Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueDoggL

Do Aborted Fetuses and Miscarriages Go To Heaven or Hell?

Do Aborted Fetuses and Miscarriages Go To Heaven?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Do Aborted Fetuses and Miscarriages Go To Heaven or Hell?

• Heaven, why would a loving God send them to hell?
    • Hell, because they have neither been baptized nor did they except Jesus.
    • I don't know, please provide some Biblical guidance.

10 minutes ago, jerra- said:

now that is sad.

This is almost certainly the tombstone of a baby that died shortly after birth, not an aborted fetus.

5 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The issue is when God installs a soul in a fetus.

Does God have a supply of prefabricated souls on hand to install them in eggs or lucky sperms, or does he wait until the fetus is born to install a soul?

One can also argue whether humans are the only animals that have souls.

Most people tend to think that all humans have souls, but that roaches and microbes do not.

Whether dogs and cats and horses have souls seems to be in dispute.

Ugly animals (hyenas, toads, perhaps camels) do not seem to have them, and the same is true of edible and delicious animals (pigs, chickens, cows, goats, ducks, turkeys).

this a gray area. I believe animals do have souls. christian doctrines says they don't.

I once read that cats (and dogs, and other animals as  well) come back to their owners sometimes.

11 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

This is almost certainly the tombstone of a baby that died shortly after birth, not an aborted fetus.

it was elton john's picture, so I don't know.

it would be still sad if it was  a baby that died after birth.

Miscarriages and fetuses rarely rate graves and tombstones. My parents were into genealogy and did a census of most graveyards in the country.

6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Miscarriages and fetuses rarely rate graves and tombstones. My parents were into genealogy and did a census of most graveyards in the country.

So.  Miscarriages and fetuses are what smaller than a shoe box and what mom that lost her baby wants a 10,000 funeral bill especially if they went broke being assisted in getting and staying pregnant technologically.

Where is your critical thinking and empathy beyond staying in character?  

16 minutes ago, sole result said:

So.  Miscarriages and fetuses are what smaller than a shoe box and what mom that lost her baby wants a 10,000 funeral bill especially if they went broke being assisted in getting and staying pregnant technologically.

In a trunk, in the hall closet.

5 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

In a trunk, in the hall closet.

anywhere else except behind your eyes and between your ears, I understand your dedication to character role playing and sticking to social manuscripts to behavior as a society limiting self awareness to obey hypothetical standards practiced ancestrally now.

Go ahead and say it isn't what is really going on as a species occupying space in this atmosphere as reproduction accounts for every person ever lived in human form inception to current population.

My instinctive awareness will carve your vernacular tribalism apart syllable by syllable.

Oh, I got the Dr Seuss "Green eggs and ham vernacular.".

26 minutes ago, Deadric said:

Neither. When the brain shuts down, that is it. Game over.

You are a perfect example.

2 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

You are a perfect example.

Oh look, its Elmer Fudd owner of only pussssy Fudd guns.

5 hours ago, jerra- said:

they have no reason to go hell,  according to christian doctrine they would be exempt from the original sin.

If that is true then God would not consider them beings with souls? If they have souls go to heaven then a woman that has a whole lot of abortions  is putting a lot of souls in heaven?

12 hours ago, Chuck! said:

Souls are another question altogether.

Racist!

4 hours ago, sole result said:

Most miscarriages happen without the mother even knowing she was pregnant. Whether it's a clot or the size of a tadpole there can still be a funeral mass or something. 

When DeepBreath was born he dropped out of his mother's hole what she was taking a crap. When she saw something wiggling around in the bowl she thought she had shit out a tape worm but it was DeepBreath.

11 hours ago, personreal said:

God knew us before we were born.

So what? He knew which of us would be MAGAts and which ones would be with Christ.  

Answer the question! Do miscarriages and aborted fetuses go to Heaven or Hell? No matter how you answer you're pro life argument is toast. 

16 hours ago, Chuck! said:

The wording of the questions show the ignorance of the OP.

Not to mention, neither fetii nor fully developed people go to heaven or hell.

The plural of fetus is not fetii.

10 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Of course, but you know the religious fanatics - they love lying.

17 hours ago, Chuck! said:

The wording of the questions show the ignorance of the OP.

Not to mention, neither fetii nor fully developed people go to heaven or hell.

Do you know the difference between accept and except?
Are you going to blame that on "predictive text" too, putting you in the same class as DB, or are you going to claim sheer ignorance and stupidity, as I think you are?

Only ignorance cause you can't answer it. 

On 4/20/2019 at 11:09 PM, BlueDoggL said:

This is a simple yes or no question. Equivocate if you want. 

I scoff at the genius that uses "except" for "accept" in her poll while telling us this is a "simple yes or no question".  mockingly Lol.

4 minutes ago, rightturnsonly said:

I scoff at the genius that uses "except" for "accept" in her poll while telling us this is a "simple yes or no question".  mockingly Lol.

I see you can't answer the question. 

15 hours ago, DemoMan said:

You're illiterate, DeVry.

Don't "disbarrage" me again!

:D:D:D 

Why do you keep repeating the same lie OVER and OVER and OVER? 🤣

2 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

I see you can't answer the question. 

He didn't give enough information to make a determination, which is why I posted:

I will answer your question if can answer me if the fetus has the same choice given you?

9 minutes ago, rightturnsonly said:

He didn't give enough information to make a determination, which is why I posted:

I will answer your question if can answer me if the fetus has the same choice given you?

No fetuses dont have rights. 

They don't have rights under the law. Now if you want to make fetuses cover by the constitution like rand Paul wants then fine. But rand Paul didn't get the votes to change the constitution. 

9 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

No fetuses dont have rights. 

That's an answer to a question nobody asked.

Recap:

Do Aborted Fetuses and Miscarriages Go To Heaven or Hell?

No holds barred chat

• By Imgreatagain

Hey kfools.. does this help? 

• By Vegas

Liberals are going to hell.

• By deezer shoove

grgle

• By rippy38

• By Str8tEdge

Where’s at @slideman?

• By Robot88

Hola

• By teacher

I know this one, this new chat thing. I've seen it called the "shoutbox" among other things in my past. Very hard to hide from the chat box. The question is asked, there's no time to go search what other folks think, this is real time. Only seconds should be between chat box replies. This one is made for me. In the chat box one has to be quick on their feet with stuff at the ready. This chat box is the worst nightmare of anyone trying to deal with ol' teach. 

• By pmurT

hey @teacher that sounds like too much work for me LOL I need that useless thing called *time* in order to authenticate facts and truths which get posted by deceitful Dems

• What does the red number refer to? currently, on my screen it says 2

• By kfools

Where does it say 2?

• By kfools

So. In the chat....if you tag a member the text afterwards should be a private message. 

• By teacher

How do? I'm teacher. If I'm online and the powers that be can figure out how to make it immediately apparent to me that whatever I've said here has been replied to I'm gonna show up right quick and kick some teeth in. It's the chat box, all this is new and scary. I know this gig. This starts now. 

• By Duck615

Hey kfools, did you lose your securtiy cert? On my browser it is saying your site is not secure?

• By kfools

Mine too. I'm looking into it.

• By Imgreatagain

Mine too. 

• By Imgreatagain

I thought it was my location.. 

• By kfools

Just gave to renew the security cert. No big deal I'll do it tonight

You don't have permission to chat in this chatroom