leftwinger

Americans' support for impeaching Trump rises

11 hours ago, bigsky said:

when it comes to the Russia issue.....Hillary is the colluder. if yer gonna condemn someone for their actions that is fine...but dont lie about it....he won the election hands down...you lost...period. 

No, I didn't lose anything! Because I don't care anymore. The system is totally corrupted now!

17 hours ago, bigsky said:

I havnt changed MY mind.....but others havnt either.....[Trump's] popularity rating is higher than ever...WHAT THE FU CK DO YOU WANT ME TO DO ABOUT IT? start a rumor he used Russians to get him elected?

nntvfn.jpg Drunk or reading too much Rasmussen? 

180404_trump-approval_fullwidth_v2.png

12 hours ago, merrill said:

WASHINGTON — National advocacy groups on Thursday delivered to Congress multiple petitions of what they said contained 10 million signatures from people who support the impeachment of President Donald Trump.

They delivered the signatures to Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., who has introduced a bill that would direct the House Judiciary Committee to investigate whether Trump committed impeachable offenses — an issue that has been heating up among congressional Democrats and presidential contenders.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/petitions-10-million-signatures-impeach-trump-delivered-congress-n1004041

MoveOn spearheaded the effort that included groups such as Need to Impeach, CREDO and the organizers behind the annual Women's March.

f_mo_tlaib_petition_190509.860;484;7;70;5.jpg

f_mo_tlaib_petition_190509.760;428;7;70;5.jpg

"This is incredible because this is how movements start," Tlaib told supporters rallying for impeachment next to the Capitol building. "We cannot set a precedent and allow the rule of law to be eroded, allow our democracy to continue to be corrupted by this president."

Tlaib, who came under fire in January for saying Democrats are "gonna impeach the motherf---er," said Thursday that impeachment of Trump is not only about special counsel Robert Mueller's report, but about his administration's policies.

•  

Richard Nixon, Eric Haldeman and others took campaign crime to the highest levels ........ 

Then the ethically challenged GOP spent $53 million tax dollars researching Bill Clintons sex life.

NO Trump was not found necessarily NOT GUILTY of anything. The GOP is soooo stupid by making those claims. Trump has to be taken to court 

whereby a judge and jury may or may not find Trump guilty of obstructing justice, Tax Evasion and perhaps perjury.

GOP anti Americans believe if they say Trump was not found guilty of any crimes that is the rule of law. WRONG.

Mueller cannot declare Trump guilty of anything because once again that is for a court of law to decide.

An attorney general should NOT be an appointed position for.the reasons unethical Barr has been demonstrating. 

An attorney general should be a position not one elected official/position can touch.

8 hours ago, Squatchman said:

So is trump.

In fact his heart isn't doing so good.

I would need to see some documentation on that....

went out this morning....got some walleye and lake trout...….pretty good time....as I was getting off the lake...1000000000000000000000000000 boats started coming on....glad I left...

that crowded is probably fine for more experienced boaters.....it looked like it was gonna get pretty busy

3 hours ago, nuckin futz said:

No, I didn't lose anything! Because I don't care anymore. The system is totally corrupted now!

because of Hillary....and the democrats...and you are gonna find that out here shortly...it is really too bad you will never hold a democrat accountable....none of you rejects will....your protection of the corrupt left is destroying this nation,.

2 hours ago, Olivaw said:

nntvfn.jpg Drunk or reading too much Rasmussen? 

180404_trump-approval_fullwidth_v2.png

41%...…..……...and that is just in liberal cities......that is pretty god damn good....

43 minutes ago, bigsky said:

I would need to see some documentation on that....

went out this morning....got some walleye and lake trout...….pretty good time....as I was getting off the lake...1000000000000000000000000000 boats started coming on....glad I left...

that crowded is probably fine for more experienced boaters.....it looked like it was gonna get pretty busy

Boat pressure sucks.

Lots of people does affect fishing,especially if they're fishing.

Pleasure craft and jet skiers are just annoying.

Glad to hear you're getting some use out of the new boat.

Took mine out earlier and shook the cobwebs out of it.

I realized my registration was expired though and put it on the trailer.

2 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

Boat pressure sucks.

trailer? you dont drag yers to the lake with that hookey thing on the front?

3 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

Boat pressure sucks.

kidding with the last post.....ya know..i just didn't want to get tangled up in peoples trolling sh it...when I am more comfortable and experienced...sure...

it was odd seeing the people on the shore....I used to be them...I wanted to pick em up

Just now, bigsky said:

trailer? you dont drag yers to the lake with that hookey thing on the front?

Hahahahaha!

No but I once tried to launch my aluminum boat when it was frozen to the trailer. It wouldn't float off and I thought I had left the rear hold downs latched.

As I pulled it out to check the bunks had thawed and I pulled the trailer out from under it.

The problem was it slid off right onto the ramp in 4 inches of water.

Just laying there on the concrete,listing to the side. Thank it was aluminum.

I just shoved it out with nothing but a scraped bottom and my ego in the trash.

3 minutes ago, bigsky said:

kidding with the last post.....ya know..i just didn't want to get tangled up in peoples trolling sh it...when I am more comfortable and experienced...sure...

it was odd seeing the people on the shore....I used to be them...I wanted to pick em up

I had a guy pick me up once. It was the first fishing from a boat.

Next year I got one.

I've taken complete strangers out because of it.

1 minute ago, Squatchman said:

Hahahahaha!

No but I once tried to launch my aluminum boat when it was frozen to the trailer. It wouldn't float off and I thought I had left the rear hold downs latched.

As I pulled it out to check the bunks had thawed and I pulled the trailer out from under it.

The problem was it slid off right onto the ramp in 4 inches of water.

Just laying there on the concrete,listing to the side. Thank it was aluminum.

I just shoved it out with nothing but a scraped bottom and my ego in the trash.

ooohhh.....sh it...……….dude...watching youtube videos of how to launch a boat and how to trailer a boat are the worst things in the world to watch.....I get so anxious doing either.....

I pull em off flawlessly every time but sh it...it is nerve wracking...just wondering if some youtube ass wipe is there filming my eventual fu ck up

2 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

I had a guy pick me up once. It was the first fishing from a boat.

Next year I got one.

I've taken complete strangers out because of it.

I want to do that.....I honestly want to do that...….I wished someone would have done that with me....im gonna do that

Just now, bigsky said:

ooohhh.....sh it...……….dude...watching youtube videos of how to launch a boat and how to trailer a boat are the worst things in the world to watch.....I get so anxious doing either.....

I pull em off flawlessly every time but sh it...it is nerve wracking...just wondering if some youtube ass wipe is there filming my eventual fu ck up

You see some wild crap at a boat launch.

Watched a guy put his boat into the bed of his pickup.

He had a tiller operated outboard. He fell and twisted the throttle wide open when the boat touched the trailer.

Our whole club was there. We had just trailed our boats.

I believe he usually pulled it onto the trailer but he saw all of us just drive them onto the trailers and thought he would try it.

You see some wild crap at a boat launch.

Watched a guy put his boat into the bed of his pickup.

He had a tiller operated outboard. He fell and twisted the throttle wide open when the boat touched the trailer.

Our whole club was there. We had just trailed our boats.

I believe he usually pulled it onto the trailer but he saw all of us just drive them onto the trailers and thought he would try it.

oh sh it....I pulled my boat for the first time today.....the line was there and I backed the trailer under the boat.....ive been so worried about doing something like that...hahahahah

kinda like ridint the 250 into the back of the pickup

3 minutes ago, bigsky said:

I want to do that.....I honestly want to do that...….I wished someone would have done that with me....im gonna do that

It's so cool. 

Much safer than picking up a hitch hiker and they're in awe of just being on a boat.

Both times it was a guy standing near the launch and commented about how nice my boat was.

I just say would you like to fish from it?

The one guy kicked my ass in fish caught.

He was so happy and so was I.

When I take people out I need them to catch fish.

I don't care if I catch one because I've caught hundreds.

But for them it could be life changing like it was for me.

Just now, Squatchman said:

It's so cool. 

Much safer than picking up a hitch hiker and they're in awe of just being on a boat.

Both times it was a guy standing near the launch and commented about how nice my boat was.

I just say would you like to fish from it?

The one guy kicked my ass in fish caught.

He was so happy and so was I.

When I take people out I need them to catch fish.

I don't care if I catch one because I've caught hundreds.

But for them it could be life changing like it was for me.

once I figure everything out Im gonna do that..i figured out my navigation button on the minn kota today.....made it so nice not having to direct the motor..just set the heading.

tomorrow im gonna figure out the recorded...…….what ever it is...when you pick a starting point...navigate the boat to the ending point and the motor will travel back and forth between the two...im gonna figure that out tomorrow

26 minutes ago, bigsky said:

once I figure everything out Im gonna do that..i figured out my navigation button on the minn kota today.....made it so nice not having to direct the motor..just set the heading.

tomorrow im gonna figure out the recorded...…….what ever it is...when you pick a starting point...navigate the boat to the ending point and the motor will travel back and forth between the two...im gonna figure that out tomorrow

These new electronics are so cool.

But there is a learning curve to get the most out of them.

2 hours ago, Squatchman said:

These new electronics are so cool.

But there is a learning curve to get the most out of them.

yeah no sh it...my hummingbird will display fish at 3.6 feet....all day long...I have to have an education in that thing,

2 hours ago, bigsky said:

yeah no sh it...my hummingbird will display fish at 3.6 feet....all day long...I have to have an education in that thing,

The more you use it,the easier it gets.

You'll be fine.

The more you use it,the easier it gets.

You'll be fine.

yeah.....I think I need to adjust my hertz....or what ever....canyon ferry is really silty...not clear at all

Sensitivity perhaps?

yeah....it is picking up something 3.6 to 4 feet down.

27 minutes ago, bigsky said:

yeah....it is picking up something 3.6 to 4 feet down.

Yep. 

These things are fairly sensitive anymore.

Water clarity is a factor.

If it's doing it all of the time it's how it's set up.

If it's just occasionally it could actually be a fish.

I don't know if you have northern pike but they're famous for lurking under boats.

My nephew was with me one time,he was around 12 at the time.

He was getting bored and was watching the fish finder and he says"theres a fish under the boat" . I thought yeah,right. He no sooner dipped his spinnerbait in the water and a pike shot out and took it. Scared him so bad he almost cried.

Yep. 

These things are fairly sensitive anymore.

Water clarity is a factor.

If it's doing it all of the time it's how it's set up.

If it's just occasionally it could actually be a fish.

I don't know if you have northern pike but they're famous for lurking under boats.

My nephew was with me one time,he was around 12 at the time.

He was getting bored and was watching the fish finder and he says"theres a fish under the boat" . I thought yeah,right. He no sooner dipped his spinnerbait in the water and a pike shot out and took it. Scared him so bad he almost cried.

hahahaha....that's awesome.. 

im gonna probably take it in and ask the guy that sold it to me wtf..