1 minute ago, guilluamezenz said:

they were averaging about once a year in the ten years previous to 1997, in the past twenty years there has been one

We interrupt our regularly scheduled program...let's rock and roll.

5 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

you said if we get rid of the 2nd amendment

if you get rid of the 2nd amendment you are banning guns which is what australia did, they banned certain guns and you said mass shootings declined.

I asked you how many mass shooting did australia have before their ban?

Gun death rates in the U.S. were 11.2 per 100,000 people in 2015. That compares to a rate of 1.2 per 100,000 people in Australia.

And overall deaths from firearms have fallen since the 1997 law, which banned certain semi-automatic and pump-action weapons and forced owners to sell them back to the government, the team reported in the Journal of the American Medical AssociationImportantly, in the 16 years since the law reforms, there have been no mass shootings. While the rate of firearm homicide was reducing by an average of 3% per year prior to the law reforms, this increased to 7.5% per year after the introduction of the new laws, although this failed to reach statistical significance because of the low power inherent in the small numbers involved. Our report showed that firearm-related suicides in males declined from 3.4 deaths per 100,000 person-years in 1997 to 1.3 per 100,000 person-years, representing a decline of 59.9%. The rate of all other suicides declined from 19.9 deaths per 100,000 person-years in 1997 to 15.0 per 100,000 person-years in 2005, representing a decline of 24.5%, and suggesting there was no substitution effect. The yearly change in firearm-related suicides in males was –8.7%, and the yearly change in other suicides was –4.1%, less than half the rate of fall in firearm suicide. Plainly, there is great interest in Australia’s experience in gun law reform.2 I wrote this book after the Port Arthur massacre, to provide a record of the events leading up to the law reforms, and the reaction to them. The book quickly went out of print and has ever since been very hard to obtain, with the publisher Pluto Press, since closing. I am very thankful to Sydney University Press for agreeing to republish the book in its original form, less the cartoons which were contained in the first edition. Unfortunately many of the links are no longer active (being old) and cannot be recovered. We recommend that those inclined to do so, try their luck finding them in the Wayback Machine.3 2 See ‘Australia – gun facts, figures and the law’ for specific informationhttps://ses.library.usyd.edu.au/bitstream/2123/8938/1/Over-our-dead-bodies_Chapman.pdf

Australia’s homicide rate is declining

Through its National Homicide Monitoring Program, the Australian Institute of Criminology has outlined the trends in homicides for the financial years 2012-13 and 2013-14. In this period there were 487 homicide incidents involving 512 victims and 549 offenders.

The national homicide rate has decreased from 1.8 per 100,000 people in 1989-90 to 1 per 100,000 in 2013-14.https://theconversation.com/three-charts-on-australias-declining-homicide-rates-79654

The US has nearly six times the gun homicide rate of Canada, more than seven times that of Sweden, and nearly 16 times that of Germany, according to United Nations data compiled by the Guardian. (These gun deaths are a big reason America has a much higher overall homicide rate, which includes non-gun deaths, than other developed nations.)

A chart shows America’s disproportionate levels of gun violence.

6 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

they were averaging about once a year in the ten years previous to 1997, in the past twenty years there has been one

you need to do more research, it wasnt happening once a year, spree killings by strangers 8 before the 1996 ban

most mass shootings were by people they knew

after 1996 gun ban

5 mass shooting

but many more from bombing, knives, arson and vehicle

so I guess those deaths dont matter right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia

the very few times I use wikipedia 

1 minute ago, chairmanOFTB said:

you need to do more research, it wasnt happening once a year, spree killings by strangers 8 before the 1996 ban

after 1996 gun ban

5 mass shooting

gun deaths were reduced by 755 the OVERALL homicide rate was cut in half in half and that does matter

Just now, slideman said:

The language of the amendment is clear.

There is no individual right.

states can form a militia  thats all it says The Gun Lobby's interpretation of the Second Amendment is one of the greatest pieces of fraud, I repeat the word fraud, on the American People by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime.  The real purpose of the Second Amendment was to ensure that state armies - the militia - would be maintained for the defense of the state.  The very language of the Second Amendment refutes any argument that it was intended to guarantee every citizen an unfettered right to any kind of weapon he or she desires.
Retired Chief Justice Warren Burger, "The Right to Bear Arms," Parade Magazine, January 14, 1990.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2012/12/25/1171716/-The-Second-Amendment-Has-Nothing-to-Do-with-Gun-Ownership

8 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

after 1996 gun ban

5 mass shooting

n the 18 years up to and including the Port Arthur massacre in 1996, there were 13-gun homicides in which five or more people died, not including the perpetrator. In the 22 years since, there have been no such incidents.   https://sydney.edu.au/news-opinion/news/2018/03/13/gun-laws-stopped-mass-shootings-in-australia.html

so which is mass shooting decreased but mass murders increased or does it not matter?

People comparing countries to the USA is not only laughable but downright silly.

you don't seem to acknowledge we have a gang problem here, all countries have increase gang problems but we have the most gangs

Every nationality has a criminal gang in America, gangs in Australia are organized crime who still shoot each other, but they have less  ethnic gangs and rivals

19 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

n the 18 years up to and including the Port Arthur massacre in 1996, there were 13-gun homicides in which five or more people died, not including the perpetrator. In the 22 years since, there have been no such incidents.   https://sydney.edu.au/news-opinion/news/2018/03/13/gun-laws-stopped-mass-shootings-in-australia.html

you seem to be ignorant of facts

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/archive/news/three-dead-another-injured-in-armed-siege-hectorville-primary-school/news-story/1d1ce4cd504a316c9d57db1839448643

excerpt , in case you too lazy to read it

By Sarah Malik and Liza Kappelle, AAP
April 29, 2011 3:57am
A MAN who allegedly murdered three of his neighbours and shot a policeman in the face is in custody after a eight-hour siege in Adelaide.
Police don't know what triggered the 39-year-old's alleged rampage in suburban Hectorville.

A man, 64, his wife, 65, their son-in-law, 41, are dead. The 41-year-old's 14-year-old son and a policeman were wounded.

The couple's daughter and an 11-year-old boy who was staying at the house escaped uninjured.

South Australian Police Deputy Commissioner Gary Burns said it was a "shock" for Adelaide.

Did you say there were zero shootings since the gun ban??

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/sydney-siege-over-as-police-storm-lindt-cafe-20141216-127t9p.html

Sydney siege over as police storm Lindt cafe

excerpt 

Three people, including the gunman, are dead as the Sydney cafe siege ended in a volley of gunfire shortly after 2am on Tuesday.

Heavily armed police were seen ramming their way into the Lindt Chocolat Cafe in Martin Place at 2.03am as dozens of gunshots rang out.

Fairfax Media has confirmed that one of three people killed was Man Haron Monis, the self-described cleric who had been holding 17 people hostage inside the popular cafe since 9.45am on Monday. He was pronounced dead after being taken to hospital.

The two hostages killed were highly respected barrister Katrina Dawson, 38, and Lindt cafe store manager Tori Johnson, 34.

https://www.news.com.au/national/western-australia/seven-feared-dead-in-mass-tragedy-in-western-australia/news-story/77d88b0ab55d72537d8861cdd0ce544a

excerpt 

Four children, three adults found dead in ‘mass tragedy’ in Western Australia
A MOTHER and her four children are among seven people found dead in a “horrific” shooting at an idyllic rural property.

NEIGHBOURS have revealed hearing early morning gunshots after seven family members were found dead at a rural property south of Perth.

The bodies of two adults were found outside close to a shed that had been converted into a residence, while five were discovered inside. All the victims appeared to have gunshot wounds, said police.

Victims have been named as Katrina Miles, with her four children aged from eight to 13 years old. They have been named by as Take, 13, Rylan, 11, Arye, 10, and Kadyn, 8, The Daily Telegraph reports.

Katrina’s parents, Cynda and Peter Miles are listed as owners of the property and are also believed to have lived there.

Did you not say that there were zero shooting since? 

Look at the years that it happened, 2011, 2014 and 2018

ooops

9 minutes ago, chairmanOFTB said:

you seem to be ignorant of facts

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/archive/news/three-dead-another-injured-in-armed-siege-hectorville-primary-school/news-story/1d1ce4cd504a316c9d57db1839448643

excerpt , in case you too lazy to read it

By Sarah Malik and Liza Kappelle, AAP
April 29, 2011 3:57am
A MAN who allegedly murdered three of his neighbours and shot a policeman in the face is in custody after a eight-hour siege in Adelaide.
Police don't know what triggered the 39-year-old's alleged rampage in suburban Hectorville.

A man, 64, his wife, 65, their son-in-law, 41, are dead. The 41-year-old's 14-year-old son and a policeman were wounded.

The couple's daughter and an 11-year-old boy who was staying at the house escaped uninjured.

South Australian Police Deputy Commissioner Gary Burns said it was a "shock" for Adelaide.

Did you say there were zero shootings since the gun ban??

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/sydney-siege-over-as-police-storm-lindt-cafe-20141216-127t9p.html

Sydney siege over as police storm Lindt cafe

excerpt 

Three people, including the gunman, are dead as the Sydney cafe siege ended in a volley of gunfire shortly after 2am on Tuesday.

Heavily armed police were seen ramming their way into the Lindt Chocolat Cafe in Martin Place at 2.03am as dozens of gunshots rang out.

Fairfax Media has confirmed that one of three people killed was Man Haron Monis, the self-described cleric who had been holding 17 people hostage inside the popular cafe since 9.45am on Monday. He was pronounced dead after being taken to hospital.

The two hostages killed were highly respected barrister Katrina Dawson, 38, and Lindt cafe store manager Tori Johnson, 34.

https://www.news.com.au/national/western-australia/seven-feared-dead-in-mass-tragedy-in-western-australia/news-story/77d88b0ab55d72537d8861cdd0ce544a

excerpt 

Four children, three adults found dead in ‘mass tragedy’ in Western Australia
A MOTHER and her four children are among seven people found dead in a “horrific” shooting at an idyllic rural property.

NEIGHBOURS have revealed hearing early morning gunshots after seven family members were found dead at a rural property south of Perth.

The bodies of two adults were found outside close to a shed that had been converted into a residence, while five were discovered inside. All the victims appeared to have gunshot wounds, said police.

Victims have been named as Katrina Miles, with her four children aged from eight to 13 years old. They have been named by as Take, 13, Rylan, 11, Arye, 10, and Kadyn, 8, The Daily Telegraph reports.

Katrina’s parents, Cynda and Peter Miles are listed as owners of the property and are also believed to have lived there.

Did you not say that there were zero shooting since? 

Look at the years that it happened, 2011, 2014 and 2018

ooops

there has been one mass shooting in australia in 20 years in the years before they were averaging about once a year

5 minutes ago, guilluamezenz said:

there has been one mass shooting in australia in 20 years in the years before they were averaging about once a year

so you dont count  familicide  as a stat?

wowwwwwwwwww.

also there were  3 shootings 

Monash University shooting in 2002 if it wasn't for the fact that he was tackled by brave students there would be more victims

2011 Hectorville siege

and the sydney hostage crises in 2014

Sorry that is 3 non  familicide shootings, not one.

14 hours ago, guilluamezenz said:

then you should watch the video because at one point they give them real guns

I did watch the video - I mean, how much wooden toy gun goofing around do I need to watch before I see them use real guns.  I'll check it out again and see what I can find.

So, I did watch your communist video again.  I saw a quote "Chavez lives on and so does our nation" and some other Communist propaganda bullcrap. 

But, nowhere in that video is there ANYONE using a real gun - all wooden guns.  If you think I'm lying, then point to the exact position in the video you posted where they train with real guns.  What a freaking joke.  It would take nothing more than a hoard of homeless bums with kitchen knives to destroy this toy-gun militia.