7 minutes ago, bigsky said:

doode….I have not a fu cking clue what the fu ck you are saying.....I dont do acid or drink any more.....what the fu ck do you want from me?

4 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

No one really does.

He's just having fun posting incomprehensible mumbo-jumbo.

It's okay, he's harmless.

I discuss the physical absolutes to how life is limited to only existing as spaced apart now and this real time environment is ruled unaminously by adapt or become extinct, no exceptions and humans create excuses to not believe it is possible. 

hence why every sector of humanity is corrupt because humans refuse to face the total sum of their ancestral mistakes now. Get why I am not trying to end societal evolution but stop the corruption dishonesty leading everyone to follow corrupted policies of laws that order humans to behave as if life cannot be contained to eternally sorted apart now exactly how reproduction sustains the numbers of lifetimes in this atmosphere any given taking point of past, present, future..

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, bigsky said:

yeah....do you think im gonna stay married to a woman I vowed to be with for life if she gets pregnant with ni66er babies?

do you think that im gonna be best friends with the guy who, as children, always promised to be best friends then he robs my house and shoots my kids?

im not married to or best friends with the fu cking president...im sick of his bull sh it border policies...fu ck him...fu ck you and I pray your family members are the next ones shot up while worshiping in their devil worshiping place....what the fu ck ever you dip sh its call it where you sacrifice goats and crap.

You'll love him again when he does / chooses something that will please you.

You're just like a vvhore ... you follow the $$$ ... shameless and no principles, no ethics, no morals.

1 minute ago, sole result said:

I discuss the physical absolutes to how life is limited to only existing as spaced apart now and this real time environment is ruled unaminously by adapt or become extinct, no exceptions and humans create excuses to not believe it is possible. 

hence why every sector of humanity is corrupt because humans refuse to face the total sum of their ancestral mistakes now.

you discuss sticking yer thumb up yer ass and sucking it....

Just now, JinnMartini said:

You'll love him again when he does / chooses something that will please you.

You're just like a vvhore ... you follow the $$$ ... shameless and no principles, no ethics, no morals.

dood….you aint ever met a mother fu cker like me....

every human not accepting the self evident is just like you.

look mother fu cker......im gonna be yer son in law if you aint careful....and ill beat my wife to death if I want to.

I have friends who think Trump saved himself from Mueller's RUSSIA-HOAX by:

Giving in on immigration .....(cheap labor for BIG BIZ)

Saying the Golan belongs to Israel...(making AIPAC happy)

Agreeing with the Neocons for a Venezuela coup....(sucking oil co dick)

Hmmmm, I wonder

1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

I have friends who think Trump saved himself from Mueller's RUSSIA-HOAX by:

Giving in on immigration .....(cheap labor for BIG BIZ)

Saying the Golan belongs to Israel...(making AIPAC happy)

Agreeing with the Neocons for a Venezuela coup....(sucking oil co dick)

Hmmmm, I wonder

that mother fu cker...……..

Just now, bigsky said:

and every monkey that rolls its sh it into balls and flings it at the humans is just like you

see you leave the species to compare the species against other life forms as a person's character.  You are completely dishonest and corrupted to the point you aren't ever going to change your social narrative and use your own brain as it navigates life with you a specific 1 in 7.5 billion simultaneously alive in exact order of reproduced so far.

Created equal doesn't mean equally capable to face actual life.

Just now, sole result said:

see you leave the species to compare the species against other life forms as a person's character.  You are completely dishonest and corrupted to the point you aren't ever going to change your social narrative and use your own brain as it navigates life with you a specific 1 in 7.5 billion simultaneously alive in exact order of reproduced so far.

Created equal doesn't mean equally capable to face actual life.

so you dont want me for a son in law?

3 minutes ago, bigsky said:

dood….you aint ever met a mother fu cker like me....

Me thinks I've beaten the crap out of far nastier creeps than you.

Just saying.

Believe me ... YOU DON'T WANT TO MESS WITH ME .

But you sure are good at BARKING !

Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

Are you for real.....or are you "funning" us right now......?

no dude....im fed up....it is excuse after excuse...he is letting the spics flood in...

he lied and there is no fixing it...not with me...

1 minute ago, JinnMartini said:

Me thinks I've beaten the crap out of far nastier creeps than you.

Just saying.

Believe me ... YOU DON'T WANT TO MESS WITH ME .

But you sure are good at BARKING !

hahah.......im sure.

You don't want me for a father in law.  I know whom my daughter is with and it ain't you.

oh yeah..….you know who she wants you to know she is with......but I assure you.....you dont know she aint with me...….at times......when who she is with aint with her....

see...I can soleresolute you too....

1 hour ago, chairmanOFTB said:

you Stupid, you are one whining about Trump

so if you dont like Trump , pick up and leave like what the libs and leftist said they were going to do

bye bye and dont let the door hit you on the way out

why should he have to leave because he has principles that he stands b?. I am impressed by people who actually live their principles and don;t sell out. it matters not if i agree with them or not.

this may be the kiss of death but i also noticed that Chuck stood behind his principles when he took trump to task regarding guns. i don't agree with these guys but I respect them immensely for having the courage of their convictions.

18 minutes ago, bigsky said:

oh yeah..….you know who she wants you to know she is with......but I assure you.....you dont know she aint with me...….at times......when who she is with aint with her....

see...I can soleresolute you too....

where have you sole resoluted me?  I don't have to hunt you down to end your reality, I just have to stay completely honest and you cannot will not stop staying corrupted.