Jump to content
Old Mack

Bernie Sanders Has Infowars Reporter Booted From His Event

Recommended Posts

This seems rather inconsistent with Sanders’ ideology, to put it mildly.

 

On Sunday, Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) had Inforwars reporter Kaitlin Bennett booted from an event described by Team Sanders as open to the public. While the removal of Bennett is troubling on its face, since the 23-year-old is part of the media, it was ironically argued that Bennett, who did nothing disruptive at all, had to go because the event was paid for by the socialist hero and they have the freedom to associate with whomever they so choose without coercion.

 

“I am a conservative journalist and was just ejected from a [Bernie Sanders] rally for expressing my 1st amendment. I was just sitting there and was told I had to leave, with no reason given except that his campaign didn't want me there. THIS is actual fascism,” Bennett protested via Twitter, captioning a video of her encounter with a man who was seemingly a rep for Sanders’ team.

 

In the corresponding video, Bennett is seen sitting down at the event when she is approached by a male rep from Team Sanders informing her that she must leave the premises. In response, the reporter contends that the event is open to the public per Sanders’ website and asks for reasoning concerning her ejection.

 

“So, I’m being ejected from a public event?” Bennett asks for clarification.

 

Ironically, the Sanders rep tells Bennett that it is an event that they paid for and can have her kicked out if they want to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Old Mack said:

On Sunday, Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) had Inforwars reporter Kaitlin Bennett booted from an event described by Team Sanders as open to the public. While the removal of Bennett is troubling on its face, since the 23-year-old is part of the media, it was ironically argued that Bennett, who did nothing disruptive at all, had to go because the event was paid for by the socialist hero and they have the freedom to associate with whomever they so choose without coercion.

 

“I am a conservative journalist and was just ejected from a [Bernie Sanders] rally for expressing my 1st amendment. I was just sitting there and was told I had to leave, with no reason given except that his campaign didn't want me there. THIS is actual fascism,” Bennett protested via Twitter, captioning a video of her encounter with a man who was seemingly a rep for Sanders’ team.

 

In the corresponding video, Bennett is seen sitting down at the event when she is approached by a male rep from Team Sanders informing her that she must leave the premises. In response, the reporter contends that the event is open to the public per Sanders’ website and asks for reasoning concerning her ejection.

“So, I’m being ejected from a public event?” Bennett asks for clarification.

 

Ironically, the Sanders rep tells Bennett that it is an event that they paid for and can have her kicked out if they want to.

Bernie acted just like a Communist when he did this.

 

In other news...

 

"Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., is scheduled to sit down with Fox News' Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum on Monday night at a town hall in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania."

 

"Follow FoxNews.com's live blog below. Mobile users click here."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, personreal said:

Bernie acted just like a Communist when he did this.

 

UNREAL...lets see what the Jim Acosta defenders have to say !

brainwashed_zpswlkaherz.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Infowars are disreputable scum. If I was Bernie, I would have had my security team escort them out to the gutter, all bloodied up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

 

UNREAL...lets see what the Jim Acosta defenders have to say !

brainwashed_zpswlkaherz.jpg

Did you see my NPC thread?

 

It's a real hoot...I'll bring it back to the top for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, drvoke said:

 

Infowars are disreputable scum. If I was Bernie, I would have had my security team escort them out to the gutter, all bloodied up.

Actually Infowars has been very effective at exposing corruption...that's why they're under attack.

 

Stay useful drvoke.   :)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, personreal said:

Actually Infowars has been very effective at exposing corruption...that's why they're under attack.

 

 

 

 

They exposed the parents of the Sandy Hook Hoax. Great job, Infowars!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, personreal said:

Actually Infowars has been very effective at exposing corruption...that's why they're under attack.

 

Stay useful drvoke.   :)

 

 

info wars is total fiction everythng they do is a lie they should all be arrested they being sued for slandering the sandy hook paresnt they should be lines up and shot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, drvoke said:

 

They exposed the parents of the Sandy Hook Hoax. Great job, Infowars!

 

Better research that one again Gomer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

This seems rather inconsistent with Sanders’ ideology, to put it mildly.

 

On Sunday, Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) had Inforwars reporter Kaitlin Bennett booted from an event described by Team Sanders as open to the public. While the removal of Bennett is troubling on its face, since the 23-year-old is part of the media, it was ironically argued that Bennett, who did nothing disruptive at all, had to go because the event was paid for by the socialist hero and they have the freedom to associate with whomever they so choose without coercion.

 

“I am a conservative journalist and was just ejected from a [Bernie Sanders] rally for expressing my 1st amendment. I was just sitting there and was told I had to leave, with no reason given except that his campaign didn't want me there. THIS is actual fascism,” Bennett protested via Twitter, captioning a video of her encounter with a man who was seemingly a rep for Sanders’ team.

 

In the corresponding video, Bennett is seen sitting down at the event when she is approached by a male rep from Team Sanders informing her that she must leave the premises. In response, the reporter contends that the event is open to the public per Sanders’ website and asks for reasoning concerning her ejection.

 

“So, I’m being ejected from a public event?” Bennett asks for clarification.

 

Ironically, the Sanders rep tells Bennett that it is an event that they paid for and can have her kicked out if they want to.

it was a private event he could remove anyone he wanted perfectly legal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, guilluamezenz said:

info wars is total fiction everythng they do is a lie they should all be arrested they being sued for slandering the sandy hook paresnt they should be lines up and shot

I found yer old class video...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, personreal said:

Better research that one again Gomer.

 

Alex Jones has already been tried and found guilty. CASE CLOSED.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

This seems rather inconsistent with Sanders’ ideology, to put it mildly.

 

Sanders is not in favor of lying and hate filled propaganda. Info wars is horrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, drvoke said:

 

They exposed the parents of the Sandy Hook Hoax. Great job, Infowars!

 

 

Infowars harassed grieving families.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, drvoke said:

 

Alex Jones has already been tried and found guilty. CASE CLOSED.

Try again useful one.

 

Hint:  Don't research the leftist media.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

This seems rather inconsistent with Sanders’ ideology, to put it mildly.

 

On Sunday, Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) had Inforwars reporter Kaitlin Bennett booted from an event described by Team Sanders as open to the public. While the removal of Bennett is troubling on its face, since the 23-year-old is part of the media, it was ironically argued that Bennett, who did nothing disruptive at all, had to go because the event was paid for by the socialist hero and they have the freedom to associate with whomever they so choose without coercion.

 

“I am a conservative journalist and was just ejected from a [Bernie Sanders] rally for expressing my 1st amendment. I was just sitting there and was told I had to leave, with no reason given except that his campaign didn't want me there. THIS is actual fascism,” Bennett protested via Twitter, captioning a video of her encounter with a man who was seemingly a rep for Sanders’ team.

 

In the corresponding video, Bennett is seen sitting down at the event when she is approached by a male rep from Team Sanders informing her that she must leave the premises. In response, the reporter contends that the event is open to the public per Sanders’ website and asks for reasoning concerning her ejection.

 

“So, I’m being ejected from a public event?” Bennett asks for clarification.

 

Ironically, the Sanders rep tells Bennett that it is an event that they paid for and can have her kicked out if they want to.

 

IF THE KOCH/ALEC ANTI AMERICAN CONSERVATIVES CAN PLACE RESTRICTIONS ON WHO GETS IN ETC ETC ETC TO THEIR SECRET BACK DOOR MEETINGS AT TRUMP THE RUMP COUNTRY CLUBS AND SUCH WELL WHAT THE HELL .........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who could possibly support a media group that harassed parents that had their children recently murdered? I mean, seriously, what kind of person could endorse that? It's sick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, drvoke said:

If I was Bernie, I would have had my security team escort them out to the gutter, all bloodied up.

 

Why are ultraliberals so violent ?

 

1 hour ago, guilluamezenz said:

it was a private event he could remove anyone he wanted perfectly legal

 

Not what the invitation said !

 

The event was open to the public and held at a public high school, but Bennett was nonetheless removed from the premises. 

 

...when a Sanders campaign official approached her and told her to leave.

 

When Bennett asked why she couldn't stay and watch, the official said that it was "invite only."

 

"No, it's public," Bennett responded. "On his website it says public."

 

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

 I mean, seriously, what kind of person could endorse that? It's sick.

 

I don't know...maybe people who make up rumors about the President getting p'd on by a Russian whore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow...bunch of fascist liberals promoting fascism in this thread.....where is Antifa when ya need em?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Infowars is a shamelessly dishonest propaganda source, but that doesn't mean that BS isn't an authoritarian.

 

The guy has very thin skin.

 

Bill

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Infowars is a shamelessly dishonest propaganda source, but that doesn't mean that BS isn't an authoritarian.

 

The guy has very thin skin.

 

Bill

 

 

cnn puts out more fake nooze than infowars…..sup bitch?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

 

Why are ultraliberals so violent ?

 

 

Not what the invitation said !

 

The event was open to the public and held at a public high school, but Bennett was nonetheless removed from the premises. 

 

...when a Sanders campaign official approached her and told her to leave.

 

When Bennett asked why she couldn't stay and watch, the official said that it was "invite only."

 

"No, it's public," Bennett responded. "On his website it says public."

 

 

I don't know...maybe people who make up rumors about the President getting p'd on by a Russian whore.

anyone having anything to do with info wars should be taken out and shot.. i make no apologies.. they are dangerous and evil and i'd kill each and every one of them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Old Mack said:

 

I don't know...maybe people who make up rumors about the President getting p'd on by a Russian whore.

 

 

Image result for trump golden shower

 

All the world knows the truth except Fox News lemmings.

Personally, I don't care. It's none of my business if he's a disgusting pervert.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...