EltonJohnson

TRUMP: The Political Juggernaut

8 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

Funny post! The truth is something you don't want to see.

i want to hear from mueller. if you don't turn off the tv but you won't be telling us we can;t hear the truth.

only a fascist would try that .

3 hours ago, kfools said:

BUHAHAHA!

Unbelievable. You still think Mueller is gonna get Trump for you. My god.....you people are something else. 

Even teflon wears off........

Just now, Cadman said:

Even teflon wears off........

and you are a loser in life dumbass

21 minutes ago, Skans said:

I like that.  I want a T-shirt with that on it!!

Me too! 

Shirts for Teacher

& I ❤️Eltons Johnson T-shirts 

already in the make  

3 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Trump is driving the left insane. 

Anyone who loves tis country is appalled by his criminality, his lies, and his lack of principles.

Combine that with with his narcissist personality disorder and mafia don impulses and you have quite an odious situation.

We will make America great again when we sweep him out of office.

Bill

2 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Anyone who loves tis country is appalled by his criminality, his lies, and his lack of principles.

Combine that with with his narcissist personality disorder and mafia don impulses and you have quite an odious situation.

Bill

Imgreatagain 

5 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

and you are a loser in life dumbass

And you support a loser, junior

3 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Easy to say the same about every Demrat and most of the media. What criminality are you speaking of?

I seem to remember Obama has a narcissist personality.

Dream on the reaper is coming for your leftist hero's dupe.

Bill

8 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Bill

Bill, I hope you realize that you have not said one thing of substance as to what exactly you think Trump has done wrong, or lied about, or engaged in self-dealing at our Country's expense. 

"Criminality" - what's that?  Trump has committed no crime. 

"Lies" - what lies that matter with regard to our Country? 

"Lack of principles" - I guess you mean an alleged Stormy Daniels affair some 10+ years ago - who cares? 

"Narcissistic personality" - ok, so you just don't like the guy's personality. 

"Mafia don" - now you are just being childish - there's not even any allegation of this anywhere. 

No, Bill, you have not told us why you are against Donald Trump.  I suspect you never will set out what policies and issues that Trump champions which you abhor.  Instead you attack him with phantom made-up media nonsense.  Hey, buddy, it's not working!  Try debating the issues.

7 minutes ago, Cadman said:

And you support a loser, junior

He is your President...

3 minutes ago, Skans said:

Bill, I hope you realize that you have not said one thing of substance as to what exactly you think Trump has done wrong, or lied about, or engaged in self-dealing at our Country's expense. 

"Criminality" - what's that?  Trump has committed no crime. 

"Lies" - what lies that matter with regard to our Country? 

"Lack of principles" - I guess you mean an alleged Stormy Daniels affair some 10+ years ago - who cares? 

"Narcissistic personality" - ok, so you just don't like the guy's personality. 

"Mafia don" - now you are just being childish - there's not even any allegation of this anywhere. 

No, Bill, you have not told us why you are against Donald Trump.  I suspect you never will set out what policies and issues that Trump champions which you abhor.  Instead you attack him with phantom made-up media nonsense.  Hey, buddy, it's not working!  Try debating the issues.

You are ignoring what is in the public record. It is book level substation of a career criminal who has cheated everyone in his life from wives, to investors, to contractors, to banks, to the Treasury.

Are you kidding with this crap?

Do you pretend to be blind? That's a bad look.

Bill

2 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

He is your President...

No he is YOUR POTUS, and he still is a loser....live with it

Just now, Cadman said:

No he is YOUR POTUS, and he still is a loser....live with it

LMFAO YOU ARE THE ONE THAT CAN'T HANDLE THE FACT THAT TRUMP IS PRESIDENT!!!

Just now, SpyCar said:

career criminal who has cheated everyone

If this were true, why has he never been indicted, charged, tried or convicted of any crime?

As for disappointed investors who have invested with Trump in investments that did not turn out as planned, I'm quite aware of those.  Hey, that's business.  Investments are not risk-free. But, bad investments are neither criminal, indication of fraud or cheating.  Sometimes, things just don't work out.

1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

LMFAO YOU ARE THE ONE THAT CAN'T HANDLE THE FACT THAT TRUMP IS PRESIDENT!!!

True dat....he is a clusterf*&k

5 minutes ago, Cadman said:

True dat....he is a clusterf*&k

AGREE OBAMA WAS A CLUSTERFUK

5 minutes ago, Skans said:

If this were true, why has he never been indicted, charged, tried or convicted of any crime?

As for disappointed investors who have invested with Trump in investments that did not turn out as planned, I'm quite aware of those.  Hey, that's business.  Investments are not risk-free. But, bad investments are neither criminal, indication of fraud or cheating.  Sometimes, things just don't work out.

He's paid out many hundreds of lawsuits. A screwed a lot more people who could not afford to sue him.

Why did Deutsche Bank keep lending him money (when no American banks would) when he kept defaulting on payments?

The question of why he isn't in prison is a good one.

Bill

2 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

AGREE OBAMA WAS A CLUSTERFUK

Ancient history......we are dealing with the current clusterf&*k.......try to keep up

1 minute ago, Cadman said:

Ancient history......we are dealing with the current clusterf&*k.......try to keep up

The Obama clusterfuk will effect our country in negative ways for decades.  

2 minutes ago, Cadman said:

OK PELOSI IS A CLUSTERFUK

2 hours ago, Toldya said:

What's driving me insane is the fact that people are too dumb not to keep falling for his obvious bullshyte

What bull?

In case you are in denial,  his policies are  kicking butt.    Best ecnonomy in   perhaps  ever.    We are the envy of the  world, and all we had to do was end  Obama's bad ideas.

1 hour ago, SpyCar said:

He's paid out many hundreds of lawsuits. A screwed a lot more people who could not afford to sue him.

I didn't say anything about being sued.  I asked why Trump has never been indicted, charged, tried or convicted of any crime? Don't pull a bait-and-switch on me here, Bill. 

1 hour ago, SpyCar said:

Why did Deutsche Bank keep lending him money (when no American banks would) when he kept defaulting on payments?

I don't know - ask Deutsche Bank.  Why is this Trump's problem?

1 hour ago, Cadman said:

The  current  JUGGERNAUT.

Trump is kicking butt.    You better get out of the way.

1 hour ago, SpyCar said:

He's paid out many hundreds of lawsuits.

Got the  list?

Just now, Skans said:

I didn't say anything about being sued.  I asked why Trump has never been indicted, charged, tried or convicted of any crime? Don't pull a bait-and-switch on me here, Bill. 

I don't know - ask Deutsche Bank.  Why is this Trump's problem?

Is it news to you that people with (at least perceived) wealth get away with crimes? At least for a while?

But the noose is tightening around Donald Trump with a dozen active Federal investigations, who know how many state actions, and Congress doing their job.

Deutsche Bank has already been implicated in massive money laundering schemes involving Russian criminals. Not hard to connect the dots.

You've backed a career criminal. Bad decision.

Bill