Jump to content
David_R

Need another $52 by Aug 1- Otherwise site will be redirected

Recommended Posts

I finally found a solution. I have a forum set up at www.naaip.org - In which I am doing the hosting. So I don't have to spend the $50 plus $18 per year for the the domain. I am sure there are other fees. I will redirect the site to that site.. So on July 1st the the site will be redirect if no one sends me $52.

 

 

If there are no takers, the site will cease at the liberalforum.org on 7-1-2019  send $50 to david@naaip.org via PayPal.

 

Conservatives Only Pinned to 7/1/2019. Thank you for keeping this site up for the month. 

 

 

Chuck sent hosting for the month of July - remind me to change the pinned topic on July 1. Looking for sponsor for August 1.

Donation Details

/Note

 
Total amount: $55.00 USD
 
Currency: U.S. Dollars
 
Confirmation number: 53135357H61160819
 
Quantity: 1
 
Purpose: Support LiberalForum.org
 
Contributor: C***s L***a

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, David_R said:

If there are no takers, the site will cease in the next week  send $50 to david@naaip.org via PayPal.

Even if I were interested I will never use PayPal again.

 

They've been discriminating against conservatives.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, personreal said:

Even if I were interested I will never use PayPal again.

They've been discriminating against conservatives.  

 

And just HOW do they find out one's political inclinations ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BigSpender said:

 

And just HOW do they find out one's political inclinations ?

Public figures.

 

You didn't know that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, David_R said:

If there are no takers, the site will cease in the next week  send $50 to david@naaip.org via PayPal.

 

I will pay for next month's hosting if I can work out a deal with Chuck! to leave me alone. If not it might not be worth saving.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, personreal said:

Even if I were interested I will never use PayPal again.

 

They've been discriminating against conservatives.  

Aw! Poor baby!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The dumbass  “teacher” banned the only member who regularly kicked in.

 

LOL. Ship of fools.

 

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SpyCar said:

The dumbass  “teacher” banned the only member who regularly kicked in.

 

LOL. Ship of fools.

 

Bill

Thanks for that Bill

 

Not Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the paypal button was broken all this time. I fixed... You can send donations.. via this link.... and you can put your credit card or debit card in there as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, benson13 said:

Trying to contribute..nothings working David

DO YOU HAVE MONEY TO SPARE BEING ON WELFARE...BENSON

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Trying to contribute..nothings working David

 

Works for me
Takes me right here

LF-Paypal.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3-4 times now....this is what I'm getting

Life Insurance Quotes
From Top Rated Companies!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, benson13 said:

https://www.beyondquotes.com

Life Insurance Quotes
From Top Rated Companies!

 

Sometimes I wonder how you're able to turn the computer on

Bottom of every page, left side

lf-Paypal-2.jpg

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shut up you idiot
Hard to tell which is dumber

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, benson13 said:

I got it

 

 

Cool, and thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I donated...again

 

Now please do something with the RoomIdiot615

 

 

 

Duck615

 

GO LICK YOUR MOMMAS ASS CLEAN ROOM RETARD 

 

GO TELL YOUR DADDY TO FEED YOU HIS DICK AGAIN 

 

YOU ARE COLLECTING WELFARE ANYWAY YOU NIGGA POS!!!! 

 

we have pictures of you licking your momma ass room retard LMFAO

 

COMING FROM THE GUY THAT LICKS HIS MOMMA'S ASS EVERYTIME SHE TAKES A SHIIT...  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Donation Details

/Note

 
Total amount: $25.00 USD
 
Currency: U.S. Dollars
 
Confirmation number: 8TM34514YM6930936
 
Quantity: 1
 
Contributor: R***d S***g

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

 

I will pay for next month's hosting if I can work out a deal with Chuck! to leave me alone. If not it might not be worth saving.

AHHH MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP LYING AND CRYING DAY AFTER DAY...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, benson13 said:

I donated...again

 

Now please do something with the RoomIdiot615

 

 

 

Duck615

 

GO LICK YOUR MOMMAS ASS CLEAN ROOM RETARD 

 

GO TELL YOUR DADDY TO FEED YOU HIS DICK AGAIN 

 

YOU ARE COLLECTING WELFARE ANYWAY YOU NIGGA POS!!!! 

 

we have pictures of you licking your momma ass room retard LMFAO

 

COMING FROM THE GUY THAT LICKS HIS MOMMA'S ASS EVERYTIME SHE TAKES A SHIIT...  

YES DO SOMETHING WITH THE ROOM RETARD... HE IS ANOTHER LIKE WILLFRANKLIN THAT LIES AND CRIES ALL DAY

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...