David_R

Need another $52 by Aug 1- Otherwise site will be redirected

7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Just prove that eternity exists and that time is stationary, No one claims that eternity exists  or that time flows to control anyone.

Your ideas are idiotic and you cannot think a coherent thought or write a coherent sentence.

Living doesn't go beyond simultaneously here in biological order the numbers of your own species as spontaneously one of a kind inception to extinction of occupying space now.

Your clock and calendar semantics is just the distance each cycle endures being part of the moment regardless this planetary position your scientifically estimated ancestral position as 1 of 7.5 billion here now.

series parallel circuits in electricity work the same way life works DNA sustaining the numbers of a species lasting inception to extinction by direct reproductions maintaining lifetimes now.

Just because you can imagine life larger than eternally sorted out doesn't make life being more than eternally sorted out. Man needs to know its own limitations or all hell governs ancestries currently.

16 minutes ago, sole result said:

Living doesn't go beyond simultaneously here in biological order the numbers of your own species as spontaneously one of a kind inception to extinction of occupying space now.javascript:void('Dark Emerald')

Your clock and calendar semantics is just the distance each cycle endures being part of the moment regardless this planetary position your scientifically estimated ancestral position as 1 of 7.5 billion here now.

series parallel circuits in electricity work the same way life works DNA sustaining the numbers of a species lasting inception to extinction by direct reproductions maintaining lifetimes now.

Just because you can imagine life larger than eternally sorted out doesn't make life being more than eternally sorted out. Man needs to know its own limitations or all hell governs ancestries currently.

You got nothin'.

Bupkiss,

Zilch!

Go on, prove that time is stationary.

Prove that there is such a thing as Eternity.

And cease and desist from spouting idiotic gibberish.

This is NOT about me or anything I say.

It is all about proving that you are not full of crap.

12 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

You got nothin'.

Bupkiss,

Zilch!

Go on, prove that time is stationary.

Prove that there is such a thing as Eternity.

And cease and desist from spouting idiotic gibberish.

This is NOT about me or anything I say.

It is all about proving that you are not full of crap.

I have the answer here to Rodney King's question as well as William Jefferson Clinton's question about "what is is?".  You keep saying eternity doesn't exist and eternal separation doesn't provide the system where energy cannot be either created or destroyed by those things separated here now as kinetically able to adjust to details never duplicated as before again.

Have you been the same details since a fertilized cell occupying space now? yes or no.if you say yes, prove it without creating doubt now is eternity.

see, I am not asking you to believe in symbolic values of any kind or caricatures of literature used to distract instincts from self aware of their position as one of a kind.

I demonstrate why life is limited to existing as one of a kind now so accurately one can take what I use and see how it works without exception.

5 minutes ago, sole result said:

I hae the answer here to Rodney King's question as well as William Jefferson Clinton's question about "what is is?".  You keep saying eternity doesn't exist and eternal separation doesn't provide the system where energy cannot be either created or destroyed by those things separated here now as kinetically able to adjust to details never duplicated as before again.

Have you been the same details since a fertilized cell occupying space now? yes or no.if you say yes, prove it without creating doubt now is eternity.

see, I am not asking you to believe in symbolic values of any kind or caricatures of literature used to distract instincts from self aware of their position as one of a kind.

I demonstrate why life is limited to existing as one of a kind now so accurately one can take what I use and see how it works without exception.

You do not demonstrate diddly-squat, sole. Nor can you prove that time is stationary or that eternity exists. You cannot even explain why you always capitalize the E of "eternity".

7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

You do not demonstrate diddly-squat, sole. Nor can you prove that time is stationary or that eternity exists. You cannot even explain why you always capitalize the E of "eternity".

I used your time being alive as an example to everyone else living at the same time and you deny it is taking place currently.  Get your cast of people to chime in and help you validate how corrupted your mind is and how many brains stopped using their own ability to navigate without vocabulary defending their interpretation of whatifism is the talking point catalyst for the arguing life must be larger than self contained now.

15 minutes ago, sole result said:

I used your time being alive as an example to everyone else living at the same time and you deny it is taking place currently.  Get your cast of people to chime in and help you validate how corrupted your mind is and how many brains stopped using their own ability to navigate without vocabulary defending their interpretation of whatifism is the talking point catalyst for the arguing life must be larger than self contained now.

I have never claimed that time is alive, you dolt.  Time is a dimension. It is not physical, it has no physical attributes, it is neither alive nor dead. It is flowing at present, has been doing so for billions of years and will continue to do so for billions more, most likely.

No one will comment on any discussion involving you, because everyine here knows that you are a total dolt who only spouts drivel and gibberish.

Is life larger than self contained now, or smaller?  What a stupid question. You might as well ask to hear the national anthem of sardines or recite the lyrics to a fart.

FshSF2b.jpg

5 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I have never claimed that time is alive, you dolt.

No one will comment on any discussion involving you, because everyine here knows that you are a total dolt who only spouts drivel and gibberish.

Is life larger than self contained now, or smaller?  What a stupid question. You might as well ask to hear the national anthem of sardines or recite the lyrics to a fart.

Look at you twist what I said. Below is a copy and paste of what I said and ^^^^^ this is your comprehension level.  You are diverting. David R is changing formats to silence my idea gaining ground and never reported being involved socially in any way. Every other website message board preceeded his move I was using so far. I don't take it personal they are saving their assests created by capitalizing off confusion.

I used your time being alive as an example

9 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I have never claimed that time is alive, you dolt.  Time is a dimension. It is not physical, it has no physical attributes, it is neither alive nor dead. It is flowing at present, has been doing so for billions of years and will continue to do so for billions more, most likely.

FshSF2b.jpg

What lengths you go to is amazing.  Just to defend your right to mislead everyone you ever trained to speak with forked tongue in different languages.

3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Life is soup.

You are fork.

Knew you wouldn't stop avoiding self evident results and continue playing mixed metaphors of maybe.

35 minutes ago, sole result said:

Knew you wouldn't stop avoiding self evident results and continue playing mixed metaphors of maybe.

That is NOT a "mixed metaphor". Nor is it  a result of anything.

A mixed metaphor is  something like "I smelled a rat, but I nipped it in the bud."

\

There is no such thing as a "mixed metaphor of maybe".

Time is a dimension and it is never stationary. It is ubiquitous.  Time exists everywhere.

4 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Life is soup.

You are fork.

Why are you cyber stalking solo effect ?

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

That is NOT a "mixed metaphor". Nor is it  a result of anything.

A mixed metaphor is  something like "I smelled a rat, but I nipped it in the bud."

\

There is no such thing as a "mixed metaphor of maybe".

Time is a dimension and it is never stationary. It is ubiquitous.  Time exists everywhere.

Picture-152.jpg

6 degrees of separation two vertical poles are how and why inorganic universal positions have electromagnetic positions on spinning planets revolving around a star, a solar system swirls like a wheel or a galaxy moves like a tropic storm cloud mass in this atmosphere.

the 4 horizontal points midnight, dawn, noon, dusk always in the same place the planet's contents pass by compounding details into a new total sum achieved everywhere as a planet and univere beyond the atmosphere.

Now look at the structure 8 inverted corners from the core out where 8 triangulating 24 inside angles and 12 outside edges limit the forms shaped by gaseous, liquid, minerl combined content humans listed as chemical composition of this planet and what makes up DNA in each lifeform.

6 degrees of each added ancestor added to the center mass of a population spread across the surface. Vertical axis mom and dad, horizontal 4 corners, mom and dad's two parents of siblings to each generation that arrived from the center here to reaching 1 of 2 parents or not, becoming 1 of 4 grandparents or not all determind by behavior separating past ends now and the future begins here.

You want to tell me eternity is a figment of intellectual imagination again? Your want to tell me life is too complicated for instinctive awareness to figure out without verbal leadership on what to believe is possible?

I would tell you to go to hell for eternity, but now is eternity and I am not making hell happen. I am however delivering understanding the evils of what ifism does ancestrally.

Eternity is a mental; construct, Like Unicorns.  You cannot prove the existence o

3 minutes ago, sole result said:

Picture-152.jpg

6 degrees of separation two vertical poles are how and why inorganic universal positions have electromagnetic positions on spinning planets revolving around a star, a solar system swirls like a wheel or tropic storm cloud mass in this atmosphere.

SILLY!

the 4 horizontal points midnight, dawn, noon, dusk always in the same place the planet's contents pass by compounding details into a new total sum achieved everywhere as a planet and univere beyond the atmosphere.

There is no midnight, dawn, dusk or whatever outside this planet. Every planet will be different.

Now look at the structure 8 inverted corners from the core out where 8 triangulating 24 inside angles and 12 outside edges limit the forms shaped by gaseous, liquid, minerl combined content humans listed as chemical composition of this planet and what makes up DNA in each lifeform.

6 degrees of each added ancestor added to the center mass of a population spread across the surface. Vertical axes mom and dad, horizontal 4 corners, mom and dad's two parents of siblings to each generation that arrived from the center here to reaching 1 of 2 parents or not, becoming 1 of 4 grandparents or not all determind by behavior separating past endsnow and the future begins here.

These are folded bits of paper, not ancestors!

You want to tell me eternity is a figment of intellectual imagination again? Your want to tel me life is too complicated for instinctive awareness to figure out without verbal leadership on what to believe is possible?

Why,. yes, That is exactly the case!

I would tell you to go to hell for eternity, but now is eternity and I am not making hell happen.

Eternity has never existed and will never exist. Stop bring silly!

You are nuttier than three (3) fruitcakes. Now with extra pecans!

6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Eternity is a mental; construct, Like Unicorns.  You cannot prove the existence o

You are nuttier than three (3) fruitcakes. Now with extra pecans!

silly but completely accurate no historical humanity and all realities combined now don't  come close to matching specific results like this does. origami Occum's Razor. 8 hemisphere 6 degrees of separation this universal position by spin of the planet, reflective shapes of light off the orbiting moon, solstices and equinoxes, why leap years don't have a Feb 29 every 400th year, 

18 hours ago, sole result said:

silly but completely accurate no historical humanity and all realities combined now don't  come close to matching specific results like this does. origami Occum's Razor. 8 hemisphere 6 degrees of separation this universal position by spin of the planet, reflective shapes of light off the orbiting moon, solstices and equinoxes, why leap years don't have a Feb 29 every 400th year, 

Mentioning a series of unrelated set phrases and factoids does NOT prove that eternity exists (you cannot prove that it does) nor is it realated to time being stationary (which it is not).

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Mentioning a series of unrelated set phrases and factoids does NOT prove that eternity exists (you cannot prove that it does) nor is it realated to time being stationary (which it is not).

Reciting time line logistics won't make life more than only adapting to things never the same again now.  How does an alphabet make words that can keep up with simple compounding combinations working everything as positioned to what arrives next currently as long as each reproduction remains part of the moment here?

that sustains cycles within cycles simultaneously working individually here as individually existing in their universal/ancestral point of added so far.

34 minutes ago, sole result said:

How does an alphabet make words that can keep up with simple compounding combinations working everything as positioned to what arrives next currently as long as each reproduction remains part of the moment here?

Alphabets do not make words/ People make words and invent and use alphabets to  put spoken words into written form.

"simple compounding" is used to determine interest rates and had not one damned thing to do with making words.

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Alphabets do not make words/ People make words and invent and use alphabets to  put spoken words into written form.

"simple compounding" is used to determine interest rates and had not one damned thing to do with making words.

You don't know when to stop digging. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Rate your interests in ignoring the self evident and getting a society working in that narrative?

where there is a will there develops a ways and means to apply the idea that works against natural positioning only one species has the mental capacity to use it upon itself as a way of life altering results added and compounding one generation into the next.

here is a relative question, In reality what is a generation determined by under your intellectual choices to define life as you wished it works normally? My instinctive response is each reproduced lifetime makes a reproduction to replace itself after dying each reproduction is partners up to make a conception be it mated for life or just screwing around. Random acts by specific results are still specific results randomly made as specifically spacing reproductions apart now.

But my opinion doesn't count socially does it Xavier? But what you believe matters to humanity and the progress achieved making people believe character is significant to making syllables matter more than lifetimes left after dead.

yur reality is all about what does exist doesn't count as much as how it should work matters most. vanity of humanity.

12 hours ago, bigsky said:

wasn't it 51 bucks last month?

Inflation.

That damn Trump...

8 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Inflation.

That damn Trump...

lol

1 hour ago, TRUMP said:

Keep me POSTED!

Do you know how to read your private messages?

5 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

Do you know how to read your private messages?

I do !

spankland...I only donated $5 this month as my funds are low*...BUT there was that time I donated $25...so I guess it all works out.

* After all I am on welfare tho.

Did I ever tell you about the time a poster at another message board call my parents house in the middle of the night ? I have the same name as my father (I'm a JR) so they mistaken his house for mine. I know it was one of them by the message they left.

How the they ID'd me who might wonder...it was was because I donated $$$ to keep it the place going. I found out (by the owner) it was one of the MODs that gave up my name. The MOD was sequentially ban'd.

Can you FK believe that !!!

blanl%20proestors_zpsjb9qbt7i.jpg