king of the county

For Democrats, Ilhan Omar Is a Complicated Figure to Defend

On 4/17/2019 at 9:25 AM, king of the county said:

He says she needs to work on how she talks about Jews 

Many of her constituents are Palestinian and few are Jewish. Israel is colonizing the Palestinians West Bank and is guilty of ethnic cleansing.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Many of her constituents are Palestinian and few are Jewish. Israel is colonizing the Palestinians West Bank and is guilty of ethnic cleansing.

Send her back!  But, first send her to Gaza.

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

So?   Try and comment before 4 months goes by please 

14 minutes ago, king of the county said:

So?   Try and comment before 4 months goes by please 

Netanyahu is a very clever and very despicable person. His party cannot win a majority in the Knesset, either. I fail to understand what you mean about 4 months.

Omar is Somali, not Palestinian, and she won't ever be "sent back". She has been here since she was 10 years old. The way I see it, she is representing the interests of the people that elected her.

It was utterly SHAMELESS the way that our congresscritters kowtowed to Netanyahu when he paid them a visit.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Netanyahu is a very clever and very despicable person. His party cannot win a majority in the Knesset, either. I fail to understand what you mean about 4 months.

Omar is Somali, not Palestinian, and she won't ever be "sent back". She has been here since she was 10 years old. The way I see it, she is representing the interests of the people that elected her.

It was utterly SHAMELESS the way that our congresscritters kowtowed to Netanyahu when he paid them a visit.

Where did i say she was Palestinian?   Are you ok?  just defeat her in next election  

On 4/17/2019 at 3:38 AM, king of the county said:

Even Bernie has heartburn with her 

According to the person who wrote the article.  That doesn't mean any of it is factual.

2 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Where did i say she was Palestinian?   Are you ok?  just defeat her in next election  

Skans said she should be sent to Gaza (which would be impossible).

She has a largely Muslim constituency and represents their views. Why  should she be a gung-ho supporter of Israel?

"The Squad," like Bernie Sanders, are no-goodnicks who were recruited to damage the Democratic Party.

Lunatics.

We liberal Democrats must resist the extremists who aim to do to our party what the Tea Party did you the GOP.

Thank goodness we are not as timorous as Republican cowards.

Bill

I have no problem defending her rights.  I don't know why anyone would.  If her constituents decide they don't like what she has to say, they won't elect her again.  I defend her right to not be told to go back where she came from, too.  I regard Trump as a hate-mongering rabble-rouser and have zero hesitation defending her against him and his ilk.

18 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

"The Squad," like Bernie Sanders, are no-goodnicks who were recruited to damage the Democratic Party.

Lunatics.

We liberal Democrats must resist the extremists who aim to do to our party what the Tea Party did you the GOP.

Thank goodness we are not as timorous as Republican cowards.

Bill

Roflol!  :lol:   More of that "big tent" mentality heading into an election year?

Just now, RollingRock said:

Roflol!  :lol:  

Something particularly funny about the voice of capitulation talking about what a badass he is for...refusing to surrender to the people who don't want to surrender.  

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Skans said she should be sent to Gaza (which would be impossible).

She has a largely Muslim constituency and represents their views. Why  should she be a gung-ho supporter of Israel?

So direct that to skans, not me.  Because she is in the USA now Israel is an ally of the USA therefore she should support Israel 

1 hour ago, RollingRock said:

According to the person who wrote the article.  That doesn't mean any of it is factual.

Mr. Sanders, who if elected would be the nation’s first Jewish president, said, “I think that Ilhan has got to do maybe a better job in speaking to the Jewish community.”

4 minutes ago, king of the county said:

So direct that to skans, not me.  Because she is in the USA now Israel is an ally of the USA therefore she should support Israel 

No independent thoughts/opinions allowed, huh?  Screw that.  Israel has a right to exist but they have ZERO right to bludgeon the Palestinian people.  There is an apartheid going on in the West Bank and we're funding it with cash and kill toys.  

5 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Mr. Sanders, who if elected would be the nation’s first Jewish president, said, “I think that Ilhan has got to do maybe a better job in speaking to the Jewish community.”

That's constructive criticism, not a relinquishing of support on Sanders' part.  Communication is important and words matter.  

5 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

No independent thoughts/opinions allowed, huh?  Screw that.  Israel has a right to exist but they have ZERO right to bludgeon the Palestinian people.  There is an apartheid going on in the West Bank and we're funding it with cash and kill toys.  

Israel has the right to defend its citizens 

5 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

That's constructive criticism, not a relinquishing of support on Sanders' part.  Communication is important and words matter.  

Better means currently not good

The whole  "4 whores squad"  is a pain in theass for democraps!

They work hard to make Trump's re-election possible.

22 minutes ago, king of the county said:

That is absurd. No one has any obligation to support Israel or any other ally, especially if Israel mistreats Palestians, which is does. Not even half the citizens oif Israel support Netanyahu's policies.

1 hour ago, XavierOnassis said:

Marriage fraud just might impact her citizenship. We shall see.

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

That is absurd. No one has any obligation to support Israel or any other ally, especially if Israel mistreats Palestians, which is does. Not even half the citizens oif Israel support Netanyahu's policies.

Israel has a navigable border with the Palestinians. What's the border with Egypt look like? Tens of thousands of Palestinians commute into Israel to work or shop daily. How many go into Jordan or Egypt? The answer is none. There gates are sealed and guarded with machine guns. 

7 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

How are they mistreating anyone?

4 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:

Marriage fraud just might impact her citizenship. We shall see.

How long will that take to get the truth?

3 minutes ago, king of the county said:

How long will that take to get the truth?

Dunno. Would guess if she wasn't a public figure she would have been on trial already.