EltonJohnson

TRUMP: The Political Juggernaut

2 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

I know

I figured you caught on pretty quickly!

6 hours ago, kfools said:

I here a lot about these lies. Yet when I look at this supposed massive list most of it seems to be him telling an uncomfortable truth. How can we believe the media who lies to us all the time about claims of who is lying? 

He lied about his father being born in Germany.  He lied about having evidence of 3000 votes being by illegals.  He lied about everything.

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

7 minutes ago, Skans said:

I figured you caught on pretty quickly!

I know  how  liberals  think.    They are all the same.

Thursday, May 09, 2019

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 49% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty percent (50%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 37% who Strongly Approve of the job Trump is doing and 40% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -3.

23 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Hillary is a  POS  who used our government to enrich herself

And you helped who?

Doublewide, SO superior old white fart who never did anything for anyone?.

I missed it

are you seriously comparing the con with Hillary?

blew $350mm of his dad's money right off the bat.

lusted after his daughter?

dragged his wife by the hair before raping her?

too. Much knees news?

Just now, Gavin1966 said:

I forgot, how many seats did the Dems pick up?

I agree though, blab about shooting brown immigrants, abortion .

it appeals to too many zero college trump rubes

22 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

I know  how  liberals  think.    They are all the same.

Might help if you knew the def of liberal.

latin, liber, free, for the individual and small gov.

all my corporate drug millionaires are..

i guess you are spewing the knees news trump definition?

i would have thought you are a proud one?

no Latin in college?

no college?

boy, this is hilarious, the ignorance

On May 9, 2019 at 3:09 PM, Skans said:

What are you talking about?  If you are going to call me out on grammar, be specific.  As for your "typical zero college cult"...I have no idea what the heck that is supposed to mean. 

Part 2 of what?  The Bible?  Lord of the Rings?  Harry Potter?  What has been written with a designation "Part 2" that you could possibly be referring to?

Read what?  Lord of the Rings Part II?  How to bake a cake Part II?  Only 80,000 prosecutors - you're sure it isn't 80,001?  Do you actually expect me to believe whatever point it is you are trying to make when you refer to "80,000" unnamed so-called prosecutors?

Gawd, do I have to?

MUELLER.

part 1 collusion. Didn't say there wasn't any, couldn't prove it because of the lying and obfuscation.

All we hear from knees news is collusion. Not a legal term anyway.

part 2 obstruction. The biggie.

10? 12? Examples we don't know?

is it 80000 prosecutors now who have read part 2 and say the con should would be in jail?

ps the 80000 is in their letter.

do I have to find it for you?

its public

Kfools LIES. No most of Trumps LIES are not uncomfortable truths most of them are LIES that Treason Monkeys LIKE so they lie about them

23 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

He lied about his father being born in Germany.  He lied about having evidence of 3000 votes being by illegals.  He lied about everything.

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

Ya,

The media claims he said all Mexicans are rapists and Nazi's are good people.

Both provably lies.

I'll look into the Germany thing.

10 minutes ago, kfools said:

Ya,

The media claims he said all Mexicans are rapists and Nazi's are good people.

Both provably lies.

I'll look into the Germany thing.

Trump is a moron but even he has to know better than to call NAZI's good people.   

Kfools is a LIAR. The media said no such thing. They pointed out what he DID say which is racist enough

27 minutes ago, Gavin1966 said:

Gawd, do I have to?

MUELLER.

part 1 collusion. Didn't say there wasn't any, couldn't prove it because of the lying and obfuscation.

First of all, you are referring to Volume I of the Report On The Investigation Into Russian Interference In The 2016 Presidential Election (what you erroneously call "MUELLER").  If you are going to call me out on grammar and insinuate that I'm a "typical zero college cult", whatever that is, then I'm going to call you out on your poor grammar, sentence structure and inability to accurately refer to what you are writing about.

Second, in Volume I, Mr. Mueller exonerated Trump when he said "the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities" - direct quote from the Mueller report.  So, there.  You are wrong.  Completely wrong.  Mueller said so himself.

All we hear from knees news is collusion. Not a legal term anyway.

Knees news - I have no idea what that is.  In any event, you are not entirely correct here either.  Mueller said "As an initial matter, this Office evaluated potentially criminal conduct that involved the collective action of multiple individuals not under the rubric of “collusion,” but through the lens of conspiracy law. In so doing, the Office recognized that the word “collud[e]” appears in the Acting Attorney General’s August 2, 2017 memorandum; it has frequently been invoked in public reporting; and it is sometimes referenced in antitrust law, see, e.g., Brooke Group v. Brown & Williamson Tobacco Corp., 509 U.S. 209, 227 (1993). But collusion is not a specific offense or theory of liability...

So, yes it is a legal term.  And, it is a term that was used by the Acting Attorney General, albeit not the appropriate legal term in the context of what Mueller would potentially prosecute someone for.  Come on, college guy, smart guy, don't let this typical zero college cultist make mincemeat out of you! 

part 2 obstruction. The biggie.

10? 12? Examples we don't know?

That's right - you don't know.  But, Mueller does.  And, I do.  As a special prosecutor, Mueller was tasked with investigating, charging and prosecuting crimes, including crimes of obstruction.  Had Mueller found any crimes of obstruction, he would have arrested and charged those who committed them.  Remember, it was Bob Mueller who had Roger Stone arrested and indicted for alleged crimes.  Mueller even had the big bad swat team come out to make a big show of it. 

But, Mueller made no such finding with regard to Trump.  Mueller failed to charge Trump with Obstruction of Justice - he could have, but he didn't.  And, in fact, Mueller never even bothered to arrest Trump or anyone else for Obstruction of Justice.  He just bitched about Trump's attacking him for going on a political witch hunt.  Mueller bitched and moaned about it because Mueller knew damn well that this was a political witch hunt lead by Democrats and some Trump-hating Republicans too.  So, yeah, there was no Obstruction of Justice committed by Trump, otherwise Mueller would have at a minimum indicted and charged him, even if he spared the SWAT theatrics.

is it 80000 prosecutors now who have read part 2 and say the con should would be in jail?

ps the 80000 is in their letter.

do I have to find it for you?

Yes, if you are going to say something this outrageous, you have to find it and cite to it......because, we all know that it is bullcrap.

More than Mueller didnt say there wasnt any collusion he said it was without legal meaning so he wasnt going to talk about it at all then DOCUMENTED the Trump campaigns extensive dirty dealings with the Russians while the campaign knew the Russians were trying to help Trump get elected and said that the campaign people kept LYING and destroyed evidence about Russia and he fell short of fiinding enough for a CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY. As for collusion whatever you call it. There was EXTENSIVE contacts and cooperation between the Trump campaign and Russia

23 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

See that. Your list is bull shi t. There are several I saw immediately that aren't lies at all.

35 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:
35 minutes ago, Debs said:

Kfools is a LIAR. The media said no such thing. They pointed out what he DID say which is racist enough

They most certainly did say that. Montage after montage of them saying it. You do have Google right?

10 minutes ago, Debs said:

More than Mueller didnt say there wasnt any collusion he said it was without legal meaning so he wasnt going to talk about it at all then DOCUMENTED the Trump campaigns extensive dirty dealings with the Russians while the campaign knew the Russians were trying to help Trump get elected and said that the campaign people kept LYING and destroyed evidence about Russia and he fell short of fiinding enough for a CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY. As for collusion whatever you call it. There was EXTENSIVE contacts and cooperation between the Trump campaign and Russia

Really?

I couldn't find a single instance in the report of Donald Trump knowingly coordinating with the Russian government. Not one.

Point it out.

On 5/9/2019 at 1:51 PM, SpyCar said:

Is it news to you that people with (at least perceived) wealth get away with crimes? At least for a while?

But the noose is tightening around Donald Trump with a dozen active Federal investigations, who know how many state actions, and Congress doing their job.

Deutsche Bank has already been implicated in massive money laundering schemes involving Russian criminals. Not hard to connect the dots.

You've backed a career criminal. Bad decision.

Bill

Lol. You think Congress is doing their job. That's cute.

They most certainly did NOT Kfools you are a LIAR either cough up QUOTES of the media saying Trump claimed ALL mexicans are rapists and drug dealers or ADMIT you are a LIAR

21 minutes ago, kfools said:

See that. Your list is bull shi t. There are several I saw immediately that aren't lies at all.

No you didnt those are LIES. Winsconsis poverty rate is NOT the lowest in 22 years. Flynn DID admit in a sworn statement to the court that he lied and NO the FBI NEVER said he didnt lie. And so on.  Like I said they are LIES they are just lies you LIKE

On 5/9/2019 at 11:37 AM, harryramar said:

like when he lied to your face about paying off stormy so voters would not know the truth? or when he lied and made jr lie to your face about the trump tower meeting being about adoption???

And you were privy to these supposed conversations right? And you withholding that evidence because........youre a dumba$$??

19 minutes ago, Debs said:

No you didnt those are LIES. Winsconsis poverty rate is NOT the lowest in 22 years. Flynn DID admit in a sworn statement to the court that he lied and NO the FBI NEVER said he didnt lie. And so on.  Like I said they are LIES they are just lies you LIKE

And partial birth abortion? That was a lie too was it?

16 minutes ago, Giujo said:

And you were privy to these supposed conversations right? And you withholding that evidence because........youre a dumba$$??

Jesus are you living in some time warp or are you that ignorant of the facts?

cohen is going to jail in part for paying off stormy for adulterous don, and we saw trumps signatures on the checks he reimbursed Cohen with.

you should not be allowed to vote, own guns, or even live in America.

you water down the collective IQ