Sign in to follow this  
BlueDoggL

Do Aborted Fetuses and Miscarriages Go To Heaven or Hell?

Do Aborted Fetuses and Miscarriages Go To Heaven?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Do Aborted Fetuses and Miscarriages Go To Heaven or Hell?

• Heaven, why would a loving God send them to hell?
    • Hell, because they have neither been baptized nor did they except Jesus.
    • I don't know, please provide some Biblical guidance.

No they have no rights under law. The constitution doesn't cover them they are not a natural born citizen. 

3 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

No they have no rights under law. The constitution doesn't cover them they are not a natural born citizen. 

What are you babbling about? 

Just now, rightturnsonly said:

What are you babbling about? 

What I'm saying is that fetuses are not covered by constitutional protections. 

5 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

What I'm saying is that fetuses are not covered by constitutional protections. 

Has nothing to do with what I asked. 

23 minutes ago, rightturnsonly said:

That's an answer to a question nobody asked.

Recap:

Do Aborted Fetuses and Miscarriages Go To Heaven or Hell?

I will answer your question if can answer me if the fetus has the same choice given you?

No afetus doesn't have the same choices. Are you kidding me they can't even feed themselves. 

56 minutes ago, rightturnsonly said:

I scoff at the genius that uses "except" for "accept" in her poll while telling us this is a "simple yes or no question".  mockingly Lol.

Answer the question butt blug. Heaven or Hell?

You want answer because you are a lying MAGAt.

10 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Miscarriages and fetuses rarely rate graves and tombstones. My parents were into genealogy and did a census of most graveyards in the country.

Aug 29, 2016 - The sculpture of the angel weeping over a cradle was done after my wife miscarried [three years ago]. It was a time when we thought for sure

1 minute ago, jerra- said:

Aug 29, 2016 - The sculpture of the angel weeping over a cradle was done after my wife miscarried [three years ago]. It was a time when we thought for sure

+1 I had a miscarriage also. But it went down the toilet. 

2 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

Answer the question butt blug. Heaven or Hell?

You want answer because you are a lying MAGAt.

As you were already told in a previous post you ignored,

I will answer your question if can answer me if the fetus has the same choice given you?

6 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Lol ask it again. 

That's a trick the MAGAts play. They say, "Answer the question" when they haven't asked one. Too bad there isn't a bounty on those liars. 

4 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

No afetus doesn't have the same choices. Are you kidding me they can't even feed themselves. 

Didn't say "choices".  I said "choice". 

Just now, BlueDoggL said:

That's a trick the MAGAts play. They say, "Answer the question" when they haven't asked one. Too bad there isn't a bounty on those liars. 

I want them to ask an intelligent question first. 

Just now, rightturnsonly said:

Didn't say "choices".  I said "choice". 

They don't have a choice.

You see a mother has the right to end your life at any point in the first few trimester. 

4 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

They don't have a choice.

Just so we're clear, if they don't have a choice, whose choice is it?

1 minute ago, rightturnsonly said:

As you were already told in a previous post you ignored,

You didn't answer.  I have a response HERE and HERE 

1 minute ago, rightturnsonly said:

Once again you won't answer the question. Here is MY answer to that question in a thread that was posted a few months ago

Now answer the question MAGAt. Heaven or Hell. If you want to have a discussion about free will start a thread and let me know and I will be happy to destroy you in that debate as well you cancer deserving weasel.

10 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

I want them to ask an intelligent question first. 

He can't because he's not intelligent and in MAGAt style he is trying to derail the thread. He needs to be castrated. 

No matter how he answers the question he loses in his sick evil mind. He's too evil to be honest. If I were face to face with him he's piss his pants because that is what cowards do. MAGAts are as cowardly as Cadet Bone spurs.

5 minutes ago, rightturnsonly said:

Just so we're clear, if they don't have a choice, whose choice is it?

Answer the question dick bag. Here is the scriptural answer about choice.

Abortion: Christianity Today

A Scientific View of Abortion. Just 18 days after conception, the baby’s heart begins to beat. At six weeks, brain waves can be measured. At eight weeks, the vital organs are functioning and fingerprints have formed. At nine weeks, the unborn baby is able to feel pain.

17 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

You see a mother has the right to end your life at any point in the first few trimester. 

It's a woman's choice because she does all the heavy lifting. That said, don't go down that MAGAt's rabbit hole. He has no intention of answering the question. 

I have a new way of dealing with Trump's weasels. 

2 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

You didn't answer.  I have a response HERE and HERE 

Once again you won't answer the question. Here is MY answer to that question in a thread that was posted a few months ago

Now answer the question MAGAt. Heaven or Hell. If you want to have a discussion about free will start a thread and let me know and I will be happy to destroy you in that debate as well you cancer deserving weasel.

Just so we are clear, BlueDoggL's links are just tricks to get people's IP addresses and threaten to out them.  I recall Golfboy being suspended for tactics like that.

BlueDoggL, that you would resort to such shady tactics proves it is YOU that is unable to carry on an honest conversation.

2 minutes ago, rightturnsonly said:

Just so we are clear, BlueDoggL's links are just tricks to get people's IP addresses and threaten to out them.  I recall Golfboy being suspended for tactics like that.

And my anonymous buddy got yours. You were acting like a weasel and being a bitch and trying to derail the thread. Are you going to be honest from now on? 

BlueDoggL, that you would resort to such shady tactics proves it is YOU that is unable to carry on an honest conversation.

You are the one with the shady tactics trying to get people to chase you down a rabbit hole. Maybe now you won't be such lying sack of pus? 

For that sleazy dishonest response I won't tell Fat Bastardo to call off the dogs. I won't be going down you rabbit hole. In real life face to face you would not try that crap with me because it you did, you would be punked. 

Speaking of choice, the choice is yours. Apologize for your dishonesty and admit that Trump is a criminal and a lying sack of pus. Don't be stupid.

If you want to discuss choice and free will and if you want to make it Biblical start your own thread weasel and I'll kick your lying ass there.  

The fact that you won't answer whether you think miscarriages and abortions go to heaven or hell proves that like all the other MAGAts you are a weasel.  People like you desperately need the shit beaten out of you and that is what I am doing here. It would be more satisfying to punk you in person and hope you take the first swing. Your type is too unmanly.