TBHWT

Notre-Dame Cathedral's spire collapses

14 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

Finally ! Someone who waits for the facts before jumping accusing random people 

That is my primary complaint/issue with partisan/dogmatic types. In the absence of solid, concrete evidence, they fill in the blanks. 

28 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

No I was just mocking the left, they always seem to know that anything that happens is always the fault of the right. Have you ever noticed that?

You started off by accusing Muslims of causing this fire, you hateful two-bit yokel!

No one accused the right of this, at least not in this forum.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

You started off by accusing Muslims of causing this fire, you hateful two-bit yokel!

And you're the dope that called for Kavanaugh to be assassinated...

Remember?

XavierOnassis   

•  
  • 32,282 posts

•  

Posted 1 hour ago

1 hour ago, Golfboy said:

From a liberal who supported the attempted political assassination of Brett Kavanaugh.

Sumbitch DESERVES a hearty assassination. We do NOT need this assh0le on the court.

9 minutes ago, Z09 said:

And you're the dope that called for Kavanaugh to be assassinated...

Remember?

XavierOnassis   

•  
  •  
  • 32,282 posts

•  

Posted 1 hour ago

1 hour ago, Golfboy said:

From a liberal who supported the attempted political assassination of Brett Kavanaugh.

Sumbitch DESERVES a hearty assassination. We do NOT need this assh0le on the court.

I was just kidding. You know, like Trump does, all the time. Just funnin'

And we still do not need this dipstick on the Court.

2 hours ago, splunch said:

You've heard of somebody shooting themselves in the foot, right?

Yes, I'm okay judging Trump as a really bad human being.  Without any hesitation.

Yes, when it is written intelligibly. My reply completely went over your head. LOL

1 hour ago, Redoctober said:

Yes, when it is written intelligibly. My reply completely went over your head. LOL

Well you are super smart.

kkk

3 hours ago, TBHWT said:

No I was just mocking the left

I wasn't !

Hard Left Celebrates Notre Dame’s Destruction: ‘I’m Dying At All The White People Triggered’

"This one's for colonizing African countries"

What joy could people possibly be expressing as fires savaged an 800-year-old cathedral? According to some of these hard leftists, the destruction symbolized the Catholic Church's karma for centuries of cruelty or, at the very least, colonial France's karma for what it has allegedly done to other cultures. 

https://www.dailywire.com/news/46029/hard-left-celebrates-notre-dames-destruction-im-paul-bois?%3Futm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro

5 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Yes, I did. I was Mocking the left. Their always quick to blame everything on the right. They blamed Bush for Katrina, and they blame everything on Trump.

For instance:  

splunch said: On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 3:36 PM,  
No word on why the dumb maggats thought a Muslim child would be dressed like Obi-Wan.  But then, they're not notoriously bright. 

Early indications are that Trump sent them a PM that some savage brown people were trying to enter the sacred cathedral and must be stopped. 

https://m.epochtimes.fr/notre-dame-de-paris-lancien-architecte-en-chef-des-monuments-historiques-stupefait-par-la-puissance-de-lincendie-806255.html

Translated from French to English …

Invited by David Pujadas on LCI on Tuesday, the former Chief Architect of Historic Monuments expressed his amazement about the fire that completely destroyed the roof and the frame of Notre-Dame Cathedral.

Former Chief Architect of Historic Monuments, Benjamin Mouton was in charge of the Notre-Dame Cathedral from 2000 to 2013. During this period, he was in charge of the building site related to the installation of fire detection devices.

On April 16, he was the guest of David Pujadas on LCI for the news program Pujadas 24h L'info en questions. Asked about the fire that devastated one of the most emblematic monuments of the capital, Mr. Mouton expressed his astonishment about the speed with which the frame went up in smoke.

"Oak, which is 800 years old, is very hard. Try to burn it ... Well, I've never tried it, but old oak is not easy at all. You have to put a lot of wood in there to get there - I do not know if there was any irony about it. It amazes me a lot. "

"I do not see any hypothesis I can say. What hypothesis could we say? That it was fast. Could we have done something else so that it does not go so fast? I am losing myself in conjectures, "sighs the former architect.

"Just before I retired, that is to say in the years 2010, we have overhauled the entire electrical installation of Notre-Dame. So there is no possibility of short circuit. We have put all the detection and fire protection of the cathedral back to standard, even with far-reaching standards, with elements of measurement, aspiration, etc., which made it possible to detect a start of fire. . You have permanently at the bottom of the cathedral, two men who are there day and night and who are there to go to see as soon as there is an alarm and call the firemen as soon as the doubt is raised ", emphasizes Mr. Mouton.

"It has been a huge job, it's like in all these sites of historical monuments, especially Notre-Dame: we have a technical, normative, control, etc., which is considerable, that we see nothing go elsewhere. I must say that I'm still quite stunned, "he adds.

The fire could not start from a short circuit"

Asked by the specialized website Batiactu, Benjamin Mouton said that Philippe Villeneuve, current chief architect in charge of the cathedral, was also "totally incredulous".

"In 40 years of experience, I have never experienced a fire like this," adds the former Chief Architect of Historic Monuments.

"When I took care of the fire detection, which was a very expensive device, it took very few minutes for an agent to go to the end of doubt, we had many wooden doors replaced by doors cut "We have limited all electrical devices, which were forbidden in the attic," continues Mr. Mouton.

An incredulity shared by an expert in the construction sector whose point of view was relayed by Batiactu:

"The fire could not start from a short circuit, from a single incident. It takes a real heat load at the start to launch such a disaster. The oak is a particularly resistant wood, "he told reporters on the site.

"It is possible that we never know who is behind this fire"

According to François Chatillon, current chief architect of the Historic Monuments, the restoration work itself had not started yet on the site of Notre-Dame de Paris.

"The work had not started yet, only the scaffolding was being built. The hypothesis of the hot spot [caused by a weld, ed] is not the right one, "he told reporters in Le Monde.

So many questions to which the investigation opened by the Paris prosecutor Rémy Heitz - who said from the outset favor the accidental track - for "involuntary destruction by fire" will answer.

Asked by Le Parisien the day after the fire, sources close to the investigation have already explained that the search for the truth would be complicated: "It is possible that we never know who is at the origin of this fire. "

More and more … what I’m hearing and reading is that leftist French authorities are conducting the same type of investigation that leftist UNIPARTY/Deep State controlled authorities conducted here in the US regarding both the Ron Brown and Vince Foster deaths.   They are ASSUMING and accident from the start and ignoring everything that contradicts that conclusion.   And I bet they end up fabricating *evidence*, if needed, too.   Just saying …