im done...fu ck that fu cking guy.....illegally banned bump stocks.....lets 30000 fu cking spicks in the country every god damn day....

judges have no authority over him....he is a pussy and flooding the country with spicks.....fu ck that traitor ass faggot

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, bigsky said:

who the fu ck you talking to

you Stupid, you are one whining about Trump

so if you dont like Trump , pick up and leave like what the libs and leftist said they were going to do

bye bye and dont let the door hit you on the way out

Just now, chairmanOFTB said:

so if you dont like Trump , pick up and leave like what the libs and leftist said they were going to do

that is the most stupid post ever...….shut the fu ck up you queer bait dumb ass....

what yer suggesting is akin to demanding Washington and his army leave....fu ck you tory sack of sh it

6 minutes ago, bigsky said:

that is the most stupid post ever

Im confident to say that 99% of your posts beats mine for stupidity 

shut the fu ck up you queer bait dumb ass....

Ive noticed you've never added anything substantive to the discourse

except for ad hominem and other sophistry 

what yer suggesting is akin to demanding Washington and his army leave....fu ck you tory sack of sh it

Your grammar is atrocious at time, has anyone told you?

It's you're  not yer and your reading comprehension is weak, who mentioned anything about the military leaving?

9 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

I knew you'd come around Sky! Its about time!

In as much as the Alzheimer patient you are can be reckoned to be capable of "thinking" in any given way.

You probably may, in fact, be ... in some rare short-lived window of lucidity.

Just now, chairmanOFTB said:

Im confident to say that 99% of your posts beats mine for stupidity 

Ive noticed you've never added anything substantive to the discourse

except for ad hominem and other sophistry 

Your grammar is atrocious at time, has anyone told you?

Its your not yer and your reading comprehension is weak, who mentioned anything about the military leaving?

so yer daddy had a Cheeto fer a dick and your earliest childhood memory is sucking that wrinkled orange pecker.....im glad they were fond memories...but those memories of incest should not influence yer vote to actually make America great again....trump is letting in more invaders than any other president before him...and he violated the second amendment that Obama didn't....now, if that orange fu ……………….hey wait a minute...yer dad had Cheeto dick...and you loved to suck it.....trump is fu ckng orange.....pfft....I get it now...you wanna suck trumps orange Cheeto dick too....help you remember those late nights when yer dad would come in to yer room with whiskey on his breath....got it....never mind.

5 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

In as much as the Alzheimer patient you are can be reckoned to be capable of "thinking" in any given way.

You probably may, in fact, be ... in some rare short-lived window of lucidity.

trump is a cu nt and he is selling out the country

3 minutes ago, bigsky said:

trump is a cu nt and he is selling out the country

I sense a bait and switch thread.  How do you defend yourself against all sides taken socially ignore the same thing same as you?

1 minute ago, bigsky said:

so yer daddy had a Cheeto fer a dick and your earliest childhood memory is sucking that wrinkled orange pecker.....im glad they were fond memories...but those memories of incest should not influence yer vote to actually make America great again..

ooooooh, that explains why you have all these twisted fantasies about men , got it now.

My fantasies involve Kate Beckinsale, make up something about me and her will you.

2 minutes ago, bigsky said:

trump is letting in more invaders than any other president before him...

achoo, achooo, achoooo, sorry my allergies are acting up, it happens when I read bull sh1t.

4 minutes ago, bigsky said:

.help you remember those late nights when yer dad would come in to yer room with whiskey on his breath....got it....never mind.

dude, perhaps you should have consulted a therapist or a team of them, please and I mean this sincerely don't diddle your kids 

1 minute ago, sole result said:

I sense a bait and switch thread.  How do you defend yourself against all sides taken socially ignore the same thing same as you?

IM AN AMERICAN....TRUMP AINT

1 minute ago, chairmanOFTB said:

ooooooh, that explains why you have all these twisted fantasies about men , got it now.

My fantasies involve Kate Beckinsale, make up something about me and her will you.

achoo, achooo, achoooo, sorry my allergies are acting up, it happens when I read bull sh1t.

dude, perhaps you should have consulted a therapist or a team of them, please and I mean this sincerely don't diddle your kids 

ITS OK DUDE...none of what yer daddy did to you was yer fault...but you are a grown up now.....riding trumps balls is your fault....he is a liar and a traitor.....and yer a tick on his nut sack

2 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Me thinks you know that very well.

Are you hoping for him to disconfirm your gut feelings?

well....I just wanted to make sure he was talking to me before I exposed him and his incestuous past....

im not opposed to letting sleeping dogs lay.....but sometimes ya gotta beat the mongrel.

9 minutes ago, bigsky said:

IM AN AMERICAN....TRUMP AINT

I am one male human proportioned with the total sum population of this species currently supporting all the lifetimes acting like they are exceptions to self containment of the moment.  All humans saving reality of one definition or another will not compromise with complete honesty.

but someone completely honest has to compromise with dishonest persons and corrupted people or else the mob takes away everything they have hiding behind moral superiority, legal precedence, and ethical treatment for the compliant and to hell with those not paying to play along.

Yes I too was born in America as were the last 5 generations of my ancestry 2 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 16 great great grandparents and siblings in each stage of contracting results expanding the species one lifetime at a time now.

You are an educated idiot that shut down your instinctive awareness to fit in one social ideology just like all characters of race, creed, color, national origin, gender bias, gender preference, political leaning, spiritual conviction, etc. All context leads to not accept actual life as it functions in plain sight.  So are you only corrupted ancestrally or personally dishonest keeping understanding real a social secret while demanding everyone pick an ideology or else to hell with them?

Just now, sole result said:

I am one male human proportioned with the total sum population of this species crrently supporting all the lifetimes acting like they are exceptions to self containment of the moment.  All humans saving reality of one definition or another will not compromise with complete honesty.

but someone completely honest has to compromise with dishonest persons and corrupted people or else the mob takes away everything they have hiding behind moral superiority, legal precedence, and ethical treatment for the compliant and to hell with those not paying to play along.

Yes I too was born in America as were the last 5 generations of my ancestry 2 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 16 great great grandparents and siblings in each stage of contracting results expanding the species one lifetime at a time now.

You are an educated idiot that shut down your instinctive awareness to fit in one social ideology just like all characters of race, creed, color, national origin, gender bias, gender preference, political leaning, spiritual conviction, etc. All context leads to not accept actual life as it functions in plain sight.  So are you only corrupted ancestrally or personally dishonest keeping understanding real a social secret while demanding everyone pick an ideology or else to hell with them?

you lost me at I......

1 minute ago, bigsky said:

you lost me at I......

I didn't lose you, you stopped reading my post once you saw what was posted. You know exactly what you ignore to fit in humanity's type cast characters on a world stage saving theaters of doubt.

Just now, sole result said:

I didn't lose you, you stopped reading my post once you saw what was posted. You know exactly what you ignore to fit in humanity's type cast characters on a world stage saving theaters of doubt.

doode….I have not a fu cking clue what the fu ck you are saying.....I dont do acid or drink any more.....what the fu ck do you want from me?

Just now, JinnMartini said:

You sure change your opinions real fast !

yeah....do you think im gonna stay married to a woman I vowed to be with for life if she gets pregnant with ni66er babies?

do you think that im gonna be best friends with the guy who, as children, always promised to be best friends then he robs my house and shoots my kids?

im not married to or best friends with the fu cking president...im sick of his bull sh it border policies...fu ck him...fu ck you and I pray your family members are the next ones shot up while worshiping in their devil worshiping place....what the fu ck ever you dip sh its call it where you sacrifice goats and crap.

40 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

"leave then"....durp.  The dumbest cliché in the book.....