Sign in to follow this  
BlueDoggL

Most MAGAts Are Fat: The More Vulgar Truth About Them EXPOSED!

1 hour ago, personreal said:

Hi BlueDog

Rhino Pooping GIF - Rhino Pooping Poop GIFs

I think Bluedog is a turd too.  Your mama is shitting him out quite well. Did she shit you out that easily? Ask her.

1 hour ago, BlueDoggL said:

I think Bluedog is a turd too.  Your mama is shitting him out quite well. Did she shit you out that easily? Ask her.

michelle-obama-gross-armpits-screaming-n

1 hour ago, 123urout said:

See the source image

Did you take the picture of your mom or is it a selfie? I guess she eats corn one row at a time.

1 hour ago, BlueDoggL said:

Did you take the picture of your mom or is it a selfie? I guess she eats corn one row at a time.

1 hour ago, 123urout said:

michelle-obama-gross-armpits-screaming-n

9 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

Right, he's your hero.

Hey Me and  some friends would love to meet some Antifa pukes... we want to beat the shiit out of them for picking on women and older Americans... 

12 hours ago, BlueDoggL said:

I want Trump to continue as president because the people he is hurting the most are his MAGAts. I want to see Trump lose catastrophically, get arrested, tried for treason and thrown into a cement cage with no window and no light to prepare him for hell. In the meantime I want to see you MAGAts get fatter and more sickly and die at and early age same as Russian men who's average life span is 65. 

MAGA!

15 hours ago, 123urout said:

I'm fat and proud of it. So what that I waddle and I'm on insulin? I'm the world's most sought after tech and I have a car that runs on water. It gets 100000 mpg. I know more than the engineers at NASA. They offered me a job but I turned them down. The only reason I'm in the nut house right now is because I need some rest and they need me, the world's most sought after tech. MAGA! 

See the source image

Here I am with my newly invented warp bubble.

OK