Sign in to follow this  
BlueDoggL

Fox News’ Andrew Napolitano Says Mueller Report ‘Might Be Enough to Prosecute’ Trump

3 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

How ironic. 

As though you have any idea what that word means, you illiterate diploma mill graduate.

Poor DeVry.

1 minute ago, DemoMan said:

As though you have any idea what that word means, you illiterate diploma mill graduate.

Poor DeVry.

Trump supporters are very dumb.

13 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

you are a fukking jackazz

There will be no impeachment. Go over Hillary losing, bitch. 

10 minutes ago, DemoMan said:

Poor DeVry.

Says the liar that knows I didn’t graduate from Devry. 😂

Diploma mill nursing school.....😂

Damn you are ignorant and uneducated. 

5 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

You MAGAts are worse than Trump.

Good morning Mr. Dung...hope you slept well.   :)

Fox News’ Andrew Napolitano Says Mueller Report ‘Might Be Enough to Prosecute’ Trump

He's done over at Foxaganda!!!

8 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

Damn you are ignorant and uneducated. 

You flunked out of deVry? Is that even possible?

I'll bet hannitys head Exploded when he heard that....LMAO!!!

LYING CRYING ROOM RETARD BENSON

On 4/20/2019 at 9:38 AM, bigsky said:

neopolitan is balls deep in debt and needs a paycheck....trump is not guilty of anything but brushing off yer coup attempt....there is gonna be hell to pay pal...

im supposed to get my boat this week.....so excited.....gonna wear out  a million dollars worth of fishing reels if I get my way...

you jacked for fishing season?

Be sure and invite CP! He misses you!

15 hours ago, theLion said:

You flunked out of deVry? Is that even possible?

No, I graduated at the top of my class for my BSN from Chamberlain College of Nursing. 

You should know Isabel is a LIAR. 😂

On 4/19/2019 at 10:38 PM, BlueDoggL said:

I'm Fucked - Demotivational Poster

Fox News senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano took a sharply critical view of President Trump after the release of the Mueller report on Thursday, saying that the evidence in the report “might be enough to prosecute” him and that even if not, there was abundant evidence that Trump has behaved in a less than presidential manner.

“Depending on how you look at them, there might be enough to prosecute, but the attorney general has decided it’s not enough to prosecute,” Napolitano said during a monologue on his Fox Nation series “Judge Napolitano’s Chambers.” “But it did show a venal, amoral, deceptive Donald Trump, instructing his aides to lie and willing to help them do so. That’s not good in the president of the United States.”

“On obstruction of justice … the president is not exactly cleared,” Napolitano continued, noting how the report detailed “eleven instances” of times Trump had attempted to impede the Special Counsel probe.

Also Read:That Time Fox News' Andrew Napolitano Said President Trump Might Have Already Been Indicted (Video)

On Thursday, Attorney General William Barr released the full and complete Mueller report. In an earlier summary and press conference before the release, Barr was adamant that Trump’s behavior did not rise to the level of prosecution and that there had been no collusion between his 2016 presidential campaign and the Russian government.

“There was relentless speculation in the news media about the president’s personal culpability, yet as he said from the beginning, there was, in fact, no collusion,” Barr told reporters while also attempting to explain away some of the president’s behavior during the investigation. “There is substantial evidence to show that the president was frustrated and angered by his sincere belief that the investigation was undermining his presidency, propelled by his political opponents and fueled by illegal leaks.”

The report itself is unlikely to change any minds, with partisans on both sides using the more than 400 page document to reinforce their already pre-existing beliefs about the probe and its ultimate conclusions.

Though he works for Fox News — and was even reportedly considered for a spot on the Supreme Court — Judge Napolitano had taken a sharply critical view of Trump in recent months as the final Mueller report drew closer to completion.

Last December, Napolitano raised more than a few liberal eyebrows when he told Fox News anchor Shepard Smith that President Trump might have already been indicted in secret by Robert Mueller and that there was already “ample evidence” to do so.

Impeach him already. Get to it!

41 minutes ago, kfools said:

Impeach him already. Get to it!

Impeachment would be a bad idea because after he's impeached he will be arrested tried and found guilty. Pence will pardon him. Trump needs to rot in prison.

46 minutes ago, BlueDoggL said:

Impeachment would be a bad idea because after he's impeached he will be arrested tried and found guilty. Pence will pardon him. Trump needs to rot in prison.

So you don't want Trump impeached?

10 minutes ago, kfools said:

So you don't want Trump impeached?

Is that not what I said? Go back to your 4th grade remedial reading class.

If you support Trump you would want him impeached so that Pence can pardon him.  If Trump gets convicted on state crimes Pence can't pardon him.  Trump will be unsafe in a state prison. 

On 4/21/2019 at 2:05 AM, DeepBreath said:

You could not get into Devry. 

You were in housekeeping until you got caught stealing drugs. How do you think I knew that?

Damn I am ignorant and uneducated. 

That's true. 

Neo-Convict says...

"fox is becoming a Liberal network"

No Convict....a few of the Propaganda artists at Foxaganda for Moros can't hide the obvious any longer...and have a little respect for themselvs and their futures VS so willingly going down with the Rotten ship 

On 4/20/2019 at 10:31 AM, bigsky said:

look at your president....THAT MAN IS GETTING OUT ALIVE.....enoch Elijah and Donald J Trump.....

Has anyone seen a link with evidence on this thread?

Me neither.

Its almost 1:00...has Napolitano been fired yet from Foxaganda for being Honest?