Sign in to follow this  
BlueDoggL

Do Aborted Fetuses and Miscarriages Go To Heaven or Hell?

Do Aborted Fetuses and Miscarriages Go To Heaven?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Do Aborted Fetuses and Miscarriages Go To Heaven or Hell?

• Heaven, why would a loving God send them to hell?
    • Hell, because they have neither been baptized nor did they except Jesus.
    • I don't know, please provide some Biblical guidance.

26 minutes ago, rightturnsonly said:

Just so we are clear, BlueDoggL's links are just tricks to get people's IP addresses and threaten to out them.  I recall Golfboy being suspended for tactics like that.

BlueDoggL, that you would resort to such shady tactics proves it is YOU that is unable to carry on an honest conversation.

I will answer your question if can answer me if the fetus has the same choice given you?

Yes. He pulled that shit with me and got a VPN IP address like a dumbass. 🤣

11 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

And my anonymous buddy got yours. You were acting like a weasel and being a bitch and trying to derail the thread. Are you going to be honest from now on? 

You are the one with the shady tactics trying to get people to chase you down a rabbit hole. Maybe now you won't be such lying sack of pus? 

For that sleazy dishonest response I won't tell Fat Bastardo to call off the dogs. I won't be going down you rabbit hole. In real life face to face you would not try that crap with me because it you did, you would be punked. 

Speaking of choice, the choice is yours. Apologize for your dishonesty and admit that Trump is a criminal and a lying sack of pus. Don't be stupid.

If you want to discuss choice and free will and if you want to make it Biblical start your own thread weasel and I'll kick your lying ass there.  

The fact that you won't answer whether you think miscarriages and abortions go to heaven or hell proves that like all the other MAGAts you are a weasel.  People like you desperately need the shit beaten out of you and that is what I am doing here. It would be more satisfying to punk you in person and hope you take the first swing. Your type is too unmanly.

Did you even bother to read the rules of NHB?

I will answer your question if can answer me if the fetus has the same choice given you, yes or no?

1 minute ago, rightturnsonly said:

Did you even bother to read the rules of NHB?

Thoroughly.

1 minute ago, rightturnsonly said:

I will answer your question if can answer me if the fetus has the same choice given you?

A punk like you doesn't tell me what to do. This is my thread douche bag. Start your own thread an I will answer. You keep asking the same thing and that's Spam and that is against the douche bag. 

Start your own thread and ask the question. Be an Bad word at your own peril. People will know a lot about you soon.

1 minute ago, BlueDoggL said:

Thoroughly.

A punk like you doesn't tell me what to do. This is my thread douche bag. Start your own thread an I will answer. You keep asking the same thing and that's Spam and that is against the douche bag. 

Start your own thread and ask the question. Be an Bad word at your own peril. People will know a lot about you soon.

It's a simple yes or no question.

Does the fetus have the same choice given you? 

Here's some "Biblical guidance" to help you along with your answer:  Matthew 21 : 23-27.

7 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Yes. He pulled that shit with me and got a VPN IP address like a dumbass. 🤣

No you don't and neither does right turds only. 

I found out you were fired for stealing drugs and I found out you were arrested for attack a cop which you proudly admitted to.

I also forwarded your Bad word talk about Dano Bivens to the authorities. I whole bunch of people named Dano Bivens were found and one of the is a former Marine. 

See the source image

Is this the Dano Bivens you are saying I am? This guy has nothing to lose. His parole officer probably knows about you and 123urout by now. You are very bright are you MAGAt?

2 minutes ago, rightturnsonly said:

It's a simple yes or no question.

So answer it. Heaven yes or no? Hell yes or no? How retarded are you? 

Does the fetus have the same choice given you? 

Start the a thread about it loser. 

Here's some "Biblical guidance" to help you along with your answer:  Matthew 21 : 23-27.

I don't need that loser. I forgot more about the Bible that you will ever know.  I told you will answer questions about choice and free will in a thread when you start one but you are a little MAGAt who wants to derail a thread. You MAGAts keep earning the hate.  

When the next civil war start we won't be taking any prisoners. Count on it loser. 

6 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

So answer it. Heaven yes or no? Hell yes or no? How retarded are you? 

Start the a thread about it loser. 

I don't need that loser. I forgot more about the Bible that you will ever know.  I told you will answer questions about choice and free will in a thread when you start one but you are a little MAGAt who wants to derail a thread. You MAGAts keep earning the hate.  

When the next civil war start we won't be taking any prisoners. Count on it loser. 

This is a thread about whether a fetus or miscarriage will go to Heaven or Hell.

In order to answer your question, we need to know if the fetus is allowed the same choice you have, over its own fate, yes or no.  Certainly you can follow the logic for having asked the question instead of focusing on the "audacity" to ask it.  It really shouldn't put you in a pickle if you are honest about your answer.

1 hour ago, BlueDoggL said:

No you don't and neither does right turds only. 

I found out you were fired for stealing drugs and I found out you were arrested for attack a cop which you proudly admitted to.

I also forwarded your Bad word talk about Dano Bivens to the authorities. I whole bunch of people named Dano Bivens were found and one of the is a former Marine. 

See the source image

Is this the Dano Bivens you are saying I am? This guy has nothing to lose. His parole officer probably knows about you and 123urout by now. You are very bright are you MAGAt?

I can PROVE it. Give me another stupid link to your IP grabber. 😂

3 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

+1 I had a miscarriage also. But it went down the toilet. 

hmmmm,  good trick for someone whose gender is male.

3 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

You didn't answer.  I have a response HERE and HERE 

Once again you won't answer the question. Here is MY answer to that question in a thread that was posted a few months ago

Now answer the question MAGAt. Heaven or Hell. If you want to have a discussion about free will start a thread and let me know and I will be happy to destroy you in that debate as well you cancer deserving weasel.

it is the women who abort them that may go to hell.

On 4/20/2019 at 9:09 PM, BlueDoggL said:

This is a simple yes or no question. Equivocate if you want. 

Your question isn't yes or no.It is either heaven or hell. And the bodies go into the ground. So the question is what happens with the soul. The answer is heaven, because babies are below the age of accountability. 

IIf you knew anything about christianity, you would have known this. For someone who constantly cries about christianity, you sure don't know much about it.

If you knew how construct a proper question and argument, you wouldn't look like such a tool.

28 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

It’s always very interesting to me to hear a bunch of men arguing over abortion 

Yes, because men have no say in how society is structured. Get over yourself.

1 hour ago, Imgreatagain said:

My thoughts are, if a man doesn’t get to decide on abortion (your body your choice), then the man should get to decide on paying for the kid, should you decide to allow it to live. Even Steven.

10 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

So what? He knew which of us would be MAGAts and which ones would be with Christ.  

Answer the question! Do miscarriages and aborted fetuses go to Heaven or Hell? No matter how you answer you're pro life argument is toast. 

Yes Dung, they do.

3 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

Not abortion per se but whether the child goes to Heaven or Hell.

Just now, rightturnsonly said:

Not abortion per se but whether the child goes to Heaven or Hell.

Clearly the child would go to heaven 

it’s not like it did anything wrong 

and abortion is wrong and I think a sin that can be forgiven all sins can be forgiven if the person repents and changes their ways 

even murder 

9 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

Why do you keep repeating the same lie OVER and OVER and OVER? 🤣

What "lie", you sad, screaming narcissist?

7 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

I found out you were fired for stealing drugs

Seriously?

That wouldn't surprise me one single bit.

I thought it was because he spent his whole shift posting here and ignoring patients.

11 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

Seriously?

That wouldn't surprise me one single bit.

I thought it was because he spent his whole shift posting here and ignoring patients.

DEMOFAGBOY IS IN HELL ALREADY

According to the Roman Catholic Church,the souls of  babies and infants that die  before they can know what sin is,  go to Limbo, where it is helpful to pray for them. All those who have died with few exceptions (the Virgin Mary,  Moses, and some other prophets) are awaiting the Second Coming of Jesus, who will judge the "quick (alive) and the dead". The good souls will be reunited with their bodies and will live on a Just Earth ruled for 1000 years by Jesus Himself. The bad souls will be sent to Satan, who will punish them eternally. That is what the Book of Revelation says. One assumes that baby souls in Limbo will all be saved, but Limbo is not mentioned in the Bible. After 1000 years, Jesus and all the saved will ascend up to Heaven with Jesus, and Satan will take over the Earth. No explanation for this is given, it is a revelation. The Holy Mother Church tries very hard to answer all the questions, and invented Limbo to make some sense of what the Bible does not address.

It's in the book.

2 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

Clearly the child would go to heaven 

it’s not like it did anything wrong 

and abortion is wrong and I think a sin that can be forgiven all sins can be forgiven if the person repents and changes their ways 

even murder 

The Church states that everyone who repents can be saved if he is truly repentant. But suicides must be condemned because suicide is a violation of the THOU SHALT NOT KILL commandment, and most, it not all, suicides cannot repent themselves of that sin.

Hitler shot himself, which did not give him time to repent.

Eva Braun poisoned herself, so perhaps she could have repented before kicking the bucket.

13 hours ago, DemoMan said:

What "lie", you sad, screaming narcissist?

I graduated from Chamberlain College of Nursing. If you actually KNEW anything about educational requirements for Rn licenses, you'd know Devry isn't an accredited educational program for nursing......IDIOT. 🤣

8 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

I graduated from Chamberlain College of Nursing. If you actually KNEW anything about educational requirements for Rn licenses, you'd know Devry isn't an accredited educational program for nursing......IDIOT. 🤣

I never said you graduated from DeVry, you lying sack of shit.

If you are still going to try to LIE about that, then QUOTE ME, you lying sack of shit.

I'm not sure why you lie OVER and OVER and OVER about that, you lying sack of shit.

Your diploma mill nursing school is OWNED by DeVry, you lying sack of shit.

You can't lie that FACT away, you lying sack of shit.

So, did you actually get fired from your night shift bedpan job for STEALING DRUGS?

:D:D :D 

5 hours ago, DemoMan said:

I never said you graduated from DeVry, you lying sack of shit.

If you are still going to try to LIE about that, then QUOTE ME, you lying sack of shit.

I'm not sure why you lie OVER and OVER and OVER about that, you lying sack of shit.

Your diploma mill nursing school is OWNED by DeVry, you lying sack of shit.

You can't lie that FACT away, you lying sack of shit.

So, did you actually get fired from your night shift bedpan job for STEALING DRUGS?

:D:D :D 

There is no such thing as a diploma mill nursing school, idiot. 🤣 You're an ignorant liar. 

Keep grasping. 🤣 I LOVE watching you make yourself irrelevant.