Sign in to follow this  
BlueDoggL

Name Some Of Trump's Christlike Qualities: Part 2

We tried this once before and nobody was able to name a single Christlike quality possessed by Trump.  The reason for this is because Trump IS an anti-Christ and we can name many of his anti-Christ qualities but that for another thread. 

With the MAGAts here this thread will turn into a cluster fuck but I think it is important to show to everyone what Trump is and what his MAGAts are. 

Just now, BlueDoggL said:

We tried this once before and nobody was able to name a single Christlike quality possessed by Trump.  The reason for this is because Trump IS an anti-Christ and we can name many of his anti-Christ qualities but that for another thread. 

With the MAGAts here this thread will turn into a cluster fuck but I think it is important to show to everyone what Trump is and what his MAGAts are. 

27So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them

1 minute ago, bigsky said:

27So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them

God also created bad people. God created the angels and the demons. God created Lucifer. God created the saints. 

God knows who is going to heaven and who is going to hell. He wouldn't be God if he didn't. Right?

God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned. -- 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation. -- Jude 4

There's nothing the MAGAts can do about it. Trump can't bribe God.

For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth. .... For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth. Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction. -- Romans 9:11-22

Name some of Trump's Christlike qualities. 

4 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

God also created bad people. God created the angels and the demons. God created Lucifer. God created the saints. 

God knows who is going to heaven and who is going to hell. He wouldn't be God if he didn't. Right?

God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned. -- 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation. -- Jude 4

There's nothing the MAGAts can do about it. Trump can't bribe God.

For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth. .... For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth. Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction. -- Romans 9:11-22

Name some of Trump's Christlike qualities. 

21He changes times and seasons; he deposes kings and raises up others.

14 minutes ago, bigsky said:

21He changes times and seasons; he deposes kings and raises up others.

You really believe Trump is God? 

1 minute ago, BlueDoggL said:

You really believe Trump is God? 

I believe he is there at Gods behest 

1 hour ago, BlueDoggL said:

a better question would be how does trump define Christ?

maybe that would be a good question to ask him.

a better question would be "does America deserve the hedge of protection he once provided this nation" 

liberalism has turned this nation from God....

1 hour ago, jerra- said:

a better question would be how does trump define Christ?

maybe that would be a good question to ask him.

I think he would define Christ as an impediment to his greed, lust, gluttony, and lies.

1 hour ago, bigsky said:

a better question would be "does America deserve the hedge of protection he once provided this nation" 

liberalism has turned this nation from God....

You don't know your Bible. 

Liberals are not vile, villainous, hypocrites that steal from the poor and hungry.

The vile person shall be no more called liberal ... For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy ... to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail. -- Isaiah 32:5-6

Liberals distribute wealth from the rich to the poor.

For your liberal distribution ... unto all men ... Thanks be unto God. -- 2 Corinthians 9:13-15

And lastly, liberals devise and stand for liberal things.

The liberal deviseth liberal things; and by liberal things shall he stand. -- Isaiah 32:8

What are you to believe Fox News lies or the world of God?

Once again you cannot name even one Christlike quality in Trump.

3 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

You don't know your Bible. 

Liberals are not vile, villainous, hypocrites that steal from the poor and hungry.

The vile person shall be no more called liberal ... For the vile person will speak villany, and his heart will work iniquity, to practise hypocrisy ... to make empty the soul of the hungry, and he will cause the drink of the thirsty to fail. -- Isaiah 32:5-6

Liberals distribute wealth from the rich to the poor.

For your liberal distribution ... unto all men ... Thanks be unto God. -- 2 Corinthians 9:13-15

And lastly, liberals devise and stand for liberal things.

The liberal deviseth liberal things; and by liberal things shall he stand. -- Isaiah 32:8

What are you to believe Fox News lies or the world of God?

Once again you cannot name even one Christlike quality in Trump.

no....liberals take wealth from the poor and give it to the politicians....

For ye have the poor with you always, and whensoever ye will ye may do them good: but me ye have not always.

Trump has done more to defend religious liberty and Christian values than any president since Washington.

No Republican wants Trump to have "Christ-like" qualities.  We elected a President, not a Supreme Minister.

I agree - the comparison to Jesus is just weird

in the same breath the left says he’s the anti christ . 

Hes just a man ; flawed like the rest of us but doing a job that most of us couldn’t do for one day

hes a great president 

2 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

Trump has done more to defend religious liberty and Christian values than any president since Washington.

Obama  was the  most anti Christian president in  history.    Mocking them,  forcing them to provide   abortifacients and  BCP  against their  will.  Obama  went after the  Little Sisters Of The Poor... what  kind of a hole does that?

Obama  loved making Christians  mad.  he is an a hole

11 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Hes just a man ; flawed like the rest of us but doing a job that most of us couldn’t do for one day

I could do a way better job than Trump,  just staying out of the way...and letting the professionals I hired do their jobs.   No tweets required. 

1 minute ago, DennisTheMenace said:

I could do a way better job than Trump,  just staying out of the way...and letting the professionals I hired do their jobs.   No Tweets required. 

YOU WOULD BURY YOUR FUKKING COWARD HEAD IN THE SAND

4 minutes ago, DennisTheMenace said:

I could do a way better job than Trump,  just staying out of the way...and letting the professionals I hired do their jobs.   No tweets required. 

You mean being a puppet ? 

No thanks I’ll take a MAN who says and does the job straight away - 

22 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I agree - the comparison to Jesus is just weird

in the same breath the left says he’s the anti christ . 

hes a great president 

+1

For some weird reason the Left, who are mostly Atheists, look for leaders whom they need to believe are "god-like".  The Left-Atheists all felt that Obama was their savior, better than human, god-like anointed one. 

Republicans are nothing like these idol worshipers.  We look for exceptional human leaders and accept them will all of their human frailties.  That's because we already believe in God - and we humble ourselves before God; not expect him to become our President.  The religion of Atheism is very dangerous, and you can see how skewed their perspectives are by just reading the premise of this thread.

1 minute ago, Skans said:

+1

For some weird reason the Left, who are mostly Atheists, look for leaders whom they need to believe are "god-like".  The Left-Atheists all felt that Obama was their savior, better than human, god-like anointed one. 

Republicans are nothing like these idol worshipers.  We look for exceptional human leaders and accept them will all of their human frailties.  That's because we already believe in God - and we humble ourselves before God; not expect him to become our President.  The religion of Atheism is very dangerous, and you can see how skewed their perspectives are by just reading the premise of this thread.

Right on. Atheist scare me 

they have a pretentious air that makes them appear to be above it all

when in reality they are so afraid to believe in anything for fear that there may be something greater then themselves 

10 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

You mean being a puppet ? 

No thanks I’ll take a MAN who says and does the job straight away - 

A true 'leader' hires good people, lets them run with the ball, and only steps in when things go awry.   Which will never happen if said "leader" hires good people from the starting line. 

No one likes a "micromanager" that shows up to "work" at noon everyday after cheating during a morning round of golf. 

I disagree some of my favorite bosses have been the ones that roll up their sleeves and get the job with you 

when I manage people - I try to find their best qualities and what motivates them- 

as a team and feeling inclusive we get the job done

i agree that micro managing is a bother- but I’d be concerned if our president didn’t have his hands in all that was happening 

2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I disagree some of my favorite bosses have been the ones that roll up their sleeves and get the job with you 

when I manage people - I try to find their best qualities and what motivates them- 

as a team and feeling inclusive we get the job done

i agree that micro managing is a bother- but I’d be concerned if our president didn’t have his hands in all that was happening 

What sort of people do you "manage" at the presidential level?  🤔 Enquiring minds want to know. 

1 minute ago, DennisTheMenace said:

What sort of people do you "manage" at the presidential level?  🤔 Enquiring minds want to know. 

I want just talking about you ! 

I never said I managed at the presidents level