Jump to content
king of the county

For Democrats, Ilhan Omar Is a Complicated Figure to Defend

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Dunno. Would guess if she wasn't a public figure she would have been on trial already. 

What is it with these public figures getting special treatment?   Throw the book at them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, king of the county said:

What is it with these public figures getting special treatment?   Throw the book at them!

$$$$$$$

 

The average person doesn't have access to high dollar lawyers. She is covered by the dnc and council available to all congressmen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

$$$$$$$

 

The average person doesn't have access to high dollar lawyers. She is covered by the dnc and council available to all congressmen.

Screw that what a waste 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RollingRock said:

Roflol!  :lol:   More of that "big tent" mentality heading into an election year?

 

The Big Tent doesn't apply to subversives who are trying to destroy our party and help Trump.

 

People like YOU and your traitorous wife.

 

Scat!

 

Bill

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/9/2019 at 1:58 PM, NeoConvict said:

Israel has a navigable border with the Palestinians. What's the border with Egypt look like? Tens of thousands of Palestinians commute into Israel to work or shop daily. How many go into Jordan or Egypt? The answer is none. There gates are sealed and guarded with machine guns. 

West Bank Palestinians commute into Israel. Few if any Gazans do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/17/2019 at 5:02 AM, harryramar said:

attacking women while refusing to hold trump accountable for all the lies he has told you is the hallmark of the rightist pussy. 

"attacking women"?

 

I thought you guys said women are equal?

 

Yer side will play ANY card...harrypussy.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

West Bank Palestinians commute into Israel. Few if any Gazans do.

Only after Gaza elected Hamas. That kind of move sends quite a signal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

Only after Gaza elected Hamas. That kind of move sends quite a signal. 

 

Can't argue with that.

 

Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/9/2019 at 1:52 PM, XavierOnassis said:

 Not even half the citizens oif Israel support Netanyahu's policies.

They're anti-Semites.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Have they resolved omar’’s marriages and taxes?   That shouldn't take months should it?

If it was a normal citizen outside of the spotlight it would have been punished already. Two tier system sucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

If it was a normal citizen outside of the spotlight it would have been punished already. Two tier system sucks.

Wtf?  How hard is it to review her marriages taxes immigration papers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, splunch said:

They're anti-Semites.

All Jews are Semites. All Arabs are also Semites. The Druse and Samaritans are Semites. Over 97% of the people in Israel and Palestine are Semites. There are a small number of Greek and Armenian Christians in Palisrael who are not Semites.

The proper terms are Zionists and Anti-Zionists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

All Jews are Semites. All Arabs are also Semites. The Druse and Samaritans are Semites. Over 97% of the people in Israel and Palestine are Semites. There are a small number of Greek and Armenian Christians in Palisrael who are not Semites.

The proper terms are Zionists and Anti-Zionists.

I was being funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, splunch said:

I was being funny.

I realize that, but I had a feeling that your satirical comment would be underappreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the "conservatives" need to do battle with the most insignificant politicians that they can find,

it demonstrates their feelings of inferiority .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...