Jump to content
WillFranklin

Nobody Illegally Spied On The Criminal Trump Campaign

Recommended Posts

Just now, bigsky said:

he answered all the questions mueller sent him....which was the agreement....

 

No it was not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bigsky said:

no...mueller didn't....and you know he didn't....he did nothing to obstruct anything....

the democrats are obstructing barrs investigation...and trumps.....might want to think about that.

 

Trump obstructed the investigation at least ten times. A sitting President could not be charged so Mueller left it up to Congress.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

 

Did you know about Strzok's testimony and the fact that he testified that the dossier was not why the investigation was launched?

Did he prove his statement to be true?  Why do you keep dancing around the question?  What other information?  Now you raised a second question.  Was the investigation launched at the doorsteps to the FISA court?   How did Russian disinformation make it to a FISA application and 3 renewals?  The investigation may not have been "launched" by the dossier, but it was certainly continued through use of the dossier in the FISA court.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, rightturnsonly said:

Did he prove his statement to be true?  Why do you keep dancing around the question?  What other information?  Now you raised a second question.  Was the investigation launched at the doorsteps to the FISA court?   How did Russian disinformation make it to a FISA application and 3 renewals?  The investigation may not have been "launched" by the dossier, but it was certainly continued through use of the dossier in the FISA court.

 

You actually haven't proven any of your statements to be true. But I will take interest in what Strzok says about it. He was working with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

 

You actually haven't proven any of your statements to be true. But I will take interest in what Strzok says about it. He was working with it.

Thing is, from what you brought me, he didn't say anything about it that doesn't require you to just take his word for it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rightturnsonly said:

Thing is, from what you brought me, he didn't say anything about it that doesn't require you to just take his word for it. 

 

What else do you want from the person who was working closest to it?

 

You are really desperate here. This investigation into Trump has unearthed a lot of bad things on him. You want to punish everyone else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

 

What else do you want from the person who was working closest to it?

 

You are really desperate here. This investigation into Trump has unearthed a lot of bad things on him. You want to punish everyone else.

So when I asked you what other information other than the dossier was used in the FISA application and 3 renewals, you have no answer except to provide a link that has no answer.  You are the king of shills and a shameless obfuscator.

 

Why use the Russian disinformation at all in the FISA application and 3 renewals if they had other stuff to get warrants to SPY?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, rightturnsonly said:

So when I asked you what other information other than the dossier was used in the FISA application and 3 renewals, you have no answer except to provide a link that has no answer.  You are the king of shills and a shameless obfuscator.

 

Why use the Russian disinformation at all in the FISA application and 3 renewals if they had other stuff to get warrants to SPY?

 

Well I do not work for the FBI. But factcheck.org says you are lying.

 

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/03/dossier-not-what-started-all-of-this/

 

But Ratcliffe is wrong to say the dossier “started all of this.” Competing memos from the Republicans and the Democrats on the House intelligence committee both say that information about George Papadopoulos, a Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, had prompted the FBI investigation in July 2016.

 

Papadopoulos had contacts with Russian intermediaries during the campaign, according to the Justice Department, and later pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about those contacts. While he was a Trump campaign adviser, Papadopoulos met with a professor with connections to Russian government officials who told him “about the Russians possessing ‘dirt’ on then-candidate Hillary Clinton in the form of ‘thousands of emails,'” and he tried to arrange a meeting between the Russian government and the campaign, the DOJ’s statement of the offense said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

 

Trump obstructed the investigation at least ten times. A sitting President could not be charged so Mueller left it up to Congress.

mueller didn't leave sh it up to congress.....it is the a.g.s call...read the regulations 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bigsky said:

mueller didn't leave sh it up to congress.....it is the a.g.s call...read the regulations 

 

He did leave it to Congress because of the fact that it is a sitting President. You are ignorant or lying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WillFranklin said:

 

He did leave it to Congress because of the fact that it is a sitting President. You are ignorant or lying.

he doesn't report to congress will....he reports to the attorney general......barr...and barr made the call. 

who did he hand the report to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bigsky said:

he doesn't report to congress will....he reports to the attorney general......barr...and barr made the call. 

who did he hand the report to?

 

He still left the prosecution of the crimes Trump committed up to Congress because that is how checks and balances works. The A.G. is a Trump appointee. He does not have the final say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WillFranklin said:

 

He still left the prosecution of the crimes Trump committed up to Congress because that is how checks and balances works. The A.G. is a Trump appointee. He does not have the final say.

he most certainly does.....and yer gonna find that out...….impeach trump......I dare ya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bigsky said:

he most certainly does.....and yer gonna find that out...….impeach trump......I dare ya

 

Nope. Checks and balances says you can't appoint who has the final say over your case. The Congress has the final say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JinnMartini said:

 

You are a lying piece of sh|t.

 

Mods don't give any bypass sh|t to anyone !

It's an app anyone can buy.

And I'm not a sucker like you to spend my money on such trivial sh|t !

 

If you get the message ... then I got what I wanted.

 

Your sidetracking tactics suck ... just like you, sucker !

I have never paid a penny for any app on this site or any site.

 

I just am smart enough to know how to say "fuck you" without having to creatively spell words that need no misspelling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WillFranklin said:

 

Nope. Checks and balances says you can't appoint who has the final say over your case. The Congress has the final say.

dude...the criminal case is over...impeachment from the house is what we are asking for.....do it....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maineman said:

I have never paid a penny for any app on this site or any site.

 

I just am smart enough to know how to say fuck you without having to creatively spell words that need no misspelling.

I used to know how to bracket them so they would show up....but it is quicker to just put a space in it....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bigsky said:

dude...the criminal case is over...impeachment from the house is what we are asking for.....do it....

 

He can still be charged once he is out of office. Why else do you think he is starting a war with Iran? He is trying to outlast the statute of limitations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WillFranklin said:

 

He can still be charged once he is out of office. Why else do you think he is starting a war with Iran? He is trying to outlast the statute of limitations.

charged for what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bigsky said:

charged for what?

 

Campaign finance felonies, obstruction of justice, and maybe more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

 

Campaign finance felonies, obstruction of justice, and maybe more.

none of which happened....have fun with it......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bigsky said:

none of which happened....have fun with it......

 

Cohen already sits in prison, liar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WillFranklin said:

 

Cohen already sits in prison, liar.

ok.....have fun with it....im not going to keep bumping yer thread will.....neither you or I have any say in what transpires in the future regarding this.....so we will see....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, bigsky said:

ok.....have fun with it....im not going to keep bumping yer thread will.....neither you or I have any say in what transpires in the future regarding this.....so we will see....

 

 

Public approval for impeachment maintains a plurality and is ticking upward considerably.

 

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/442164-poll-americans-split-on-impeaching-trump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WillFranklin said:

 

Public approval for impeachment maintains a plurality and is ticking upward considerably.

the end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×