Jump to content
drvoke

Trump focuses on divisive messages as 2020 reelection approaches

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, 123urout said:

105072714-Condaleeza-Rice-quote-on-the-D

is that the same pos condi who lied us into the iraq war and did nothing as national security advisor when she was warned al Qaeda was about to attack us?  

too funny ,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is he dividing everyone by race, creed and 77 imaginary genders?  Nope, that's you dimocrats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

Is he dividing everyone by race, creed?

Yes he is which explains why most of us detest him😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, drvoke said:

 

 

Related image

 

 

 

Just great. Another year or two of tearing the country apart by pitting one American against another.  And for what?  To try to get your own way, instead of reaching a mature compromise. This is nothing but harmful to the fabric of our society.

 

 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-focuses-on-divisive-messages-as-2020-reelection-bid-takes-shape/ar-BBVYet5?ocid=spartanntp

(Full article at above link)

 

 

President Trump escalated his attacks on a Muslim member of Congress and “Radical Left Democrats” on Monday ahead of a reelection campaign that is quickly taking shape around divisive messages centered on immigration and patriotism.

 

 Freedom with various contract negotiation legal abilities and life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness of the individual or vote to become a mandatory contract dependent of a new anti-creation monarchy that will be staffed by people who will be working to legalizes your death and replace you with a robot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, harryramar said:

Yes he is which explains why most of us detest him😄

No, he's not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your implication is that Democrats don't use divisive campaign messaging. That's laughable. And if you believe it, you're a moron.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Michaelf said:

The "liberals" won't let us. They just keep taxing the hell out of everybody and doing what they want with the money.

 

 

Take a look at the difference between federal spending on any given state and the federal taxes received from that state. We measure the difference as a dollar amount: Federal Spending per Dollar of Federal Taxes. A figure of $1.00 means that particular state received as much as it paid in to the federal government. Anything over a dollar means the state received more than it paid; anything less than $1.00 means the state paid more in taxes than it received in services. The higher the figure, the more a given state is a welfare queen.

  • Mississippi: $2.02
  • Alaska: $1.84
  • Louisiana: $1.78
  • West Virginia: $1.76
  • North Dakota: $1.68
  • Alabama: $1.66
  • South Dakota: $1.53
  • Kentucky: $1.51
  • Virginia: $1.51
  • Montana: $1.47
  • Arkansas: $1.41
  • Oklahoma: $1.36
  • South Carolina: $1.35
  • Missouri: $1.32
  • Tennessee: $1.27
  • Idaho: $1.21
 

Does anyone else notice the overwhelming presence of northern "rugged individualist" states, like Alaska, the Dakotas and Montana, along with most of the South? Why it's almost like there's a pattern here or something.

 

Where can we find liberal bastions California, New York, and Massachusetts? California is 43rd, getting back only $0.78 for every dollar it sends to Washington. New York is 42nd, and one penny better off, at $0.79 per dollar. Massachusetts is 40th, receiving $0.82 for every dollar it sends to DC.

 

Go ahead and bookmark this article. The next time some smarmy teabagger tries to tell you it's liberals who are ruining the country and spending us into oblivion, kindly point them to the evidence that shows it is GOP states, not Democrat states, who are Welfare Queens. It is GOP states who spend more than they collect in taxes. It is GOP states who are out of balance, nationally.

 

 
 
 
 
no_photo.png
ReplyForward

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Libswatter said:

Your implication is that Democrats don't use divisive campaign messaging. That's laughable. And if you believe it, you're a moron.

Did end call anyone childish nicknames?

or chant lock her up?

the only ones getting locked up are trumps people.

and hopefully trump😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, harryramar said:

is that the same pos condi who lied us into the iraq war and did nothing as national security advisor when she was warned al Qaeda was about to attack us?  

too funny ,

 

I liked Condi, but she failed us big time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, harryramar said:

you mooch off the liberals because you are poor

Are you capable of of anything other that telling lies ramar?

 

Oh wait... you're a libocrat.

 

Of course not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, benson13 said:
Michaelf said:

The "liberals" won't let us. They just keep taxing the hell out of everybody and doing what they want with the money.

 

 

Take a look at the difference between federal spending on any given state and the federal taxes received from that state. We measure the difference as a dollar amount: Federal Spending per Dollar of Federal Taxes. A figure of $1.00 means that particular state received as much as it paid in to the federal government. Anything over a dollar means the state received more than it paid; anything less than $1.00 means the state paid more in taxes than it received in services. The higher the figure, the more a given state is a welfare queen.

  • Mississippi: $2.02
  • Alaska: $1.84
  • Louisiana: $1.78
  • West Virginia: $1.76
  • North Dakota: $1.68
  • Alabama: $1.66
  • South Dakota: $1.53
  • Kentucky: $1.51
  • Virginia: $1.51
  • Montana: $1.47
  • Arkansas: $1.41
  • Oklahoma: $1.36
  • South Carolina: $1.35
  • Missouri: $1.32
  • Tennessee: $1.27
  • Idaho: $1.21
 

Does anyone else notice the overwhelming presence of northern "rugged individualist" states, like Alaska, the Dakotas and Montana, along with most of the South? Why it's almost like there's a pattern here or something.

 

Where can we find liberal bastions California, New York, and Massachusetts? California is 43rd, getting back only $0.78 for every dollar it sends to Washington. New York is 42nd, and one penny better off, at $0.79 per dollar. Massachusetts is 40th, receiving $0.82 for every dollar it sends to DC.

 

Go ahead and bookmark this article. The next time some smarmy teabagger tries to tell you it's liberals who are ruining the country and spending us into oblivion, kindly point them to the evidence that shows it is GOP states, not Democrat states, who are Welfare Queens. It is GOP states who spend more than they collect in taxes. It is GOP states who are out of balance, nationally.

 

 
 
 
 
no_photo.png
ReplyForward

 

That's what the 16th amendment does for us. It enables the government to tax whoever they want and spend the money wherever they want.

 

Why would anybody want to be forced to pay for stuff they don't get, don't want, can't afford or don't need? I can't answer except to say that's what progressivism is all about...forcing one person to pay for another person's (or state's) stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rippy38 said:

Are you capable of of anything other that telling lies ramar?

 

Oh wait... you're a libocrat.

 

Of course not.

tennessee is a state that is dependent on the fed bro. you can;t carry your own weight so shut the fcuk up and thank the liberals 

you  little ingrate.

you owe the libs which is why you are so resentful.

self help books work twerpy but ya gotta read them ad ya gotta put into practical application the ideas. maybe some day you can be a successful liberal and hen support bums in red states. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

""tennessee is a state that is dependent on the fed bro""

 

 

so is alabummer

 

amazing isn't it...these welfare (racist) states put their republiKlans in power, give us RECORD DEBT, and we have to subsidize their states

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, benson13 said:

""tennessee is a state that is dependent on the fed bro""

 

 

so is alabummer

 

amazing isn't it...these welfare (racist) states put their republiKlans in power, give us RECORD DEBT, and we have to subsidize their states

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, harryramar said:

tennessee is a state that is dependent on the fed bro. you can;t carry your own weight so shut the fcuk up and thank the liberals 

you  little ingrate.

you owe the libs which is why you are so resentful.

self help books work twerpy but ya gotta read them ad ya gotta put into practical application the ideas. maybe some day you can be a successful liberal and hen support bums in red states. 

Only a complete moron would equate an entire State's financial situation with a single individual that they really know nothing at all about, just because they live in that particular State.

 

Lots of homosexuals live in Key West... so if someone you knew nothing about told you they were from Key West, you would automatically assume they were homosexual because of the demographics of the region they were from. That was not a question.

 

Do you know how I know you are full of crap when you say you are a successful businessman? 

 

Because your idiotic logic would never allow it... that's how.

 

Keep lying ramar. It seems to be the only thing you are consistently good at.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×