personreal

"Mueller report expected to be released Thursday morning"

"Special Counsel Robert Mueller's much-anticipated Russia report is set to be released to the public and Congress on Thursday morning, the Justice Department announced."

"Justice Department spokeswoman Kerri Kupec told Fox News on Monday the report would be made available -- with redactions -- Thursday morning to lawmakers and to the public. The news comes despite mounting calls from Democrats to first release the report to Congress without redactions."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mueller-report-expected-to-be-released-thursday-morning

4 minutes ago, personreal said:

"Special Counsel Robert Mueller's much-anticipated Russia report is set to be released to the public and Congress on Thursday morning, the Justice Department announced."

"Justice Department spokeswoman Kerri Kupec told Fox News on Monday the report would be made available -- with redactions -- Thursday morning to lawmakers and to the public. The news comes despite mounting calls from Democrats to first release the report to Congress without redactions."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mueller-report-expected-to-be-released-thursday-morning

The report will have redactions...and the dems will say Barr is hiding something.

If Barr was hiding something Mueller would likely point it out.

6 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

I would like to know exactly how many times the Trump Campaign met with Russian agents.

Still trying huh?

7 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

I would like to know exactly how many times the Trump Campaign met with Russian agents.

I know how many...but I'm not going to tell you.

Image result for laughing baby gif

Just now, leftwinger said:

shut up lying kunt

Watch yer mouth on my thread azzhole...or I'll kick you in the...oh wait, you don't balls.

Never mind.

"Believe me, nobody would like to see that report made public more than I would!  No collusion!  No obstruction!!  Crooked Hillary!  Obama from Kenya!  Make America Great Again!  Mexico will pay for our healthcare!!  Very smart people, very smart, the smartest people, all tell me we cannot release the Mueller report.  Too bad!!! I know what's in it and it says NO COLLUSION!!  NO CRIMES SO NO OBSTRUCTION!!!  Sad!!"

-President Scumbag

1 hour ago, leftwinger said:

the Russian agents  set up by  ObamaCo?

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

Ahhhh   about the  adoption?

Is that what you believe? Because that's not why Eric Trump emailed that he was excited to get dirt from Russians on Hillary.

6 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Is that what you believe? Because that's not why Eric Trump emailed that he was excited to get dirt from Russians on Hillary.

and what dirt  did they get?

14 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

The Russian agents meeting in Trump Tower. 

That's the same one that met with one of Hillary's people around the same time.