WillFranklin

Nobody Illegally Spied On The Criminal Trump Campaign

Just now, JinnMartini said:

You leftist, liberal leeches never did !

All you ba stards do is parasitize on hard-working, tax-paying Americans.

And riot and loot whenever you get the chance, of course !

Just because someone is liberal does not mean they did not work and pay taxes. You are showing your ignorance.

1 minute ago, rightturnsonly said:

obstruction of any perceived control of the Special Counsel by Trump

I see you don't know what a Special Counsel is. It is to investigate the President.

4 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

The dossier was by far not the only information that they had, or acted upon. You told yet another Republican lie.

What other information?  Are you just going on Comey's word that there was a mosaic of information?  You do realize that a mosiac made up of information from the dossier leaked to media outlets and fed back to the fbi to pass off as different or corroborating information to add to the "mosaic", is a form of dishonesty, right?

2 minutes ago, rightturnsonly said:

What other information?  Are you just going on Comey's word that there was a mosaic of information?  You do realize that a mosiac made up of information from the dossier leaked to media outlets and fed back to the fbi to pass off as different or corroborating information to add to the "mosaic", is a form of dishonesty, right?

It has long been known that other valid information besides the dossier was used to start the investigation. You are trying to rewrite history now to suit your narrative.

Meanwhile Trump obstructed the Mueller investigation, and continues to obstruct the current investigation.

Just now, WillFranklin said:

It has long been known that other valid information besides the dossier was used to start the investigation. You are trying to rewrite history now to suit your narrative.

Meanwhile Trump obstructed the Mueller investigation, and continues to obstruct the current investigation.

Prove it shilly willy

Dossier is meaningless. Mueller mentions it a few times in footnotes. 

Just now, leftwinger said:

It's all the Republicans have. And they started it during the 2016 primary.

1 minute ago, WillFranklin said:

Meanwhile, when I asked you "what other information?", you obfuscate and don't actually answer the question.

1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

Obama and Hillary are the targets now

It is such an old story.

Pointless, really. Just Trump propaganda.

39 minutes ago, maineman said:

why would you spell FUCK with a V?

Oh... I get it... you haven't demonstrated the triple digit IQ needed for the mods to give you the bypass code.

You are a lying piece of sh|t.

Mods don't give any bypass sh|t to anyone !

It's an app anyone can buy.

And I'm not a sucker like you to spend my money on such trivial sh|t !

If you get the message ... then I got what I wanted.

Your sidetracking tactics suck ... just like you, sucker !

We all know MM is a cocksucker...

30 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

He has not been inappropriate on this campaign if at all.

Oh, right !

Never mind he has been a groper  (or worse)  all his lousy life, so far !

He just hasn't been caught on this campaign ... so that makes the pervert fit for the WH, right ?

ROFLMAO

8 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Oh, right !

Never mind he has been a groper  (or worse)  all his lousy life, so far !

He just hasn't been caught on this campaign ... so that makes the pervert fit for the WH, right ?

ROFLMAO

You approve of Trump and his sexual assaults, and his bragging about them, but then disapprove of Biden who has no sexual assaults claiming he has a problem.

10 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

We don't know if he committed the crime he was accused of because he obstructed the investigation at least 10 times.

that is pretty lame yo

8 minutes ago, bigsky said:

that is pretty lame yo

What is lame about it? That is what obstruction does.

What is lame about it? That is what obstruction does.

he cooperated with everything the special prosecutor wanted....he allowed everyone to testify and he gave over 1 million asked for documents...the attorney general said he didn't do sh it...muellers report said he didn't do sh it.....your smear is just that....a smear....you are attempting to continue on with this so that when the democrats and fbi agents that conspired to wage a coup against the president get indicted you can attempt to disqualify it...it wont work....and it isn't working...America is sick of your stupidity.

4 minutes ago, rightturnsonly said:

I am unable to view your link unless I turn off my ad-blocker which I am not going to do.  Pick a piece of information from your article.

Did you know about Strzok's testimony and the fact that he testified that the dossier was not why the investigation was launched?

5 minutes ago, bigsky said:

he cooperated with everything the special prosecutor wanted....he allowed everyone to testify and he gave over 1 million asked for documents...the attorney general said he didn't do sh it...muellers report said he didn't do sh it.....your smear is just that....a smear....you are attempting to continue on with this so that when the democrats and fbi agents that conspired to wage a coup against the president get indicted you can attempt to disqualify it...it wont work....and it isn't working...America is sick of your stupidity.

Mueller says he committed obstruction 10 times. And now we can't see the full report. 

What is he hiding? 

Mueller says he committed obstruction 10 times. And now we can't see the full report. 

What is he hiding? 

no...mueller didn't....and you know he didn't....he did nothing to obstruct anything....

the democrats are obstructing barrs investigation...and trumps.....might want to think about that.

1 minute ago, WillFranklin said:

What is he hiding? 

Trump refused an interview. That is not cooperating.

Just now, leftwinger said:

Trump refused an interview. That is not cooperating.

he answered all the questions mueller sent him....which was the agreement....