Sign in to follow this  
Libswatter

Examples of the Utter Incivility of the Left

4 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

You came to a liberal forum with the handle Libswatter and complain about how incivil liberals are?  You have got to be kidding

He couldn't sweat a fly,let alone a liberal.

5 hours ago, Libswatter said:

innocent-whistle.jpg

Libswatter is just another dumbass troll.

He thinks that all he has to do is find some rare example of some "incivil liberal", and he claims that ALL liberals do the same things.

d to condemning those lies, let me know, untiol then 

1 hour ago, Libswatter said:

Because it's not his job, nor Mueller's job. to exonerate ANYBODY.

You said, " xcept barr said he was not clearing trump." I sent you what the WaPo said. You know, that sycophantic Trump loving paper. You used the word "clear" as did the WaPo. Barr and Rosenstein said the evidence was not there to warrant a charge of obstruction. That clears Trump of any obstruction charge resulting from the Mueller investigation, without "exonerating" him. They are two different things......to the literate. "Exonerating" is not in the fuking job description for either Mueller or Barr.

sigh!

neoconvict claimed that barr exonerated trump. he was confused like millions of others who trump so easily manpulates. 

1 hour ago, Debs said:

No I just know what I am talking about and you OBVIOUSLY do not.   

You obviously don't know shit.

59 minutes ago, Debs said:

So the MORON Treason Monkey who started this thread thinks the LEFT is the incivility guys but liberalism is a mental disorder. Which is the stupidity Micheal Savage brainwashes HIS mindless trained sheep with. Yeah we are so uncivil but its FINE for the right to tell us liberalism is a mental disorder. The thing about Treason Monkeys is they are SO STUPID they don't even get how stupid they are or know when they are BEING stupid

You must watch too much TV or something. Michael Savage is a radio personality. It's entertainment for those who want it. It's not real. He doesn't speak for me and I'm not responsible for what he says.

Don't worry about whether or not liberalism is a mental disorder because you aren't a liberal.

I don't CARE who he speaks for. I am not SAYING they are shining lights of right intellectual anything only that the LEFT has no equivalent and I cited FACTS to back that up . FACTS which you AVOID like it was cancer either COUGH up those quotes of Miller saying things as TOXIC as Coulter or just ADMIT you are a LIAR. Keep telling me what I think and what I am.  I guess someone as STUPID as you thinks it is up to YOU to define me. I also want to hear more about your amazing mind reading powers.  Don't worry about you being a MORON you clearly are one

Just now, Debs said:

I don't CARE who he speaks for. I am not SAYING they are shining lights of right intellectual anything only that the LEFT has no equivalent and I cited FACTS to back that up . FACTS which you AVOID like it was cancer either COUGH up those quotes of Miller saying things as TOXIC as Coulter or just ADMIT you are a LIAR. Keep telling me what I think and what I am.  I guess someone as STUPID as you thinks it is up to YOU to define me. I also want to hear more about your amazing mind reading powers.  Don't worry about you being a MORON you clearly are one

I haven't seen you present any "facts". Do you know what a fact is? Prove it. 🤣

11 hours ago, Libswatter said:

And they scream about how everyone must be "tolerant".

And this:

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Video-Shows-85-Year-Old-Man-Being-Attacked-Outside-Planned-Parenthood-in-SF-507765311.html

And more:

Plenty more available if you're interested.

In all seriousness if I may.

Insulting each other on a board like this is alright.

But.....

It's wrong to mess with elderly people.

No matter the race,religion or political preference.

Respect your elders.

I was raised by my great grandmother.

I don't care about who did what or who said what.

If I ever catch anyone be it a friend,stranger or family member abusing an elderly man or woman they get to talk to me.

I won't be nice.

I will more than likely be kicking someone's ass up over their head.

Now back to the squabbling.

Sure keyboard kommando Libswatter you are a PUNK and a gutless coward like all internet toughguys so dont make me laugh

15 hours ago, Debs said:

You didn't present any facts. You just blurt out some off the wall nonsense and demand that we take it as fact...then you sling insults. I guess there's no law against the mentally ill being on the net but I can't spend any more time on you.

You are a LIAR. I cited the news report about Gingrich I cited a well known book Coulter wrote and things that were well covered about her at the TIME. It isnt my FAULT you ate too STUPID to know what FACTS are and it isnt my FAULT you are too stupid and uninformed to eve BE in this discussion. 

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2006-jan-28-na-briefs28.4-story.html

peaking at a Little Rock college, conservative commentator Ann Coulter joked that Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens should be poisoned.

Coulter told the Philander Smith College audience that more conservative justices were needed on the Supreme Court to change the current law on abortion. Stevens is one of the court's more liberal members.

"We need somebody to put rat poisoning in Justice Stevens' creme brulee," Coulter said. "That's just a joke, for you in the media."

https://scholarship.law.cornell.edu/facpub/164/

In 1998, the conservative provocateur Ann Coulter made waves when she wrote that President Clinton should be either impeached or assassinated. 

.It gets so BORING to have to walk you MORONS through a REALITY that most anybody minimally informed already KNOWS. Your STUPIDITY is becoming a very BORING problem for me so enough of you. GOD you are stupid

Just about every post Isabel makes

To Treason Monkeys incivility means not TAKING their abuse without returning serve.  They HATE it when they get treated the way they treat us.  Reading this thread makes that abundantly clear

Related image

Image result for trump supporter egged

Don't expect the same courtesy that we extended to you the first time around.

On 5/11/2019 at 2:10 PM, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Hypo-crite.  You have not stopped being a hypocrite.  You are not interested in your own double standards and don't want to be generalized whilst openly generalizing others to their very faces.  :D

What double standards? Point them out.

On 5/11/2019 at 12:20 PM, DemoMan said:

Sorry - no squirming away, little liar.

YOU SAID:  "being senselessly attacked by sub-human snowflakes who can't even handle a symbol of a different opinion than their own without being triggered uncontrollably."

Anti-choice fanatics ALWAYS senselessly attack those who have a different opinion than they do, because they get  triggered uncontrollably.

YOU:   Oh, and you don't have to be a religious fanatic to realize abortion is wrong. I'm certainly not one. You just have to accept, as difficult as it may be for you dullards, that if something has a heartbeat, it lives.

You squeal, senselessly attacking people who have a different opinion than you because you get triggered uncontrollably.

:D:D:D 

Thanks for showing us what a sub-human you are.

You avoided answering the question.

1 minute ago, Libswatter said:

You avoided answering the question.

I'm not going to let you avoid your fail by asking a question.

Address your fail first.

On 5/11/2019 at 2:12 PM, chairmanOFTB said:

you are the author of the thread right?

I wanted to know if you're referring to the forums or real life when you mentioned "incivility" 

Real life........as was depicted in the videos I posted. I came here a little over a year ago and tried to debate and discuss civilly. After the way I was treated, and after I got deep enough into this forum, I realized civility is rare here so I fought fire with fire.

On 5/11/2019 at 2:12 PM, drvoke said:

I've never raised a hand in anger against any anti-abortion protestor. I just drive through puddles at a high rate of speed and splash them down. It's especially fun in the winter. Nothing diverts their attention away from their cause better than a face full of sleet.

Another example of the left's "civility".

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 9:22 PM, Chuck! said:

Just about every post Isabel makes

Image result for crying baby

LOLOLOLOL 

On 5/11/2019 at 1:02 PM, Debs said:

A Treason Monkey wants to complain about the LEFT being unciviil? That is rich

HA the right STARTED the fight.  The left ignored Limbaugh and Savage and Coulter for a decade while the right actively tried to turn the very word liberal into a perjorative. There is NO lefty equivalent of an Ann Coulter. A bombthrower and provacatuer with NO other reason for being famous.  As soon as the left started fighting back the SNIVELING PUNK side of conservatives showed itself. Oh the left is so mean how DARE they treat us the way we have been treating THEM for a decade.  Newt Gingrich circulated a memo to Republicans saying when you talk about Democrats use words like

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article24720709.html

The memo offered some of Gingrich's favorite words and phrases to describe opponents: "radical," "bizarre," "sick," "pathetic," "corrupt," "cheat," and "anti" — as in anti-flag, anti-family, anti-child or anti-jobs.

Don't let Treason Monkeys like this fool you. It isn't  that they don' LIKE namecalling and being rude. They do PLENTY of it. It is that they don' t like when we are BETTER at it than they are. They just don't like to be treated the way they have every intention of treating us and appealing to our better nature works a lot better on liberals than it EVER has on conservatives

Colbert, Maddow, Matthews, Lemon,..........you have never watched CNN or BSNBC? Oh......and you believe only the Republicans use talking points? Cripes! I often see or hear montages of of shows on CNN and BSNBC where each host or guest on each successive program used the "catch phrase of the day" no doubt delivered by the DNC, Schumer, Nadler, Pelosi, or Schiff. Just how naive are you?

On 5/11/2019 at 2:16 PM, Debs said:

So the MORON Treason Monkey who started this thread thinks the LEFT is the incivility guys but liberalism is a mental disorder. Which is the stupidity Micheal Savage brainwashes HIS mindless trained sheep with. Yeah we are so uncivil but its FINE for the right to tell us liberalism is a mental disorder. The thing about Treason Monkeys is they are SO STUPID they don't even get how stupid they are or know when they are BEING stupid

I'm not a Savage fan.......at all. He can go away as far as I'm concerned.