famous.  As soon as the left started fighting back the SNIVELING PUNK side of conservatives showed itself. Oh the left is so mean how DARE they treat us the way we have been treating THEM for a decade.  Newt Gingrich circulated a memo to Republicans saying when you talk about Democrats use words like

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article24720709.html

The memo offered some of Gingrich's favorite words and phrases to describe opponents: "radical," "bizarre," "sick," "pathetic," "corrupt," "cheat," and "anti" — as in anti-flag, anti-family, anti-child or anti-jobs.

Don't let Treason Monkeys like this fool you. It isn't  that they don' LIKE namecalling and being rude. They do PLENTY of it. It is that they don' t like when we are BETTER at it than they are. They just don't like to be treated the way they have every intention of treating us and appealing to our better nature works a lot better on liberals than it EVER has on conservatives

Are you talking about the Forums or stuff that goes on in real life libswatter?

23 minutes ago, Debs said:

A Treason Monkey wants to complain about the LEFT being unciviil? That is rich

HA the right STARTED the fight.  The left ignored Limbaugh and Savage and Coulter for a decade while the right actively tried to turn the very word liberal into a perjorative. There is NO lefty equivalent of an Ann Coulter. A bombthrower and provacatuer with NO other reason for being famous.   

I think you've told that lie before. Norman Goldman and Stephanie Miller to name just two.

Just now, Michaelf said:

I think you've told that lie before. Norman Goldman and Stephanie Miller to name just two.

You are a LIAR and a moron. Nether of those is Ann Coulter. There is no market for it on the left. No YOU told THIS lie before. There is NO leftist equivalent of Ann Coulter and that is a FACT. I am certain there is a liberal somewhere just as nasty it is just we dont elevate our SCUMBAGS to the level the right elevates THEIRS.  I have liestned to Stephanie Millar and she is NOT Ann Coulter and I have never HARD of Goldman so he obviously is also not Ann Coulter you are a LIAR

His nick is LIBSWATTER and he is snivelling about the LEFTS incivility

3 minutes ago, Debs said:

You are a LIAR and a moron. 

You are a liar and a moron.

1 hour ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

It makes sense to liberals.  Your hypocrisy is loud and obnoxious to us.  :D 

I told you to read your fuking post again. Read it carefully. It makes no sense. If you still don't see it, you further the belief by some that Liberalism is a mental disorder.

16 minutes ago, Debs said:

You are a LIAR and a moron. 

9 minutes ago, Michaelf said:

housewife1950.jpg

"FIGHT, NICE, KIDS!!!"

13 minutes ago, Michaelf said:

No I just know what I am talking about and you OBVIOUSLY do not.  Coulter publicly talked about MURDERING a Supreme Court justice. About assassination of Clinton wrote a book about liberals calling them DEMONIC. So cough up Miller doing ANYTHING like that or admit you are a LIAR. As for some guy I never heard of obviously he doesnt have the place on the left Coulter does on the right

You are LYING its that simple

6 minutes ago, Libswatter said:

I told you to read your fuking post again. Read it carefully. It makes no sense. If you still don't see it, you further the belief by some that Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Don't stop now!

First, you have to shriek hysterically about how "liberals" are so mean and SUBHUMAN because they ATTACK people with different opinions!
Then you need to shriek hysterically and ATTACK liberals for having a different opinion than you on choice..
Then scream - but it's OK when I do it --------   because I'm right and they're wrong!!!!!!!!!!

That was the funniest shit I've seen in DAYS .

:D :D :D :D :D 

1 hour ago, harryramar said:

you are wrong as wel as confused.. barr said he did not exonerate trump. 

https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/ag-barr-no-i-did-not-exonerate-president-trump-1515637315942

Because it's not his job, nor Mueller's job. to exonerate ANYBODY.

You said, " xcept barr said he was not clearing trump." I sent you what the WaPo said. You know, that sycophantic Trump loving paper. You used the word "clear" as did the WaPo. Barr and Rosenstein said the evidence was not there to warrant a charge of obstruction. That clears Trump of any obstruction charge resulting from the Mueller investigation, without "exonerating" him. They are two different things......to the literate. "Exonerating" is not in the fuking job description for either Mueller or Barr.

2 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

Don't stop now!

First, you have to shriek hysterically about how "liberals" are so mean and SUBHUMAN because they ATTACK people with different opinions!
Then you need to shriek hysterically and ATTACK liberals for having a different opinion than you on choice..
Then scream - but it's OK when I do it --------   because I'm right and they're wrong!!!!!!!!!!

That was the funniest shit I've seen in DAYS .

:D :D :D :D :D 

In your abject ignorance you become atrociously hyperbolic, and admit you don't know the difference between a verbal airing of a difference of opinion and the physical attacking of individuals who have a different opinion.

"Then scream - but it's OK when I do it --------   because I'm right and they're wrong!!!!!!!!!!"

The OP was not about screaming! It was about physical attacks....PHYSICAL ATTACKS! Why can't you keep up!?

48 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

Are you talking about the Forums or stuff that goes on in real life libswatter?

Can you provide a clarification as to what you are referring? Maybe a quote from one of my posts? Thanks.

17 minutes ago, Libswatter said:

Hypo-crite.  You have not stopped being a hypocrite.  You are not interested in your own double standards and don't want to be generalized whilst openly generalizing others to their very faces.  :D

5 minutes ago, Libswatter said:

Can you provide a clarification as to what you are referring? Maybe a quote from one of my posts? Thanks.

you are the author of the thread right?

I wanted to know if you're referring to the forums or real life when you mentioned "incivility" 

Just now, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Hypo-crite.  You have not stopped being a hypocrite.  You are not interested in your own double standards and don't want to be generalized whilst openly generalizing others to their very faces.  :D

Read your post again. It really doesn't make sense. Really. I'm not trying to be nasty here, it just doesn't make sense. It may be as simple as one of those times where you assume you are saying a particular thing, but it just doesn't get to the receiver in the same light in which you see it.

I've never raised a hand in anger against any anti-abortion protestor. I just drive through puddles at a high rate of speed and splash them down. It's especially fun in the winter. Nothing diverts their attention away from their cause better than a face full of sleet.

So the MORON Treason Monkey who started this thread thinks the LEFT is the incivility guys but liberalism is a mental disorder. Which is the stupidity Micheal Savage brainwashes HIS mindless trained sheep with. Yeah we are so uncivil but its FINE for the right to tell us liberalism is a mental disorder. The thing about Treason Monkeys is they are SO STUPID they don't even get how stupid they are or know when they are BEING stupid

9 minutes ago, Libswatter said:

Read your post again. It really doesn't make sense.

It doesn't make sense to you.  But it makes perfect sense to the liberals here.

4 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

It doesn't make sense to you.  But it makes perfect sense to the liberals here.

TrumpStillBHere

48 minutes ago, Libswatter said:

In your abject ignorance you become atrociously hyperbolic, and admit you don't know the difference between a verbal airing of a difference of opinion and the physical attacking of individuals who have a different opinion.

In your comically ham-handed attempt to TALK SOOPER SMURT, you are tying yourself up in an even more hilarious knot of hypocrisy and stupidity

1, You screeched insults at people who "can't handle different opinions", then insulted pro-choice people for their different opinion - because YOU'RE RIGHT and THEY'RE WRONG!!!

Dance all you like.

2.   Anti-choice fanatics bomb clinics and murder physicians, as well as scream abuse at and spit in the faces of young women trying to get into clinics.. I take it you are completely condemning any actions of that sort.

2.   Now, apparently, you are claiming that you only meant people who get physical, but people who scream abuse, hatred, lies and threats "because they can't handle different opinions" are perfectly fine.

4 hours ago, nuckin futz said:

They are afraid of you!!! Being cowards that comes easy for them!

I'm nobody to be afraid of.

I would just like to ask a few simple questions is all.

It isn't like I would assault one.

I can't bring myself to hurt a subhuman without provocation.

They already have enough problems.