Jump to content
jbander

The right elected a monster and I've spent the last 3 years listening to why.

Recommended Posts

 The right has tested the waters giving multiple reasons why they voted for him and they have been all a sham, unless they come up with something new as a excuse for electing this evil cruel man. They have tested the waters trying to find anything that would justify this act of hatred , there isn't any though , what they did do is elect this countries biggest threat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They can be redeemed, but only in one way.

 

If Trump loses in a crushing landslide, I'll consider them appropriately repentant and move on with my life.

 

Ideally, of course, they would primary his ass and he wouldn't even take the nomination, but obviously that's never going to happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MAGA - Make Allegations Go Away

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, splunch said:

Ideally, of course, they would primary his ass and he wouldn't even take the nomination

 

That is my hope.  So far, Bill Weld is the only Republican challenger.  That can't last.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2019 at 5:51 AM, Renegade said:

 

That is my hope.  So far, Bill Weld is the only Republican challenger.  That can't last.  

I still think John Kasich will run and I do hope he does. He'd beat Trump and we'd then possibly have some decent debates on a way forward. I like John and Bill, they are both honorable, and I know they would conduct themselves in an honorable way, but I wouldn't vote for either.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, TheOldBarn said:

I still think John Kasich will run and I do hope he does. He'd beat Trump and we'd then possibly have some decent debates on a way forward. I like John and Bill, they are both honorable, and I know they would conduct themselves in an honorable way, but I wouldn't vote for either.

 

I can't say never.  Sometimes, it depends on who the choices are.  But, even those who believe the best R is worse than the worst D should hope that the R's pick their least bad candidate.  History shows that the R's win about half the time.  If that happens again, we should all want the best (least bad?) possible President.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Renegade said:

 

I can't say never.  Sometimes, it depends on who the choices are.  But, even those who believe the best R is worse than the worst D should hope that the R's pick their least bad candidate.  History shows that the R's win about half the time.  If that happens again, we should all want the best (least bad?) possible President.

 I think in a matter of a few years this hate group they call a party will die because of demographics and there is nothing better that can happen. The conservative voice will have to go through a serious airing out and start fresh with a group that isn't based on hatred and a long  list of ugly other characteristic. I'll will gladly support with my time and money for a new conservative voice but they don't get my vote. If this next group is driven by hatred, they will have to go also. They are toast. The browning of American will take care of them. How would this hate group get these  minorities and immigrants to vote for them after treating them like Bad word for many decades. Like I said they toast and nothing could be finer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2019 at 8:51 AM, Renegade said:

That is my hope.  So far, Bill Weld is the only Republican challenger.  That can't last.  

 

Bill Weld: it's worth reading about him.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Weld

 

Apparently, as a U.S. attorney, he was good at rooting out and prosecuting corruption. That's important, given who he's running against.

 

He's an intelligent man, and socially liberal, but probably fiscally conservative. I think he understands that he will lose against Trump, and his job is to damage him politically as much as possible in the run up to the federal election. If he gets 20% of the Republican vote, I think he will have succeeded.

 

Go Bill !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cecelia said:

Troll alert.  

 

The troll's posts disappeared, somehow.  If he comes back, more than that will happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/21/2019 at 7:53 PM, jbander said:

 I think in a matter of a few years this hate group they call a party will die because of demographics and there is nothing better that can happen. The conservative voice will have to go through a serious airing out and start fresh with a group that isn't based on hatred and a long  list of ugly other characteristic. I'll will gladly support with my time and money for a new conservative voice but they don't get my vote. If this next group is driven by hatred, they will have to go also. They are toast. The browning of American will take care of them. How would this hate group get these  minorities and immigrants to vote for them after treating them like Bad word for many decades. Like I said they toast and nothing could be finer.

Absolutely!

The Republicans are now completely dishonorable and yes, even despicable in a way that is destructive to this nation and to the world at large. They gave up on governing a long time ago. 

They have worked hard at dividing this nation for a long while and have succeeded at least for now. Trump is what we got from their abuse of power. 

The Russians stole from the Republican playbook and basically augmented it. 

 

Peace!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheOldBarn said:

Absolutely!

The Republicans are now completely dishonorable and yes, even despicable in a way that is destructive to this nation and to the world at large. They gave up on governing a long time ago. 

They have worked hard at dividing this nation for a long while and have succeeded at least for now. Trump is what we got from their abuse of power. 

The Russians stole from the Republican playbook and basically augmented it. 

 

Peace!

And the hate party stole it totally from the Nazi Party. Scum bag was very impressed with Hitler, read his speeches from his bed stand all the time.  He loved the power of hate and how to make it work for you, exactly like Hitler.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jbander said:

And the hate party stole it totally from the Nazi Party. Scum bag was very impressed with Hitler, read his speeches from his bed stand all the time.  He loved the power of hate and how to make it work for you, exactly like Hitler.

The Hitler that was came after Germany was destroyed after WWI. And they, the country of Germany was partly disgusted by their actions for a time. And then they became divided because of poverty, and it became apparent there was an insidious stereotype, they called the Jew, or anything non-Germanic - the hate that begets hate, if you will.

 That is part in parcel for division among a people. The chief of the oligarchs in Russia does this now. Putin call out the gays, does whatever he can to set rigid human rights abuses, like they did in the old days when the Soviet Block first came about and Putin was a young KGB agent working in East Berlin.

 

When the Soviet empire was broken up a mad rush of Oligarchs took the scene. Putin pits the good and the bad into his Doctrine of division as he attempts to spread fascism or a far right counter balance towards liberalism. 

 

And it works well with the Republican Party these days. 

 

Peace!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, TheOldBarn said:

The Hitler that was came after Germany was destroyed after WWI. And they, the country of Germany was partly disgusted by their actions for a time. And then they became divided because of poverty, and it became apparent there was an insidious stereotype, they called the Jew, or anything non-Germanic - the hate that begets hate, if you will.

 That is part in parcel for division among a people. The chief of the oligarchs in Russia does this now. Putin call out the gays, does whatever he can to set rigid human rights abuses, like they did in the old days when the Soviet Block first came about and Putin was a young KGB agent working in East Berlin.

 

When the Soviet empire was broken up a mad rush of Oligarchs took the scene. Putin pits the good and the bad into his Doctrine of division as he attempts to spread fascism or a far right counter balance towards liberalism. 

 

And it works well with the Republican Party these days. 

 

Peace!

Everything that scum bag does is on the top of the list of actions that all dictator use to raise the hate and ugliness needed to control any voice against their dictatorship, pulled 4 press passes from the liathon that his pres secretary spits out every so often. That crap tops the dictator list and the right supports this piece of crap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×