EltonJohnson

TRUMP: The Political Juggernaut

Just now, Gavin1966 said:

Takes balls to criticize an A rated fund when the con had his fined and shut down.

You can't answer why the  BS rated fund stopped   getting  any donations after she  lost.  You are a fraud,.

Trump is a transparent stupid racist conman. The ONLY people he is fooling are the STUPIDEST most pathetic losers in the world. Only the Treason Monkeys who think he is GOD

4 minutes ago, Debs said:

Trump is a transparent stupid racist conman. The ONLY people he is fooling are the STUPIDEST most pathetic losers in the world. Only the Treason Monkeys who think he is GOD

The only way to shut debs up is with an elephant dart to the jugular . 

Oh wait that’s how I feel reading her posts . Like I’ve been hit with a elephant dart. 

5 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

You can't answer why the  BS rated fund stopped   getting  any donations after she  lost.  You are a fraud,.

I read plummeted, you apparently read stopped.

I can't answer?

SHE WAS IN OFFICE DARLIN,

JEEZ donations are high when someone is in office?

im shocked, ever look at ronnies history?

why do you think the Saudis are renting in the cons hotel?

Bs when it doesn't fit your made up mind?

try this 4* rating

https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16680

and still no comment on the cons?

do I have to list that too?

try to get off the 40 year hill. There is a life out there.

can I connect you to ken Starr??

you could sympathsize for hours

3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

The only way to shut debs up is with an elephant dart to the jugular . 

Oh wait that’s how I feel reading her posts . Like I’ve been hit with a elephant dart. 

I think he will be admired for the biggest con of white boys in history.

Who think cheating the rest of us re taxes is admirable

1 minute ago, Gavin1966 said:

I read plummeted, you apparently read stopped.

I can't answer?

SHE WAS IN OFFICE DARLIN,

JEEZ donations are high when someone is in office?

You buttfark, they stopped because  she lost the election and  no longer had  influence to  sell.     They were  using the "charity" to accept foreign donations.  SHE WAS SELLING HER INFLUENCE 

8 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

You buttfark, they stopped because  she lost the election and  no longer had  influence to  sell.     They were  using the "charity" to accept foreign donations.  SHE WAS SELLING HER INFLUENCE 

Nice stupid foul mouth again.

thats what I said, same as everyone when they are not in office.

ronnie, codpiece George 

what is different? They all capitalise on power

do I have to put it in CAPS?

do you really think the con is not selling his influence ? Double fees at his CC ?

and still no comment on the cons foundation?

no board, just his kids funneling money around and buying paintings of himself to hang in his CC ?

i presume you haven't brought yourself to read the good the Clinton charity does?

maybe a little more than you and me?

both sucking off our commie benefits and whining?

12 minutes ago, Gavin1966 said:

Nice stupid foul mouth again.

thats what I said, same as everyone when they are not in office.

ronnie, codpiece George 

what is different? They all capitalise on power

You are wrong.

No one had ever done what the Clintons were doing.   Where we had an  ex President  married to a current  SecState.      She was organizing  meeting with  foreign leaders getting to  pay  unheard  sums to hear him  give a canned speech  on nothing and  also make  massive donations to  their "Charity"  slush and travel fund.

Normally this would be illegal as hell, but they found a way to make it quasi  legal.    Why do you think  she got the  Sec State  position form Obama.    He was in on it too.

he needed her to  win the  Presidency.    The whole thing was all connected.   her email scandal, the  cover up , the   Spygate on Trump.

It was all about  money and  power.     

40 minutes ago, Debs said:

Funny post! Hillary and Bill are and always have been the gold standard for con people! Think Uranium 1, the land scam in Arkansas.

This is how STUPID you are RAY. You mean that land deal in Arkansas that they lost 50,000$ on? The one that was investigated by a special counsel for at least FOUR YEARS and they NEVER found anything illegal on? That one?

GOD you are stupid Ray really? Uranium1.  This is why you are stupid and brainwashed.  That one doesnt even make sense. You are STUPID so you never learn the details of things.  When you do that one is just ridiculous and only the STUPIDEST most brainwashed MORONS on the planet havent figured that out yet

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

Besides all of that Russia already HAS all the nuclear weapons they need to destroy pretty much the whole Northern Hemisphere. What would be the problem with selling them uranium? They border on Kazakhstan which is one of the  best sources for uranium in the world. Our uranium is so low grade WE dont even use it. Russia isnt even TRYING to get out uranium they arent even TRYING to get the export licenses necessary to GET our uranium you know nothing MORON. All they could do by owning that company is take some of the profit for any uranium we mined processed and sold to a DOMESTIC company. GOD you are stupid. We dont even use our own uranium we import it. Now if WE think we shouldnt sell uranium to Russia you might think they wouldnt sell us any but we buy about 20% of our uranium from RUSSIA

https://www.eia.gov/energyexplained/index.php?page=nuclear_where

Canada–35%

Australia–20%

Russia–18%

Kazakhstan–12%

Uzbekistan–5%

Hungary, Malawi, Namibia, Niger, South Africa, Ukraine, and unknown–10%

20 hours ago, Gavin1966 said:

Who think cheating the rest of us re taxes is admirable

Who are you referencing with the "cheating" on taxes? Perhaps you have a link you can provide?

And the "rest of us" statement is laughable. I have zero doubt the odds are exceptionally high everyone on this site, save for maybe three or four of us - gets a tax refund.....every year due to lower income.

On May 13, 2019 at 2:47 PM, EltonJohnson said:

You are wrong.

No one had ever done what the Clintons were doing.   Where we had an  ex President  married to a current  SecState.      She was organizing  meeting with  foreign leaders getting to  pay  unheard  sums to hear him  give a canned speech  on nothing and  also make  massive donations to  their "Charity"  slush and travel fund.

Normally this would be illegal as hell, but they found a way to make it quasi  legal.    Why do you think  she got the  Sec State  position form Obama.    He was in on it too.

he needed her to  win the  Presidency.    The whole thing was all connected.   her email scandal, the  cover up , the   Spygate on Trump.

It was all about  money and  power.     

Well your last line is the only non stupid one in the post

Nothing like a made up small mind.

Maybe she got the state job because she was smarter than you?

and keep your enemies closer?

Love the dark state.

sandy hook a gov plot

believe we landed on the moon?

ken Starr and sweaty trey doesn't know as much as you?

they never laid a finger on her

so why do you think the comey FBI statement doomed her presidency and not the cons??

why don't you research an easier criminal.?

the con who blew $350mm of his dads money right off the bat?

And stiffed everybody all his life?

dad paid for his 5 deferments?

im not even going into his female adventures

and his organisation is 10 people??

1 minute ago, Gavin1966 said:

Well your last line is the only non stupid one in the post

Nothing like a made up small mind.

Maybe she got the state job because she was smarter than you?

and keep your enemies closer?

Love the dark state.

sandy hook a gov plot

believe we landed on the moon?

ken Starr and sweaty trey doesn't know as much as you?

they never laid a finger on her

so why do you think the comey FBI statement doomed her presidency and not the cons??

why don't you research an easier criminal.?

the con who blew $350mm of his dads money right off the bat?

And stiffed everybody all his life?

dad paid for his 5 deferments?

im not even going into his female adventures

and his organisation is 10 people??

You are an  idiot.     Not  worth  my time.    

Enjoy Trump.

On May 14, 2019 at 11:19 AM, LaughinAtLefty said:

Who are you referencing with the "cheating" on taxes? Perhaps you have a link you can provide?

And the "rest of us" statement is laughable. I have zero doubt the odds are exceptionally high everyone on this site, save for maybe three or four of us - gets a tax refund.....every year due to lower income.

Well, as a multimillionaire I dad

2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Enjoy Trump.

2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Enjoy Trump.

You apparently do.

no answer to my data?

Just answer why the FBI statement did her in and not the short fingered vulgarian as he's known

On May 14, 2019 at 11:19 AM, LaughinAtLefty said:

I stand corrected.

i was referring to the cons statement he bragged about  paying as few taxes as possible.

worshiped by the cult

amusing the rest of us refund, all I read here from the con cult is that they all get refunds. Usually $2000 a year

never a mention of a continuation of Obamas economy and o inherited a job loss of 750000 a month

seem to have forgotten that

On May 15, 2019 at 2:03 PM, Gavin1966 said:

Just answer why the FBI statement did her in and not the short fingered vulgarian as he's known

I'm waiting

On May 15, 2019 at 2:01 PM, Gavin1966 said:

Well, as a multimillionaire I dad

You apparently do.

no answer to my data?

Amusing, the cult has zero reply, just the required 2 nd grade insult.

must be a WV requirement in a debate?

debates I've been in say, you insult, you lose.

not in WV zero college land I guess

On May 13, 2019 at 3:22 PM, Debs said:

This is how STUPID you are RAY. You mean that land deal in Arkansas that they lost 50,000$ on? The one that was investigated by a special counsel for at least FOUR YEARS and they NEVER found anything illegal on? That one?

GOD you are stupid Ray really? Uranium1.  This is why you are stupid and brainwashed.  That one doesnt even make sense. You are STUPID so you never learn the details of things.  When you do that one is just ridiculous and only the STUPIDEST most brainwashed MORONS on the planet havent figured that out yet

Besides all of that Russia already HAS all the nuclear weapons they need to destroy pretty much the whole Northern Hemisphere. What would be the problem with selling them uranium? They border on Kazakhstan which is one of the  best sources for uranium in the world. Our uranium is so low grade WE dont even use it. Russia isnt even TRYING to get out uranium they arent even TRYING to get the export licenses necessary to GET our uranium you know nothing MORON. All they could do by owning that company is take some of the profit for any uranium we mined processed and sold to a DOMESTIC company. GOD you are stupid. We dont even use our own uranium we import it. Now if WE think we shouldnt sell uranium to Russia you might think they wouldnt sell us any but we buy about 20% of our uranium from RUSSIA

Canada–35%

Australia–20%

Russia–18%

Kazakhstan–12%

Uzbekistan–5%

Oh quit it with the data.

The knees news cult think she lugged it to Moscow in her suitcase.

never mind that we are talking 10% of our reserves and there were 8 departments involved?

2 minutes ago, Gavin1966 said:

Oh quit it with the data.

The knees news cult think she lugged it to Moscow in her suitcase.

never mind that we are talking 10% of our reserves and there were 8 departments involved?

Like I said elsewhere FACTS are like kryptonite to Treason Monkeys

On May 13, 2019 at 2:48 PM, RayDonavin said:

Funny post! Hillary and Bill are and always have been the gold standard for con people! Think Uranium 1, the land scam in Arkansas.

Don't forget Vince Foster.

such knees news stupidity from our zero college rubes

On 5/13/2019 at 2:22 PM, Debs said:

Try this link, not your lefty fake fact checkers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium_One_controversy

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/409356-fbis-37-secret-pages-of-memos-about-russia-clintons-and-uranium-one

On 5/13/2019 at 2:22 PM, Debs said:

Canada–35%

Australia–20%

Russia–18%

Kazakhstan–12%

Uzbekistan–5%

Mueller delivered the enriched Uranium sample!

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STATE38943_a.html

GOD you are stupid Ray. Wikipedia which can be edited by you rightwing MORONS? Instead of LEGITIMATE and respected fact checking sites like snopoes. This is typical of you Ray you are a LIAR. You just DENY reality and any source that isnt some fringe rightwing moronsite. When Stupid Sarah Palin rewrote the story of Paul Revere you brainwashed MORONS rushed into wiki and re edited REALITY to fit her ignorant narrative. Wiki is fine for uncontroversial facts but for politics its ridiculous to even Try. 

You are a LIAR. Snopes and a government energy site are LEFTWING? You are pathetic Ray. We all know how stupid you are and how much you lie but this is LUDICROUS. Your stupidity is SAD Ray. It is pathetic