Jump to content

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Remember how pissed Anne Coulter was 6 weeks ago over immigration.  She gave up....

do you understand the difference between lost cause and having no idea?

 

Lost cause you have to buy your way into group mentality that has no idea why they exist as one of a kind. But they sure can speculate on what else is possible to not accept the only reason they exist now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, harryramar said:

why should he have to leave because he has principles that he stands b?. I am impressed by people who actually live their principles and don;t sell out. it matters not if i agree with them or not.

this may be the kiss of death but i also noticed that Chuck stood behind his principles when he took trump to task regarding guns. i don't agree with these guys but I respect them immensely for having the courage of their convictions.

 

 

that guy has no principles that is the problem, I don't care if he hates Trump or not, but he from what Ive read does not possess any principles .

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

 

that guy has no principles that is the problem, I don't care if he hates Trump or not, but he from what Ive read does not possess any principles .

 

 

Principles??   Trump campaigned for a year as the ANTI-NEOCON...he bashed Baby Bush every day.

 

Then he goes and surrounds himself with worthless POSs like Bolton and Pompeo....PURE BUSH SWAMP FAGGOTS

 

So....principles?? hmmm

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Principles??   Trump campaigned for a year as the ANTI-NEOCON...he bashed Baby Bush every day.

 

Then he goes and surrounds himself with worthless POSs like Bolton and Pompeo....PURE BUSH SWAMP FAGGOTS

 

So....principles?? hmmm

 

I wasnt talking about Trump

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

 

In as much as the Alzheimer patient you are can be reckoned to be capable of "thinking" in any given way.

 

You probably may, in fact, be ... in some rare short-lived window of lucidity.

I took the RED pill!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

You are today, lol

holy sh it….almost verbatim.....she picked Bernie not biden though......

great minds think alike I guess....this is pissing me off....

now I know how the ni66ers felt after obamas first few years.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, bigsky said:

holy sh it….almost verbatim.....she picked Bernie not biden though......

great minds think alike I guess....this is pissing me off....

now I know how the ni66ers felt after obamas first few years.....

yes, only the guilt ridden whities continued to worship

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Debs said:

No one in their right mind CARES what a paid Russian Troll like Crime thinks about this or anything else

Good thing you only use the social mind you were trained to follow after birth. Nobody of your ideology wants anyone able to think on their own.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, sole result said:

Good thing you only use the social mind you were trained to follow after birth.

No one learns anything or can be trained to follow anything BEFORE birth, you silly dolt.

Just as no one can do anything in any atmosphere but the one in which they dwell.

'Nobody of your ideology wants anyone able to think on their own.

You cannot express any of your weird thoughts in any way that anyone can understand, sole.

You are utterly clueless about what anyone wants to do.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:
  32 minutes ago, sole result said:

Good thing you only use the social mind you were trained to follow after birth.

No one learns anything or can be trained to follow anything BEFORE birth, you silly dolt.

Just as no one can do anything in any atmosphere but the one in which they dwell.

'Nobody of your ideology wants anyone able to think on their own.

You cannot express any of your weird thoughts in any way that anyone can understand, sole.

You are utterly clueless about what anyone wants to do.

Really?  fertilized cell to birth is a universal constant each lifetime goes through to be alive now as only existing here for their duration at sustaining the numbers present..

 

In your mind where does social responsiblity start with personal responsibility ends? I think life works simultaneously here as spontaneously separate additions to the moment, you always state that isn't possible yet my thinking navigates around all your inaccurate interpretations of real while defining social realities as acted out in defiance of living here simultaneously set apart in biological order the numbers of our species are exactly everyone alive now.

 

Created equally. Your intellect claims superority while having a limited comprehension of the phsycial self evident. I just stand my ground as one reproduction alive simultaneously here, personal faults and all.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, bigsky said:

Donald trump is rebuilding the democrat party by 30000 votes a day...fu cking pathetic...…………...

Down here in Las Cruces, the churches, city buildings, school gyms, all full of immigrant beaners.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/30/2019 at 2:22 PM, sole result said:

I didn't lose you, you stopped reading my post once you saw what was posted. You know exactly what you ignore to fit in humanity's type cast characters on a world stage saving theaters of doubt.

WE ALL STOP reading your posts............immediately! Why do you even bother to bother us?

Oh! I get it now; you enjoy bothering us with your gibberish! SICK FUK!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/30/2019 at 2:41 PM, JinnMartini said:

 

Me thinks I've beaten the crap out of far nastier creeps than you.

 

Just saying.

Believe me ... YOU DON'T WANT TO MESS WITH ME .

 

But you sure are good at BARKING !

Bunch of GODDAM WIMP AZZES! I will teach you a-holes the true definition of PAIN!

No pain, no gain!

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

Bunch of GODDAM WIMP AZZES! I will teach you a-holes the true definition of PAIN!

No pain, no gain!

 

And how will you reach the HIGH NOON venue?

 

Will you manage with your crutches or will you need an ambulance to bring you there ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

 

And how will you reach the HIGH NOON venue?

 

Will you manage with your crutches or will you need an ambulance to bring you there ?

When the ambulance driver picks up your bloody carcass, he will call the coroner-morgue right away!

I teach severe pain lessons at the local Fight Club! And have a dentist and janitor on staff to mop up the blood!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

When the ambulance driver picks up your bloody carcass, he will call the coroner-morgue right away!

I teach severe pain lessons at the local Fight Club! And have a dentist and janitor on staff to mop up the blood!

YOU ARE SO FULL OF SHIIT, YOUR FUKKING EYES ARE BROWN... YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A LITTLE PUSSYBOY FAGGOT COWARD

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...