Sign in to follow this  
jerra-

saving dogs and cats in other countries

unfortunately other countries do not have respect for dogs and cats and other animals that most people do in america.

this means that animals will be treated in the most inhumane way possible. i would like the UN to step in try to fix this problem.

Each year, thousands of dogs are captured and transported under horrific conditions, bound for the annual Dog Meat Festival in Yulin, a city in China's Guangxi province. They are confined to crowded cages without food or water until they are killed—often beaten and their throats slit—to ultimately be eaten. Many of these dogs are stolen pets.

Most Chinese citizens reject this practice, and we're committed to supporting them in changing their laws.

Please sign our petition now to show Chinese officials that the international community is outraged by this carnage.

I find this reprehensible too. I support several animal rescue channels on YouTube.

3 minutes ago, drvoke said:

I find this reprehensible too. I support several animal rescue channels on YouTube.

that is good to hear!

No one is more fond of stray cats than the Argentines of Buenos Aires. In every park and cemetery of BA, there are dedicated groups of kitty lovers who feed and coddle the cats. There is less of this in other cities, like Corrientes or Misiones.

23 minutes ago, jerra- said:

unfortunately other countries do not have respect for dogs and cats and other animals that most people do in america.

this means that animals will be treated in the most inhumane way possible. i would like the UN to step in try to fix this problem.

I love cats and dogs...I wouldn't hesitate to turn someone in for abusing any animal.

ill never send a damn dime to those fuks in other countrys   ,,,    dont feed the nlga kids

Local residents and vendors claim that the dogs are killed humanely. The ten days of festivities have seen over 10,000 dogs paraded on the streets, stuffed in small wooden crates and metal cages.

Photos and videos have captured dogs being beaten to death with metal sticks, skinned, and boiled alive. Many of these dogs suffer from diseases. Dogs and other animals used in some Chinese cuisines are tortured under the superstitious guise that the animal’s fear and suffering raises adrenaline levels, which improves the taste of the meat.

3 minutes ago, jerra- said:

that is good!

it is too bad other countries do not protect animals like america does.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/worlds-most-important-dog-show-to-be-held-in-china-before-annual-dog-eating-festival_2805760.html

When I see the TV commercials on pet abuse I usually have to change the channel cause it's too painful.

I've cried every time one of my pets died.  

2 minutes ago, personreal said:

When I see the TV commercials on pet abuse I usually have to change the channel cause it's too painful.

I've cried every time one of my pets died.  

that is always tragic.

Just now, jerra- said:

that is always tragic.

Damn right!

Losing a pet is like watching an innocent child dying.  

7 minutes ago, personreal said:

I have my heart broken many times by losing a pet.

1 minute ago, jerra- said:

I have my heart broken many times by losing a pet.

Yep...our pets love us as much as we love them.

10 minutes ago, personreal said:

Related image

LOL. Where's the snooze button?

4 minutes ago, drvoke said:

LOL. Where's the snooze button?

It appears to be a "No Snooze Zone".

LOL

I lost my Dane , Mojo , three years ago tomorrow. Yes it's been three years and I still know the day.

2 minutes ago, fishhead said:

I lost my Dane , Mojo , three years ago tomorrow. Yes it's been three years and I still know the day.

Sorry for yer loss.

2 minutes ago, fishhead said:

i am so sorry about your loss

1 minute ago, personreal said:

Sorry for yer loss.

1 minute ago, jerra- said:

i am so sorry about your loss

Thanks.