Sign in to follow this  
Libswatter

Examples of the Utter Incivility of the Left

47 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

I need to know where to find more MAGA hat wearers.

I don't seem to see them around here much anymore for some odd reason.

They are afraid of you!!! Being cowards that comes easy for them!

Abortion is a women's issue! Its bad how big hairy men tell them what to do with their body!

Its none of their fukken business!

8 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

You came to a liberal forum with the handle Libswatter and complain about how incivil liberals are?  You have got to be kidding.  

bwahahahhahahahahaaa

brilliant

funny how trumpies have the right to freedom of speech and freedom of expression but the same people don't want us to hear mueller explain away the confusion sown by barr and trump. and they wonder why they are attacked.

Just now, nuckin futz said:

Abortion is a women's issue! Its bad how big hairy men tell them what to do with their body!

Do you condone all killing of people or just the completely defenseless?

3 minutes ago, harryramar said:

so then you are all for mueller's right to free speech in the open market place, right?

LOL

Absolutely, sir !!!

The GOP is not afraid of the light.  It is the Dems who scramble for cover,

like roaches, when a light is turned on.                    😎

2 minutes ago, Michaelf said:

Do you condone all killing of people or just the completely defenseless?

Are you defenseless? Where do you live? Zygotes aren't people, son!

4 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

They are afraid of you!!! Being cowards that comes easy for them!

Nobody is afraid of him or you in the way you'd like to believe. You're unpleasant people and the temptation is great. Unfortunately the penalties are often severe so it's wise to avoid the temptation if possible.

3 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

Are you defenseless? Where do you live? Zygotes aren't people, son!

I'm not your son but yes they are.

And no, I'm not defenseless. I won't tell you where my wife and I live but I'm always up for a meet and greet with fellow forum members if you're interested.

28 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

You came to a liberal forum with the handle Libswatter and complain about how incivil liberals are?  You have got to be kidding.  

You are pitifully vacuous if you cannot distinguish between a "handle" or moniker, and people beating up on people because they have a different opinion. My handle lets you know my position straight up front....hiding nothing. So, no, I'm not kidding.

19 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

Sir, 

If you want to kill yourself......it is OK with me.  I won't stand in your way.

But......not one of your children.  They are individual souls.  With Human-Rights because they are.....Human.

You wouldn't have a 4th term abortion, would you?

Well, what about a 3rd term....8.5mos. pregnant?   Where do you stand?

31 minutes ago, harryramar said:

really? you posted 3 examples of incivility and he parlayed that into the blanket condemnation of tens of millions of people? this is why you are not held in high regard.

. maybe if you stopped the hate or told the orange clown to turn it down a few notches....???

You're being laughable again today, Harry. Every time you slam Trump you condemn the tens of millions who voted for him. Stop the hate? Are you fuking serious? Do you not see the hate on the left illustrated by the videos O posted? Do you not see the hate against all of us who support this president and his agenda? Do you not see the hate expressed when a conservative speaker comes to s college campus? Just don't even fuking talk to me about hate, Harry! Turn it down a few notches? Have you heard Robert De Niro? Kathy Griffin? Samantha Bee? Steven Colbert? Madonna? WTF? Come back when you have a leg to stand on.

17 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Sir, 

If you want to kill yourself......it is OK with me.  I won't stand in your way.

But......not one of your children.  They are individual souls.  With Human-Rights because they are.....Human.

You wouldn't have a 4th term abortion, would you?

Well, what about a 3rd term....8.5mos. pregnant?   Where do you stand?

They cannot grasp the concept that if it has a heartbeat, it lives.

44 minutes ago, harryramar said:

bwahahahhahahahahaaa

brilliant

funny how trumpies have the right to freedom of speech and freedom of expression but the same people don't want us to hear mueller explain away the confusion sown by barr and trump. and they wonder why they are attacked.

I told you before, Harry, the confusion was created by Mueller's incompetence and nothing else.

22 minutes ago, Libswatter said:

You are pitifully vacuous if you cannot distinguish between a "handle" or moniker, and people beating up on people because they have a different opinion. My handle lets you know my position straight up front....hiding nothing. So, no, I'm not kidding.

And you're certainly not hiding your hypocrisy.  :D  

Just now, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

And you're certainly not hiding your hypocrisy.  :D  

What hypocrisy?

13 minutes ago, Libswatter said:

I told you before, Harry, the confusion was created by Mueller's incompetence and nothing else.

except barr said he was not clearing trump. but neoconvict thought that barr did clear trump, hardly muellers doing.

no problemo, mueller will clear up the whole mess of confusion and we will all be on the same page

23 minutes ago, Libswatter said:

You're being laughable again today, Harry. Every time you slam Trump you condemn the tens of millions who voted for him. Stop the hate? Are you fuking serious? Do you not see the hate on the left illustrated by the videos O posted? Do you not see the hate against all of us who support this president and his agenda? Do you not see the hate expressed when a conservative speaker comes to s college campus? Just don't even fuking talk to me about hate, Harry! Turn it down a few notches? Have you heard Robert De Niro? Kathy Griffin? Samantha Bee? Steven Colbert? Madonna? WTF? Come back when you have a leg to stand on.

i see so 8 years of yor side bashing and trashing obama and hilary and the dems wasn;t hate???

your fcuking pos got his start by lying abouyt obama's place of birth and not one of you had the integrity to speak out.

sanctimony is best served dripping, bro

7 minutes ago, Libswatter said:

What hypocrisy?

I stand corrected, You're doing a good job hiding your hypocrisy from yourself.  :D 

Lets say I go to a church and announce my name is Christianswatter.  I complain about how incivil Christians are despite my own name.  Would I be in the right?  

4 minutes ago, harryramar said:

except barr said he was not clearing trump. but neoconvict thought that barr did clear trump, hardly muellers doing.

no problemo, mueller will clear up the whole mess of confusion and we will all be on the same page

Except, you're wrong......and that's what the Dems are so pissed about:

From the Washington Post:

Rosenstein vouched for Barr’s controversial letter summarizing the principal conclusions of the Mueller report. Then he joined in Barr’s controversial decision to clear Trump of obstruction, even though special counsel Robert S. Mueller III had decided Justice Department policy meant he couldn’t make such a call.

2 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

I stand corrected, You're doing a good job hiding your hypocrisy from yourself.  :D 

Lets say I go to a church and announce my name is Christianswatter.  I complain about how incivil Christians are despite my own name.  Would I be in the right?  

Read your post again. It makes no sense. And this place is no church.

6 minutes ago, harryramar said:

i see so 8 years of yor side bashing and trashing obama and hilary and the dems wasn;t hate???

your fcuking pos got his start by lying abouyt obama's place of birth and not one of you had the integrity to speak out.

sanctimony is best served dripping, bro

Unlike the left, we can be critical of those with whom we disagree and still not hate them and physically attack their elderly.

As for Obama, you do remember him saying he wanted to "fundamentally transform" America, don't you? Since our fundamentals are contained in our founding documents like the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, we saw Obama as a direct threat against the country. That's why we rooted for his failure.......the failure of his agenda.

9 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

+ 100

9 minutes ago, Libswatter said:

Read your post again. It makes no sense. And this place is no church.

It makes sense to liberals.  Your hypocrisy is loud and obnoxious to us.  :D 

19 minutes ago, Libswatter said:

Except, you're wrong......and that's what the Dems are so pissed about:

From the Washington Post:

Rosenstein vouched for Barr’s controversial letter summarizing the principal conclusions of the Mueller report. Then he joined in Barr’s controversial decision to clear Trump of obstruction, even though special counsel Robert S. Mueller III had decided Justice Department policy meant he couldn’t make such a call.

you are wrong as wel as confused.. barr said he did not exonerate trump. 

https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/watch/ag-barr-no-i-did-not-exonerate-president-trump-1515637315942