WillFranklin

Nobody Illegally Spied On The Criminal Trump Campaign

38 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

Well I do not work for the FBI. But factcheck.org says you are lying.

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/03/dossier-not-what-started-all-of-this/

But Ratcliffe is wrong to say the dossier “started all of this.” Competing memos from the Republicans and the Democrats on the House intelligence committee both say that information about George Papadopoulos, a Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, had prompted the FBI investigation in July 2016.

Papadopoulos had contacts with Russian intermediaries during the campaign, according to the Justice Department, and later pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about those contacts. While he was a Trump campaign adviser, Papadopoulos met with a professor with connections to Russian government officials who told him “about the Russians possessing ‘dirt’ on then-candidate Hillary Clinton in the form of ‘thousands of emails,'” and he tried to arrange a meeting between the Russian government and the campaign, the DOJ’s statement of the offense said.

I didn't say the Russian dossier started all this.  I want to know how Russian disinformation made it into an application for a FISA warrant and 3 renewals to SPY on the Trump campaign. 

Just now, rightturnsonly said:

I didn't say the Russian dossier started all this.  I want to know how Russian disinformation made it into an application for a FISA warrant and 3 renewals to SPY on the Trump campaign. 

Papadopoulos' actions were sufficient for the warrants.

15 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

Then you have nothing to hide.  Are you opposed to Barr looking into it?

1 minute ago, rightturnsonly said:

Then you have nothing to hide.  Are you opposed to Barr looking into it?

He should be finished by now.

44 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

Really?  Which actions?   Please be specific. 

2 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Really?  Which actions?   Please be specific. 

I do not work for the FBI but the information I have starts with what I quoted recently here again:

Papadopoulos had contacts with Russian intermediaries during the campaign, according to the Justice Department, and later pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about those contacts. While he was a Trump campaign adviser, Papadopoulos met with a professor with connections to Russian government officials who told him “about the Russians possessing ‘dirt’ on then-candidate Hillary Clinton in the form of ‘thousands of emails,'” and he tried to arrange a meeting between the Russian government and the campaign, the DOJ’s statement of the offense said.

1 minute ago, WillFranklin said:

I do not work for the FBI but the information I have starts with what I quoted recently here again:

Accurate, according to Mueller.

3 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

Who were the Russian intermediaries?

1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

Who were the Russian intermediaries?

They're named in the Mueller report you claim to have read.

Just now, WillFranklin said:

Let's click on the Justice Department link and see.

Oh, the "overseas professor". 

Sorry, not Russian.

4 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

Oh, the "overseas professor". 

Sorry, not Russian.

Says the professor had connections that were Russian which he was after... doesn't it liar?

In truth and in fact, however, defendant PAPADOPOULOS understood that the professor had substantial connections to Russian government officials (and had met with some ofthose officials in Moscow immediately prior to telling defendant PAPADOPOULOS about the "thousands of emails") and, over a period of months, defendant PAPADOPOULOS repeatedly sought to use the professor's Russian connections in an effort to arrange a meeting between the Campaign and Russian government officials.

Says the professor had connections that were Russian which he was after... doesn't it liar?

Golfboy is more ignorant than a liar.

1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

Golfboy is more ignorant than a liar.

He got burned again!

10 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

In truth and in fact, however, defendant PAPADOPOULOS understood that the professor had substantial connections to Russian government officials (and had met with some ofthose officials in Moscow immediately prior to telling defendant PAPADOPOULOS about the "thousands of emails") and, over a period of months, defendant PAPADOPOULOS repeatedly sought to use the professor's Russian connections in an effort to arrange a meeting between the Campaign and Russian government officials.

What connections did he have?

And what evidence is there that Mifsud told him about emails?

22 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

What connections did he have?

And what evidence is there that Mifsud told him about emails?

You are splitting hairs. However. Let's refer to the Mueller report for more. You post it and tell me what it says. It is your turn after all.

And then there is more here too:

https://www.justice.gov/file/1007346/download

And While Golfboy splits hairs and possibly chews on either the Mueller Report or the Justice Department link I provided let's talk about Sarah Sanders lying about Comey, and the reason for his firing... smoking gun?

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/fbi/443054-comey-addresses-sarah-sanders-slip-of-the-tongue-about-his

Sarah-Sanders-FAKEnews.jpg

27 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

You are splitting hairs. However. Let's refer to the MuelleI'report for more. You post it and tell me what it says. It is your turn after all.

And then there is more here too:

https://www.justice.gov/file/1007346/download

I'm asking what evidence you have, that anyone offered Papadopoulos anything. 

Just now, Golfboy said:

I'm asking what evidence you have, that anyone offered Papadopoulos anything. 

Mueller has the evidence, but possibly not all of it. Let's see what his report says about it.

Mueller has the evidence, but possibly not all of it. Let's see what his report says about it.

So... nothing.   Thanks. 

1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

So... nothing.   Thanks. 

You won't read the report? I thought you were curious!

You have nothing. Papdopoulos was a smoking gun. And you are trying to divert.

8 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

You won't read the report? I thought you were curious!

You have nothing. Papdopoulos was a smoking gun. And you are trying to divert.

And yet Papadopoulos was convicted of what?    Process crime of lying to the FBI. 

He had nothing to do with Russia. 

Mueller says "the professor" denied telling Papadopoulas ANYTHING about Russia having emails. 

Vol 1, Page 193

Just now, Golfboy said:

And yet Papadopoulos was convicted of what?    Process crime of lying to the FBI. 

He had nothing to do with Russia. 

Of course he did. And he was trying to have more and more to do with them.