EltonJohnson

TRUMP: The Political Juggernaut

Fools is a MORON. Mueller already GOT Trump 10 obstrictive acts if Dems werent cowards impeachment would already be started and it doesnt matter what the Senate does he was impeached the American people would KNOW he is a criminal and when he is out of office next year and a DEM is president and Dems have both houses he goes to jail

Just now, SpyCar said:

Is it news to you that people with (at least perceived) wealth get away with crimes? At least for a while?

I don't want to go dive off into the land of wild speculation.  If Trump committed a crime, then everyone would be all over it.  The fact is, he hasn't. 

Just now, SpyCar said:

But the noose is tightening around Donald Trump with a dozen active Federal investigations, who know how many state actions, and Congress doing their job.

Who else in this country, who has NEVER been convicted of a crime has this many state and federal investigations and agencies scrutinizing everything they have ever done?  Just Donald Trump.  Why?  Because Democrats are using police agencies and courts for this kind of illegal nonsense.  Is this really the America you want, Bill.  Think long and hard about that one before shooting off at the fingers to blurt some nonsensical answer.

Just now, SpyCar said:

Deutsche Bank has already been implicated in massive money laundering schemes involving Russian criminals. Not hard to connect the dots.

The FBI did not connect any dots with regard to Trump and any illegal activities.  Your claims are nonsense.

Just now, SpyCar said:

You've backed a career criminal. Bad decision.

You are supporting and facilitating the illegal use of our justice system for pure politics just because you do not like Trump or Trump's policies for some reason.  A reason you refuse to divulge.

1 minute ago, Skans said:

I don't want to go dive off into the land of wild speculation.  If Trump committed a crime, then everyone would be all over it.  The fact is, he hasn't. 

Who else in this country, who has NEVER been convicted of a crime has this many state and federal investigations and agencies scrutinizing everything they have ever done?  Just Donald Trump.  Why?  Because Democrats are using police agencies and courts for this kind of illegal nonsense.  Is this really the America you want, Bill.  Think long and hard about that one before shooting off at the fingers to blurt some nonsensical answer.

The FBI did not connect any dots with regard to Trump and any illegal activities.  Your claims are nonsense.

You are supporting and facilitating the illegal use of our justice system for pure politics just because you do not like Trump or Trump's policies for some reason.  A reason you refuse to divulge.

The records of Deutsche bank are being gathered as we speak, although Trump is attempting to stop it.

The FBI has not "cleared" him. There are many ongoing investigations, probes, and indictments that have started or that have been filed. State and Federal crimes.

The truth will come out in the end.

You bet on a very dirty horse.

Bill

13 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

The  current  JUGGERNAUT.

Trump is kicking butt.    You better get out of the way.

The train is almost off the tracks.....brace for impact trumpista

2 minutes ago, Cadman said:

The train is almost off the tracks.....brace for impact trumpista

You're  delusional.     You  people  have not been  right   once.    Not even   once  in     3 years.    

LOL

21 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

The  current  JUGGERNAUT.

Trump is kicking butt.    You better get out of the way.

Casey at the bat

1 hour ago, Duck615 said:

OK PELOSI IS A CLUSTERFUK

Wow you are good....LMAO          . nah na na na nah na

30 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

The records of Deutsche bank are being gathered as we speak, although Trump is attempting to stop it.

The FBI has not "cleared" him. There are many ongoing investigations, probes, and indictments that have started or that have been filed. State and Federal crimes.

Bill

You are hoping the President is guilty of something, anything.  You don't care what the President is "guilty" of, so long as it is something that destroys him.  As for your personal hatred of the President, this is obvious; and it is also obviously not based on any crime or evidence of criminal activity. 

Since I am not actively involved in any ongoing Democrat-spurred Trump investigation, all I can say about such wild speculation is "we'll see".  Verifythis.

35 minutes ago, Cadman said:

Casey at the bat

More like  Ted Williams and Babe Ruth put together.

7 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

20170223_pres1.jpg

Do you have a real life?

Not one committed to searching for short fingered fat  boys images?

pathetic.

do something useful like helping 911 families as Hillary did

16 minutes ago, Skans said:

You are hoping the President is guilty of something, anything.  You don't care what the President is "guilty" of, so long as it is something that destroys him.  As for your personal hatred of the President, this is obvious; and it is also obviously not based on any crime or evidence of criminal activity. 

Since I am not actively involved in any ongoing Democrat-spurred Trump investigation, all I can say about such wild speculation is "we'll see".  Verifythis.

Might help if you knew the difference between a noun and an adjective.

typical zero college cult

clearly you haven't read part 2

and know better than 80000 prosecutors who have read it and say there are crimes?

please try to read it it.

it will make your old white farts hair stand on end

57 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Bill

And why do 80000 prosecutors who HAVE READ part 2 say there are crimes?

all the old white fart trump cult here haven't read it but spew knees news headlines

Just now, Gavin1966 said:

Might help if you knew the difference between a noun and an adjective.

What are you talking about?  If you are going to call me out on grammar, be specific.  As for your "typical zero college cult"...I have no idea what the heck that is supposed to mean. 

Part 2 of what?  The Bible?  Lord of the Rings?  Harry Potter?  What has been written with a designation "Part 2" that you could possibly be referring to?

and know better than 80000 prosecutors who have read it and say there are crimes?

Read what?  Lord of the Rings Part II?  How to bake a cake Part II?  Only 80,000 prosecutors - you're sure it isn't 80,001?  Do you actually expect me to believe whatever point it is you are trying to make when you refer to "80,000" unnamed so-called prosecutors?

31 minutes ago, Gavin1966 said:

o something useful like helping 911 families as Hillary did

Hillary is a  POS  who used our government to enrich herself

Trump is a MORON a morally retarded pathological LIAR and would have NO viability politically at ALL except his Treason Monkey base was trained and honed over a long period of time by the GOP/Nazi party. They kept tickling the lizard brains of the most disgusting parts of peoples psyche. The RACISM the hate for others, the selfishness, the resentments. Then they lied to them a lot till it became the LIES they wanted to hear.  Trump and Putin saw that by getting down further into the sewer than any decent human being even a Republican would go he could wrest the reins the Frankenstiens monster the GOP had created and take over the party since they had no integrity anyway they would be forced to support him once he got control of the deplorables and he might scrape out enough votes to win the electoral. He of course would NEVER win the popular vote. None of this disgusting agenda appeals to the majority.  They were right all they had to do is go DEEP enough into the sewer to bring in the KKK and NAZIS who usually don't vote.

Treason Monkeys are so STUPID they are inordinately proud of how DISGUSTING hatefilled and racist they are

40 minutes ago, Skans said:

Part 2 of what?  The Bible?  Lord of the Rings?  Harry Potter?  What has been written with a designation "Part 2" that you could possibly be referring to?

Do you really lack the intellectual firepower to understand the reference is to the obstruction of justice portions of the Mueller Report?

Bill

Just now, SpyCar said:

Do you really lack the intellectual firepower to understand the reference is to the obstruction of justice portions of the Mueller Report?

Bill

What?  The Mueller Report?  There is no "Part 2" to any Mueller Report.

5 minutes ago, Skans said:

Boy, are you ignorant.

Bill

1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

Boy, are you ignorant.

Bill

Now, Bill, you know that I just like F-ing with really dumb Democrats that poke their noses into a debate they know little to nothing about and say things like:

"Might help if you knew the difference between a noun and an adjective.

please try to read it it.

it will make your old white farts hair stand on end"

7 minutes ago, Skans said:

1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

Boy, are you ignorant.

Bill

Oh...   the  libs think the  Obstruction  of  justice   is  Part  2

1 minute ago, Skans said:

d know better than 80000 prosecutors who have read it and say there are crimes

only  80,000?

I  heard it was a million billion world class prosecutors 

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

Oh...   the  libs think the  Obstruction  of  justice   is  Part  2

There is no "Part 2".  However, there is a Volume II to "The Report On The Investigation Into Russian Interference In The 2016 Presidential Election".

If someone is going to criticize my grammar, my reading skills, challenge whether I even read something, the least they can do is not exhibit their utter stupidity in the text of their accusations of me!

4 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

only  80,000?

I  heard it was a million billion world class prosecutors 

Yes, I see you got my point!:D