WillFranklin

Nobody Illegally Spied On The Criminal Trump Campaign

Just now, rightturnsonly said:

So what?  Are we supposed to base who we vote for on who the Russians want us to perceive they want to win?  F*ck the Russians.  Trump didn't collude or conspire with them according to Mueller and his merry band of highly partisan democrat donor team of investigators.  You are having trouble accepting that fact.  But you know who actually used Russian disinformation in an effort to hurt the other candidate with an actual money trail?  Oh, that's right, you don't care.

You don't like the Trump Administration appointed Special Counsel's report. I'm fine with that. On to impeachment.

6 hours ago, maineman said:

^^^^yet another opinion I could give a fuck about.

Bad luck all you can get for that is a goat ... goat fvcker !

3 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Well, Moneyka did have his sperm on her dress or whatever.

And sperm does not fall out of the sky like pigeon sh|t.

Still, he claimed QUOTE "I did not have sex with that woman!".

So not really a "witch hunt" ...  more like a  "pervert hunt" !

it took nearly five years of witch hunting about whitewater and travel gate and Vince Foster and and and and and before Bill lied about the  blowjob.

Sit back.... were just getting started.

2 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Bad luck all you can get for that is a goat ... goat fvcker !

why would you spell FUCK with a V?

Oh... I get it... you haven't demonstrated the triple digit IQ needed for the mods to give you the bypass code.

5 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

There is plenty that we know Trump did that is negative enough about him.

Stuff he did in response to people setting him and his campaign up so they could slander them for two years.  You know, I could almost live with the fact that the Obama spying campaign was predicated and continued on Russian disinformation for not so good reasons.  The leaks to the propagandist media prove the real nefarious purpose behind the whole spygate debacle.  If this stuff had been kept under raps like a secret FISA court is supposed to do, none of this should have ever been an issue.   It's very Nazi-like in how this was all handled in order to manipulate people.

1 minute ago, rightturnsonly said:

Stuff he did in response to people setting him and his campaign up so they could slander them for two years.

Are you saying Trump did not know he himself was setting up a hotel deal in Moscow?! My goodness!

Stuff he did in response to people setting him and his campaign up so they could slander them for two years. 

"Wah wah wah! It's NOT his FAULT!

You MADE him do it!  Wah wah!"

Typical whiny con. They never take personal responsibility for ANYTHING they do.

5 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

I am sure Biden will point these out.

I'm pretty sure he will too!

But not before groping a couple of 7 yo girls' crotches. 

Or sniffing at their armpits.

Or both.

10 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

You don't like the Trump Administration appointed Special Counsel's report. I'm fine with that. On to impeachment.

Your grammar makes your statement to be not understood.  You're turning into SoleResults.

1 minute ago, DemoMan said:

"Wah wah wah! It's NOT his FAULT!

You MADE him do it!  Wah wah!"

Typical whiny con. They never take personal responsibility for ANYTHING they do.

wow. just too much nonsense from them

Your grammar makes your statement to be not understood.  You're turning into SoleResults.

You're a moron. 

Right wingers have to change every discussion to what about....hillary???!!!! what about Obama????!!!!!

2 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Are you saying Trump did not know he himself was setting up a hotel deal in Moscow?! My goodness!

Did he go through with the deal?

You're an obfuscator.

No I am not. My grammar was proper in that sentence you could not understand. Quit whining.

12 minutes ago, rightturnsonly said:

Stuff he did in response to people setting him and his campaign up so they could slander them for two years.  You know, I could almost live with the fact that the Obama spying campaign was predicated and continued on Russian disinformation for not so good reasons.  The leaks to the propagandist media prove the real nefarious purpose behind the whole spygate debacle.  If this stuff had been kept under raps like a secret FISA court is supposed to do, none of this should have ever been an issue.   It's very Nazi-like in how this was all handled in order to manipulate people.

There was credible information of  "Over one hundred contacts between Russian operatives and the Trump campaign set off alarm bells in the FBI which in turn obtained a Federal Court authorization to LEGALLY investigate--all of which was kept under wraps until AFTER the 2016 election. If the so called "deep state" within the FBI was out to get Trump, they would have spilled the beans before the election"

10 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

I'm pretty sure he will too!

But not before groping a couple of 7 yo girls' crotches. 

Or sniffing at their armpits.

Or both.

He has not been inappropriate on this campaign if at all.

3 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

No I am not. My grammar was proper in that sentence you could not understand. Quit whining.

You don't like the Trump Administration's appointed Special Counsel's report.

That would be proper.  It is clear the Trump Administration did not appoint the Special Counsel, if it had any hand in picking the Special Counsel and his team you'd have had a hissy fit. 

Yes, you are a blatant obfuscator.

5 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

Trump wanted revenge against himself so he committed crimes?

^^^ dumbasss ^^^

2 minutes ago, rightturnsonly said:

It is clear the Trump Administration did not appoint the Special Counsel

The Department of Justice is part of the Trump Administration. Do better, okay?

1 minute ago, WillFranklin said:

There was credible information of  "Over one hundred contacts between Russian operatives and the Trump campaign set off alarm bells in the FBI which in turn obtained a Federal Court authorization to LEGALLY investigate--all of which was kept under wraps until AFTER the 2016 election. If the so called "deep state" within the FBI was out to get Trump, they would have spilled the beans before the election"

Wrong.  If the "deep state" within the FBI actually had hard evidence that Trump was colluding or conspiring with the Russians, they would have had a duty to DO something, and brought up charges then.  They couldn't because all they had was a dossier of Russian disinformation paid for BY DEMOCRATS and the Hilliary campaign.  They, like every other leftist propaganda news outlet predicted Hilliary would win in a landslide.   Regardless, it was obviously leaked afterward to generate negative propaganda to hamper his administration.  I doesn't surprise me ShillFranklin that you cannot recognize your own sides hand in creating the negative propaganda media campaign against President elect Trump.

Wrong.  If the "deep state" within the FBI actually had hard evidence that Trump was colluding or conspiring with the Russians, they would have had a duty to DO something, and brought up charges then.  They couldn't because all they had was a dossier of Russian disinformation paid for BY DEMOCRATS and the Hilliary campaign.  They, like every other leftist propaganda news outlet predicted Hilliary would win in a landslide.   Regardless, it was obviously leaked afterward to generate negative propaganda to hamper his administration.  I doesn't surprise me ShillFranklin that you cannot recognize your own sides hand in creating the negative propaganda media campaign against President elect Trump.

The dossier was by far not the only information that they had, or acted upon. You told yet another Republican lie.

Wrong.  If the "deep state" within the FBI actually had hard evidence that Trump was colluding or conspiring with the Russians, they would have had a duty to DO something, and brought up charges then. 

FBI: Federal Bureau of Investigation.   When Trump fired Comey that is when the Department of Justice appointed a Special Counsel.

4 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

... entitlements ...

Those are our benefits.

We paid for them.

You leftist, liberal leeches never did !

All you ba stards do is parasitize on hard-working, tax-paying Americans.

And riot and loot whenever you get the chance, of course !

6 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

The Department of Justice is part of the Trump Administration. Do better, okay?

So you are asserting that the Department of Justice is under Trump's control, yet you whine about obstruction of any perceived control of the Special Counsel by Trump.

You are an obvious obfuscator.