Sign in to follow this  
TDS

Major award winning global moderator banned at debate politics com

Kal Stang, who has been at debate politics since 2009 and was an award winning global moderator  was banned a few days ago. Captain Courtesy no long posts there. The place is in a shambles with the bitch, Diana running the freak show there. 

And it's all my fault, lol.

Debate politics has thousands of members who haven't posted in ten years but they still list them as members. 

They are begging for donations.

Kobie, was banned this week. He was a six year donating member. 

On 5/4/2019 at 10:40 PM, TDS said:

Kal Stang, who has been at debate politics since 2009 and was an award winning global moderator  was banned a few days ago. Captain Courtesy no long posts there. The place is in a shambles with the bitch, Diana running the freak show there. 

Debate politics has thousands of members who haven't posted in ten years but they still list them as members. 

who cares

6 hours ago, leftwinger said:

who cares

That's my point. 

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 12:40 AM, TDS said:

DP was my very first political site. I dominated. That site was my first 10k+ viewed tread. And then another. Then another. I was Warden of The Basement. I cut my teeth about politics there. I taught that place smack. I showed that site what is possible, then they banned me.

Friggin 10k, like that's a thing. Now I'm working on a million.  

Tell Vauge I said he sucks.

I am what is possible.  

On 5/11/2019 at 11:44 PM, teacher said:

DP was my very first political site. I dominated. That site was my first 10k+ viewed tread. And then another. Then another. I was Warden of The Basement. I cut my teeth about politics there. I taught that place smack. I showed that site what is possible, then they banned me.

Friggin 10k, like that's a thing. Now I'm working on a million.  

Tell Vauge I said he sucks.

I am what is possible.  

You would not believe what has happened to the basement. It has more rules than topside.

They stilla talking bout U.

Red Ashcan, lover of atlas, just de-modded captain courtesy. I now declare that forum officially dead.