Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

leftwinger

Warren says House should impeach Trump

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), a 2020 presidential candidate, called on the House to begin impeachment proceedings against Trump.

Over several tweets, Warren said that the Mueller report showed the president’s “repeated efforts to obstruct an investigation into his own disloyal behavior.”

“The severity of this misconduct demands that elected officials in both parties set aside political considerations and do their constitutional duty,” she said. “That means the House should initiate impeachment proceedings against the President of the United States.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/mueller-report-updates/2019/04/19/1d76fa72-623e-11e9-9ff2-abc984dc9eec_story.html?utm_term=.fe08bdd03ec5

Yes!  She's got my vote.

Just now, leftwinger said:

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), a 2020 presidential candidate, called on the House to begin impeachment proceedings against Trump.

Over several tweets, Warren said that the Mueller report showed the president’s “repeated efforts to obstruct an investigation into his own disloyal behavior.”

“The severity of this misconduct demands that elected officials in both parties set aside political considerations and do their constitutional duty,” she said. “That means the House should initiate impeachment proceedings against the President of the United States.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/mueller-report-updates/2019/04/19/1d76fa72-623e-11e9-9ff2-abc984dc9eec_story.html?utm_term=.fe08bdd03ec5

Yes!  She's got my vote.

do it...impeach him...I dare ya...

1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

Thanks! Thanks for supporting impeachment.

hahahaha...…...you got my total support.

Elizabeth Warren calls for impeachment proceedings against President Trump

US Senator and presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren is calling for lawmakers to start impeachment proceedings against President Trump, saying he obstructed Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

In a Friday afternoon tweet, the Cambridge Democrat said, “The severity of this misconduct demands that elected officials in both parties set aside political considerations and do their constitutional duty. That means the House should initiate impeachment proceedings against the President of the United States.”

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2019/04/19/elizabeth-warren-calls-for-impeachment-proceedings-against-president-trump/yWVMo0TSkBeuYDSSeBuP5L/story.html

CNN’s Jake Tapper: “Do you want to move forward on articles of impeachment, as Sen. Elizabeth Warren called for today?”

Democratic Rep. Elijah Cummings: “I may very well, but I want to make sure that I’ve got all my facts in a row”

We should expect that every Democrat of any influence or statue will be forced to weigh in on the question over the next few days, if they haven’t already.

For those keeping score at home, some already on the record, in no particular order. (Those in bold are running for president):

Yes: Representative Maxine Waters, Senator Elizabeth Warren, Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Representative Rashida Tlaib, Former HUD Secretary Julian Castro.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2019/apr/19/mueller-report-donald-trump-latest-news-live-updates-subpoena

Hold on there Liz. You haven't even seen the redacted version. You don't have a snowballs chance in hell of being president, and the house will never impeach because the republican swine in the senate will never vote for it. Step aside and let this all come out when we've seen everything. There is more then enough there  to cost THE PIG another election.

3 hours ago, leftwinger said:

Yes!  She's got my vote.

Please PLEASE PLEASE listen to this stupid bitch!

oh come on nobody really cares with Pocahontas thinks she's yesterday's used newspaper only good to wrap fish in.

The House should impeach Trump the Senate can then show that the GOP/Nazi party has NO care about the Rule of law when they support Trump.  It is ridiculous for the Dems to act like it is more important for them to win the popularity contest than to stand up to such contempt for the law Trump has shown.   It is a bad thing to let Trump get away with this. What is going to stop the NEXT president that has no respect for the law from doing this and MORE?

Untitled/leftwinger did not even bother to vote.

What an azzhole!

Bill

The dems may do it. Senate will acquit. Nixon was fun. Clinton was far better. The dems are on suicide watch. Pelosi is losing control. Swalwell could be nominated. hahahahaha. No collusion. No obstruction. 

21 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

Hold on there Liz. You haven't even seen the redacted version. 

I've seen the redacted version. Trump obstructed justice.

15 minutes ago, Giujo said:

oh come on nobody really cares with Pocahontas thinks she's yesterday's used newspaper only good to wrap fish in.

oh...you're one of those, using bigoted language to insult our native people

11 minutes ago, Debs said:

The House should impeach Trump the Senate can then show that the GOP/Nazi party has NO care about the Rule of law when they support Trump.  It is ridiculous for the Dems to act like it is more important for them to win the popularity contest than to stand up to such contempt for the law Trump has shown.   It is a bad thing to let Trump get away with this. What is going to stop the NEXT president that has no respect for the law from doing this and MORE?

Wholly agree. What prevents China from sponsoring a presidential candidate.

8 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

oh...you're one of those, using bigoted language to insult our native people

She's not native people...so how can I insult her?

Just now, Giujo said:

She's not native people...so how can I insult her?

Is her fukking name "Pocahontas" you dipshiit?! Native people consider that an insult their heritage. 

4 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Is her fukking name "Pocahontas" you dipshiit?! Native people consider that an insult their heritage. 

Ah...name calling...and here I thought you were capable of reasonable discourse...ok a$swipe...are you a phucking Indian? Do you speak for them? I know for a fact they are NOT offended by the name she was given...they are offended by her lies that she's an Indian $hit head. How do ya like them apples.

Just now, Giujo said:

Ah...name calling.

Yes, I do speak with them. They speak for themselves. I listen and care. Quit being a hateful Trump bigot.

17 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

I've seen the redacted version. Trump obstructed justice.

You've seen the redacted version?? This Trump DERANGEMENT syndrome is getting worse...what a phucking lunatic

Just now, Giujo said:

You've seen the redacted version?? This Trump DERANGEMENT syndrome is getting worse...what a phucking lunatic

The redacted version is public record. Sober up.