TBHWT

Notre-Dame Cathedral's spire collapses

Hmmmm.

ALL the PROOF YOU NEED to see that the splunchy SHlTSTAINS is a goddamn LIAR!!!

As they all are.

3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Yeah that’s way off from the ding dongs post on here 

They are ALL liars.

BALD FACED LIARS at that.

How anyone can LIE as they do is beyond any pale imaginable.

And they wonder WHY the American people are rejecting them???

No really, they do.

2 hours ago, TBHWT said:

Notre-Dame Cathedral Burning

Have the God hating, devil worshiping, baby killing ultraliberal...started partying yet ?

1 hour ago, splunch said:

Trump cannot shooting himself in the mouth.

His latest Tweet says that Notre Dame is burning because the French wouldn't let America fly over her air space to attack Libya...decades ago!!!

How stupid is Trump???!!

Are sure you want to pass judgement on trump, after this post?

Just now, Old Mack said:

Have the God hating, devil worshiping, baby killing ultraliberal...started partying yet ?

Pretty much.

Read the posts. They are blaming it on "terrorists" where they have ZERO evidence.

So yes, they have broke out the champagne and are eating the escargot.

17 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

Are sure you want to pass judgement on trump, after this post?

+1

It will be rebuilt, of course.

There is no word that anyone has taken credit for this.

I am surprised that there was enough wood in the building to burn. I have been there, spent several hours there, actually and the entire thing seemed to be made of stone, which is not flammable.

4 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Why do people hate the French so much? 

I have always found them to be quite likeable.

2 hours ago, TBHWT said:

PARIS, April 15 (Reuters) - Notre-Dame Cathedral went up in flames on Monday in a roaring blaze that devastated the Parisian landmark, a searing loss for the city and for France.

Flames that began in the early evening burst rapidly through the roof of the centuries-old cathedral and engulfed the spire, which collapsed, quickly followed by the entire roof.

A huge plume of smoke wafted across the city and ash fell over a large area. Parisians watched on, many of them lost for words.

"Like all our compatriots, I am sad this evening to see this part of all of us burn," President Emmanuel Macron tweeted.

"Basically the whole rooftop is gone. I see no hope for the building," said witness Jacek Poltorak, watching the fire from a fifth-floor balcony two blocks from the southern facade of the cathedral, one of France's most visited sites.

Firefighters tried to contain the blaze with water hoses and cleared the area around Notre-Dame, which sits on an island in the River Seine and marks the very center of Paris. Witnesses said the whole island was being evacuated.
Nobody was injured, junior interior minister Laurent Nunez said at the scene, adding: "It's too early to determine the causes of the fire."

You can thank leftist or Muslim terrorists for this one.

muslims did this

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I have always found them to be quite likeable.

im sure obama sucked a few dicks to get the muslims to burn it down

20 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I am surprised that there was enough wood in the building to burn.

According to one website:

The hulking framework of wooden beams that supports Notre-Dame is composed of huge pieces of timber, which is ripe for catching light. The supports are even called a "forêt" (or forest) because they're enormous pieces of oak. This "charpente" (or frame) was built from 1,300 oak trees, enough wood to fill more than 21 hectares of land, La Tribune reported. According to Notre-Dame de Paris, the church framing is more than 100 meters long, and the beams that are burning have been standing there since the 13th century.

21 minutes ago, JTZilla said:

im sure obama sucked a few dicks to get the muslims to burn it down

22 minutes ago, JTZilla said:

muslims did this

Why do you say that ? What is that statement based on? 

1 hour ago, splunch said:

Sorry, I just assumed my parody would be obvious.  Then again, who wouldn't believe he'd misspell "Muslims"?  I apologize.  

Still, it says something that you actually had to check to see if he said something about the "godless French".  My apologies, I did not mean to troll...I really thought that would be obvious parody.  It's a little alarming that it wasn't obvious, now that I think about it.

I should have let you run with it. It is a bit sad that I had to verify. 

3 hours ago, TBHWT said:

PARIS, April 15 (Reuters) - Notre-Dame Cathedral went up in flames on Monday in a roaring blaze that devastated the Parisian landmark, a searing loss for the city and for France.

Flames that began in the early evening burst rapidly through the roof of the centuries-old cathedral and engulfed the spire, which collapsed, quickly followed by the entire roof.

A huge plume of smoke wafted across the city and ash fell over a large area. Parisians watched on, many of them lost for words.

"Like all our compatriots, I am sad this evening to see this part of all of us burn," President Emmanuel Macron tweeted.

"Basically the whole rooftop is gone. I see no hope for the building," said witness Jacek Poltorak, watching the fire from a fifth-floor balcony two blocks from the southern facade of the cathedral, one of France's most visited sites.

Firefighters tried to contain the blaze with water hoses and cleared the area around Notre-Dame, which sits on an island in the River Seine and marks the very center of Paris. Witnesses said the whole island was being evacuated.
Nobody was injured, junior interior minister Laurent Nunez said at the scene, adding: "It's too early to determine the causes of the fire."

You can thank leftist or Muslim terrorists for this one.

no one knows who or what did it, it is literally a crime to post blame when you dont have any proof.. do you have any prof of who did this, because i want whoever did this to pay, but i dont want violence aimed at the blameless

52 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

They are blaming it on "terrorists" where they have ZERO evidence.

Just was telling Lab Rat (my squeeze) ...people should be saying what started until they R 100% certain.

trumps%20fault_zpssg5c5njg.jpg

9 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Somehow trump will be to blame for the church burning 

I love the how ultraliberals thought Trump was to blame for the Jussie Smollett hoax.

Talk about FKn pandering...this one takes the cake.

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel Blames ‘Toxic Environment’ Created by Trump for Jussie Smollett  Hoax

https://www.thewrap.com/chicago-mayor-rahm-emanuel-blames-trump-toxic-environment-for-jussie-smollett-hoax-video/

31 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

come to think of it when i was there in 84 it seemd to be all stone

I was there in 2003. It was a very cold day in December and there was something like a blizzard outside, so we (my French girlfriend at the time Bernadette and I) spent about three or four hours there. I did not see any wood in any of the structure. We spent a lot of time talking with one of the docents or curators who really seemed to enjoy his job. Perhaps as much as the fictional Quasimodo the bell ringer.

I understand that there was a massive renovation project going on, so perhaps what burned was scaffolding being used temporarily.

1 hour ago, MidnightMax said:

Hmmmm.

ALL the PROOF YOU NEED to see that the splunchy SHlTSTAINS is a goddamn LIAR!!!

As they all are.

Splunch is mentally ill.

He's a libocrat.